over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh log ACE GMP

Here is an updated log. I'm leaner than I've ever been at 8% bf. I have veins in my abs, veins in all sorts of weird places. My muscles are changing, my energy is through the roof. My wife is so happy with my condition that she's paying for a classy couples photo shoot. The kind where I have no shirt and she's draped in something. lol. Not to mention she's in awesome shape and has all the same benefits that I do as she's on the same HGH kit I use at any given time.

Attachments

• aug 9 update-page-001.jpg
    aug 9 update-page-001.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 153
Really seeing the HGH muscle building effects right now at this stage of HGH usage.

Attachments

• arm-page-001.jpg
    arm-page-001.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 149
Truly awesome progress and I love the progression that is visible in the dated pictures

Truly awesome progress and I love the progression that is visible in the dated pictures

Thanks Sparks’s. I Hope it helps people get a good understanding of hgh results and timeframes. The general statement of it takes 6 months to start to notice results is the most incorrect statement but it’s repeated all over the internet. Hopefully this log can provide something better than that answer when researching.

Update. I was trying to maintane this week to help create a set point for my new bodyfat level but I got leaner on accident. HGH will burn fat regardless. I add more food, HGH burns more calories. lol

Attachments

• aug14-page-001.jpg
    aug14-page-001.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 131
A bit off topic but I was just conversing with some people a while back about good bodybuilder clothes. Shirts that bring out and fit muscle well. Next level apparel is my favorite. Anyone who shops at Hotbodz probably has one. They look normal on skinny people but are tight in the shoulders, arms and loose on the torso if you have any muscle. My friend started a video game themed replica business make FORTNITE and black op replica gun and items from the game, toys and airsoft. It’s blowing up so to help the marketing and foothold in the market they had shirts made. I helped and of course I chose next level in the color that helps muscles shine. Check them out https://etsy.me/2MT8bvi

We gotta help support the good peeps. If you have kids that play video games these toys replicas are essential for bdays and xmas. Our kids all have one now. Check out everything they make if you’re into games or have kids that are.
Site is www.quinngoods.com

A bit off topic but I was just conversing with some people a while back about good bodybuilder clothes. Shirts that bring out and fit muscle well. Next level apparel is my favorite. Anyone who shops at Hotbodz probably has one. They look normal on skinny people but are tight in the shoulders, arms and loose on the torso if you have any muscle. My friend started a video game themed replica business make FORTNITE and black op replica gun and items from the game, toys and airsoft. It’s blowing up so to help the marketing and foothold in the market they had shirts made. I helped and of course I chose next level in the color that helps muscles shine. Check them out https://etsy.me/2MT8bvi

We gotta help support the good peeps. If you have kids that play video games these toys replicas are essential for bdays and xmas. Our kids all have one now. Check out everything they make if you’re into games or have kids that are.
Site is www.quinngoods.com

This is what those shirts looks like on someone with muscle. They fit tighter, I where an xl and it’s tights. Xxl if your over 200lbs unless you are super lean .

Attachments

• 1355DA7A-FDBB-4012-80BB-D5B8F8338ED1.jpg
    1355DA7A-FDBB-4012-80BB-D5B8F8338ED1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 120
Updated log. Now that I'm at 8% bf I am trying to hold there to establish a new set point. I figure if I can hold here for a good period of time then if I increase mu calories significantly to grow my body will fight to stay as lean instead of putting on fat. HGH definitely provides more leeway in the diet area because it does burn a ton of fat even if you don't want to. It will keep you leaner just by taking it. Nothing else does that to the extend HGH does. Tren is close and superdrol as well but HGH wins in that category. For a recomp HGH, Tren and superdrol would be the most potent efficient attack I can think of based on everything I've experimented with.

Attachments

• updatelog aug 17-page-001.jpg
    updatelog aug 17-page-001.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 108
I have my igf testing paperwork. I’m excited to get the testing done but have to wait until July 14th to reach the igf saturation point. I don’t wait to know the score on the pharma.

Were you able to get your IGF tested? Thanks!

very nice Progress bro :headbang:

what the hump in the middle of your belly? is it a Navel break?

Were you able to get your IGF tested? Thanks!

I did. Though I don't think I followed the Procedure correctly. I didn't get a baseline and tested a little early without hitting the full saturation period and had a 2 week gap between kits prior to starting the kit that I tested on. I'll have to get a new igf test done on September 8th and do it right. The flawed test read 176. At the same time another user did his using the same batch and got over 300. The kit that I am currently on from ACE is kicking my but. So strong my hands or numb all the time and I'm leaning out still although Im down to 8% bf and eating a ton. I'm trying to maintane for a bit but I keep getting leaner.

very nice Progress bro :headbang:

what the hump in the middle of your belly? is it a Navel break?

Thanks man. Its weird, the first time I saw that bump ever in my life was when I got down to 9% bf last month. I have no idea what that is. I've never been lean enough to see it before. I'm curious though for sure.

Updated progress log. I'm trying to maintain since I hit my 9% bf goal but then I got down to 8% on accident because I started taking ACE 's tren and its super strong. lol. I got some Mast and hardened up even more. I have increased my calories substantially and the HGH, tren and Mast are just ripping through fat still. I've been upping my carbs and protein gradually to avoid putting on any body fat but I haven't found the macro s needed to get to a maintenance level. I'm not complaining , I like being 8 % but I'm afraid if I get any leaner my metabolism will start eating away at muscle. The nice thing is up to and including now I am putting on muscle. Especially now with the PEDS and the potent HGH. I'm getting a look that I never thought I could achieve before and I am doing it exclusively with ACE products this whole time. I have a soft spot for ACE getting me to this point of conditioning!

Attachments

• Aug 22.jpg
    Aug 22.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 82
Updated Arm shot in the same spot I've taken it for months.

Attachments

• aug22 arm-page-001.jpg
    aug22 arm-page-001.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 75
Were there any diet adjustments week to week?

Any adjustments made to training or cardio?

Were there any diet adjustments week to week?

Any adjustments made to training or cardio?

Nothing diet wise. I used the same carb cycle the entire time. I did increase training frequency because the HGH made me recover so fast and provided me with some crazy energy. I actually increased my calories last month to try to maintain but I ended up losing more fat on accident.

Hi Guys,

An updated before and after. 4 months ago I was a fat slob and now every week I get leaner and bigger. I've seriously never experienced anything like this. I'm still shocked. I know I say that a lot but every week when I think the results will level out they get better.

Attachments

• ACE labs progress-page-001.jpg
    ACE labs progress-page-001.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 57
I was on a thread earlier and posted on here good shirts that fit muscular frames. Next Level Apparel is my favorite as I mentioned. This is how the next level shirts fit. Tighter up top. loose down the torso. This one has a screen print of my friends company. You can get the shirts in any color on amazon. They are half the price on amazon than on Hot Bodz. Also, anyone with kids that are into video games, my friends company sells fortnite and black ops game replicas like the guns, perks , potions etc. Its the most popular game and all the kids want these things. My kids are rocking the fortnite gun toys with their Halloween costumes this year. You can take a look at the fortnite toys and props at www.quinngoods.com pretty cool.

Attachments

• shirt-page-001.jpg
    shirt-page-001.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 54
Another angle of before and after starting the ACE's HGH and PEDS

Attachments

• before after-page-001.jpg
    before after-page-001.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 53
Last night. 8%bf

Attachments

• 6BE1757B-9059-4DF0-A118-55220F75B0F5.jpg