YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Mk677, stack or run them individually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone I know, including myself, friends and multiple logs on this forum all concluded their use of MK677 with "fuck that garbage shit".....or something to that effect. Even if you get something from it in the beginning, bloat/appetite and sleep, it eventually starts doing odd things or nothing at all......go read the logs and see.
I agree. Personally nothing but a bottle of sides for me from every angle.

BIOGENIX

The guys who push MK677 are either selling it to you or are afraid of needles and think by using MK677 they are still natural.

I would only recommend MK677 for a skinny runt who wants to get big and doesn’t care if it’s sloppy size because they are so skinny to begin with. Even then it’s all temporary, you will retain none of the size as it’s all bloat unless of course you’re accounting for the appetite increase.

Its a nasty drug as most of the new stuff is, don’t be fooled just because it’s grey area legal.
Well yeh it seems like more ppl are against using it. Do you think it could help anything if you just added like 12,5mg to a hgh cycle? Not too high dose, but just some to push the gh a bit?

Well yeh it seems like more ppl are against using it. Do you think it could help anything if you just added like 12,5mg to a hgh cycle? Not too high dose, but just some to push the gh a bit?

Buddy you still want to use the stuff after everyone told you it’s junk then go for it, you don’t need anyone’s permission.

Buddy you still want to use the stuff after everyone told you it’s junk then go for it, you don’t need anyone’s permission.
Ye might sound stupid, but honestly - you would probably give it a try your self if you havent tried it before right?Its probably complete shit, but I cant help not to try it, so Im looking for some suggestions of how to go about it

Well Patience tolerance just went out the window lol jk

This is where the classic term comes into play to each his/her own?

BIOGENIX

Just a typical bro who wants an opinion but he wants it to match it with the preconceived notion he already had in his mind.

He had plans on using MK all along but just wanted someone to justify it for him on here to make himself feel better.

All I know is that if all these seasoned vets on here say not to do something or it’s garbage, I’m not wasting my money lol. No matter if I’ve used it before or not.

Just a typical bro who wants an opinion but he wants it to match it with the preconceived notion he already had in his mind.

He had plans on using MK all along but just wanted someone to justify it for him on here to make himself feel better.

All I know is that if all these seasoned vets on here say not to do something or it’s garbage, I’m not wasting my money lol. No matter if I’ve used it before or not.
You never know how it works for you before trying. I dont need any1 to justify it, im simply looking for experience and advice of how to use it, and what people noticed when running it. But sure, if you are that guy who only do what ppl tell you to, then go ahead

Nope, not yet - but I guess its not to hard to source
You’re an adult do what you want. It’s not going to add anything. It was hyped up when I tried it and all I got was to experience what my wife says a period feels like. 15lbs of water, lethargy, craving junk food, irritability, stomach cramps, plus hypoglycemia, and loss of money that would’ve been spent better on a case of eggwhites.

You’re an adult do what you want. It’s not going to add anything. It was hyped up when I tried it and all I got was to experience what my wife says a period feels like. 15lbs of water, lethargy, craving junk food, irritability, stomach cramps, plus hypoglycemia, and loss of money that would’ve been spent better on a case of eggwhites.
Probably gonna listen to you guys. It just looks so great on paper, and yes, it was really hyped which made me think some people actually get a lot out of it. Seems like most people think its complete shit lol

You never know how it works for you before trying. I dont need any1 to justify it, im simply looking for experience and advice of how to use it, and what people noticed when running it. But sure, if you are that guy who only do what ppl tell you to, then go ahead
If 99% of people who know what they are talking about say it sucks, then it probably sucks. Stop thinking you’re special and it’s gonna be different and magical for you.

if 99/100 people tell me not to eat 8 large pizzas the night before my show. I’m not gonna try it because I may be the 1% it works for.

This is how you’re acting

If 99% of people who know what they are talking about say it sucks, then it probably sucks. Stop thinking you’re special and it’s gonna be different and magical for you.

if 99/100 people tell me not to eat 8 large pizzas the night before my show. I’m not gonna try it because I may be the 1% it works for.

This is how you’re acting
Maybe this is true. I have seen few good reviews, but maybe thats just people selling the product

You got your answers, you just didn't want to hear them. Don't open a thread if you don't want honest feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member