over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH morning and pre workout

BigD2284

Registered
So I normally take my 5iu first thing in the morning but I have been hearing that 2.5iu in the morning and 2.5iu pre-workout 8 hours later is better.

I am wanting to hear from the experts on this topic. I am sure there is a thread on this already that I did not dig deep enough to find

somebody would say the liver can only process 2iu at a time and that's why you need to split up the doses.

next -
If you are splitting your doses, the two times of the day when your cortisol levels are at peak are when you wake up and in the early afternoon. This being the case, another good strategy is to take your HGH injections at these times. Cortisol is very catabolic by nature and a well -timed HGH injection can go a long way toward blunting this effect.

i always spliting dose 6iu = 3iu morning , 3iu pre workout is g2g for me

I'm a little out of the HGH loop right now but back when I was using it I always did mine in the morning fresh out of bed and again PWO. I'm seeing a lot of people using it pre-workout now and was wondering what the theory is behind that?

I'm a little out of the HGH loop right now but back when I was using it I always did mine in the morning fresh out of bed and again PWO. I'm seeing a lot of people using it pre-workout now and was wondering what the theory is behind that?

Ive been hearing it often that it should be taken morning and PWO, now just wondering some of the reasoning behind it too.

Theory behind using an hour pre workout or so is that we know we get a nice gh serum surge 2-3 hours post injection. That way gh is being elevated throughout the workout and the highest peak is post training while consuming our post training meal. Couple that with some post workout quick insulin and your are getting a very nice muscle building/recovery time frame and kicking up protein synthesis quite a bit.

At the end of the day just get it in you somehow.

Dieting I like smaller more frequent injections and gaining bigger doses one time a day either pre or post training <- currently experimenting with post training.

Theory behind using an hour pre workout or so is that we know we get a nice gh serum surge 2-3 hours post injection. That way gh is being elevated throughout the workout and the highest peak is post training while consuming our post training meal. Couple that with some post workout quick insulin and your are getting a very nice muscle building/recovery time frame and kicking up protein synthesis quite a bit.

At the end of the day just get it in you somehow.

Dieting I like smaller more frequent injections and gaining bigger doses one time a day either pre or post training <- currently experimenting with post training.

Thank you for the explanation and that is the general idea that I had. I have no trouble getting it in daily but would also love to get the most benefit for the money too!

I have not checked IGF scores on this but I know in terms of fat loss I've noticed better results breaking my injections up into multiple per day.

At the moment I'm doing multiple injections on off days where I do cardio. And on workout days I just do 1 larger injection preworkout with a little bit of insulin and Synthetine.

I have not checked IGF scores on this but I know in terms of fat loss I've noticed better results breaking my injections up into multiple per day.

At the moment I'm doing multiple injections on off days where I do cardio. And on workout days I just do 1 larger injection preworkout with a little bit of insulin and Synthetine.

Fatloss is defiantly the main focus for me running HGH, so it sounds like 2x a day split is going to be better.

I use mine 3x a day. Upon waking, pre workout split bilaterally in the muscle being worked then again between my pwo shake and post workout meal.

1.7 iu split 3x throughout the day would b best with 6 hour intervals according to studies if u insist on 5iu or just go down to 4iu split 2x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatloss is defiantly the main focus for me running HGH, so it sounds like 2x a day split is going to be better.

Then take it at least an hour pre cardio/workout. Takes a while for GH to start freeing up fatty acids

Bottom line, experiment with different dosing times and do what's best for you. As long as you are taking it, it's going to work. The rest is preferential.

Bottom line, experiment with different dosing times and do what's best for you. As long as you are taking it, it's going to work. The rest is preferential.
I've honestly not noticed much difference between splitting or doing a daily dose even on 10iu ed. The only differences I noticed was I had more water retention just once daily. Having said that I never really tried it in a cutting phase so can't comment on fat loss being better split or not. But that's about it. As long as you are injecting it and training and eating properly then it's going to do what it's supposed to do

Last edited:
I wake around 4am and I'm in the gym by 4.45am doing either weights, cardio or both.

I take 5iu upon waking so should be in effect around the right time.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Done it about every way. I can't say I see much difference in any of them. Maybe stay a little leaner with 3x a day. What I have noticed is doing ed spilt I'm much more resistant to insulin. I have been dosing 4x a week preworkout for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This

Some people blow up from BOOM dosages 1x per day and others respond better to micro-dosing...in general it seems a lot of people respond well to 2-3x injections per day split

I agree with experimenting with your doses. I ended up finding out for me split doses 3× daily works best.But another guy who is running gets the same from once a day.Everyone is different depending on Diet,Training, and of course your goals your looking to reach.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws