over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh minimal dosing

PanterA101

Registered
Newbies
It’s day 13 on hgh for the first time ever. I decided last night I was done. Decided this morning to drop down to .3iu and see how that goes. If the bloat and blood pressure will come back down and ease up the increased anxiety. Maybe I can increase slowly from here eventually.

Experience with low dose hgh? Or dealing with the sides?

Bloating and increased blood pressure which I think is triggering increased anxiety. I’ve been zero carb for a year and a half or so, besides cheats here and there, partially for this and other reasons. It has greatly improved the quality of my life. It’s almost like I’m eating cake and ice cream every single day. I like this might sound odd to many here but trust me lok

Bloat up to 10lbs.that and the blood pressure/anxiety is not worth it to me. But I’m trying to give it a fair shot.

I’ve read you can adapt to the bloat.

What dose were you on originally? .3iu would be a bit low for even a true antiaging replacement dose. Think they are in the .5-1 area, but haven't checked
on that in a while.

What dose were you on originally? .3iu would be a bit low for even a true antiaging replacement dose. Think they are in the .5-1 area, but haven't checked
on that in a while.

I was doing 2iu at 1iu x2. Then I started doing 2iu x 1. Once I realized how bloated I was, and my anxiety had already been kicking in due to elevated blood pressure/heart rate I’m assuming.... I did a couple days at 1iu.
Now 2 days at .3.... it really sucks to have these side affects. I was aiming for a higher quality life here. Not a bloated red faced anxiety polluted life lol

I was doing 2iu at 1iu x2. Then I started doing 2iu x 1. Once I realized how bloated I was, and my anxiety had already been kicking in due to elevated blood pressure/heart rate I’m assuming.... I did a couple days at 1iu.
Now 2 days at .3.... it really sucks to have these side affects. I was aiming for a higher quality life here. Not a bloated red faced anxiety polluted life lol
What was you r reason for using HGH. Mine is mostly anti-aging for the most part.

What was you r reason for using HGH. Mine is mostly anti-aging for the most part.
Tendon/joint health first and foremost. But I was wanting to push to 4iu but after 2 days now at .3 in the morning I think I’m done for good now. This wasn’t my intentions to spend so much money for this.

Thinking about just going with tb500 now. I already look pretty damn good without eating carbs. I’ve maintained solid abs the entire time eating as much as I want and can when it comes fatty meat/eggs. Vascularity is solid etc.... the gh has made me go backwards. I looked and felt way better without it.

I’vehad a few comments since starting. Only one was “see you’re trying to get swole.” - co worker

“I see you’re red didn’t know if you were mad or got some sun.” - Co worker

“I can see it in your face” - gh using co worker

“did you cut your beard or something?” - co worker

“I’ve noticed your anxiety” - wife

only positive is that my clothes fit tighter 🤣

I also see a lot of people saying the bloat can go away after 2-3 weeks.... which should drop my blood pressure again as well. it’s hard to know what is truth and what is internet parroting though.

I really want to give this a chance but I just don’t know. I took some pottasium yesterday but I’m still up 5lbs this morning after 2 days of .3iu in the morning.I was up 9lbs last night.

not eating carbs I typically fluctuate 2-3lbs between morning/night.

Tendon/joint health first and foremost. But I was wanting to push to 4iu but after 2 days now at .3 in the morning I think I’m done for good now. This wasn’t my intentions to spend so much money for this.
I would not think that large doses over antiaging were necessary for that. I find by the time I get to 3iu's I have more hand pain then I like. If you are just trying to maintain your tendons that should not require a bigger dose. If you want to recover from and injury maybe. If you are just getting worn down from years of over use I find that it doesn't build joints back up. I have taken TB500 along with other peptides but really saw no long term benefit. They helped with inflammation while using them but did little else.

I've seen mixed reviews here. I’ve seen people say they’ve used several brands including pharm grade and it didn’t matter. I have a feeling I’d be in the same boat. It was a guaranteed sponsor here.

For me personally I started using the super cheap stuff and it was junk, all side effects and no results. It was Kefeis, they made me give up on HGH altogether. It wasn’t until a couple years later when a sponsor threw in a random kit for free that I realized what good GH could do. I’m not saying there is a massive different between pharm grade and good generics that’s a whole other convo and I’m not necessarily advocating to use pharm grade but what I am saying is that the bottom of the barrel stuff should definitely be avoided, there is an unmistakeable difference.

Before you give up on it entirely try a different brand that’s what worked for me, even if the stuff you’re using now is good stuff who knows there might be something in there your body doesn’t like. Then if you’ve tried a few different brands and it’s all the same then GH isn’t right for you, oh well....try again in a few years when your body is different.

I've seen mixed reviews here. I’ve seen people say they’ve used several brands including pharm grade and it didn’t matter. I have a feeling I’d be in the same boat. It was a guaranteed sponsor here.
I actually get more bloat off pharm grade compared to generics I'm using (probably because it's more potent (but the way the generics are testing they're overdosed so I don't know) but other than the bloat, which I actually like cuz it makes me look bigger) the results are pretty similar.

Various GH brands even among pharm grade will have different levels of bloat.

If your primary concern is joint and ligaments and GH isn't getting along with you just run tb500, bpc157 and there's a new sponsor on here that's selling igf-1 (non-des/lr3) also certain anabolics help tendons like anavar, anadrol

But I would definitely try another brand before giving up on GH.

At the moment I'm running lr3 at 33mcg 5-6 days a week and it definitely works. And have run BPC in the past and it's been a lifesaver.

I don't see a dose that small really accomplishing my especially when it comes to connective tissue repair

I actually get more bloat off pharm grade compared to generics I'm using (probably because it's more potent (but the way the generics are testing they're overdosed so I don't know) but other than the bloat, which I actually like cuz it makes me look bigger) the results are pretty similar.

Various GH brands even among pharm grade will have different levels of bloat.

If your primary concern is joint and ligaments and GH isn't getting along with you just run tb500, bpc157 and there's a new sponsor on here that's selling igf-1 (non-des/lr3) also certain anabolics help tendons like anavar, anadrol

But I would definitely try another brand before giving up on GH.

At the moment I'm running lr3 at 33mcg 5-6 days a week and it definitely works. And have run BPC in the past and it's been a lifesaver.

I don't see a dose that small really accomplishing my especially when it comes to connective tissue repair
If it wasn’t for my blood pressure/red face which I believe is what’s triggering my anxiety (those are results of anxiety so that’s what my mind knows these as), I would like the bloat as well.

Although I look more impressive with out a shirt without the gh, I look more impressive covered up.

The anxiety/blood pressure has me over it.

I was hoping to stay with .3iu and adjust and be able to raise it back up. I don’t really think I see that happening though.

I’ve read some are simply more prone to the bloating.

If it wasn’t for my blood pressure/red face which I believe is what’s triggering my anxiety (those are results of anxiety so that’s what my mind knows these as), I would like the bloat as well.

Although I look more impressive with out a shirt without the gh, I look more impressive covered up.

The anxiety/blood pressure has me over it.

I was hoping to stay with .3iu and adjust and be able to raise it back up. I don’t really think I see that happening though.

I’ve read some are simply more prone to the bloating.
What's your body fat percentage? I honestly wouldn't bother with .3iu, you'd see more results with CJC with dac and the other compounds mentioned.

What's your body fat percentage? I honestly wouldn't bother with .3iu, you'd see more results with CJC with dac and the other compounds mentioned.
I skipped today and I already feel better so I don’t think I’ll be picking it back up. I was hoping I would be able to work my way up from .3 and respond better.

I don’t know what my bf% is but I’m lean. Clearly visible abs and solid vascularity.Which again the gh just blurred that look.

Btw if you want to use HGH and avoid carbs ... You are doing something.... Well everything wrong ..

Btw if you want to use HGH and avoid carbs ... You are doing something.... Well everything wrong ..
Why’s that? I’ll have cheats every now and then. Like once a week sometimes. I’ve been eating like this around a year and a half I think.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws