over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh muscle growth studies

Seros are supposedly derived from rats whereas all other pharm grade gh is derived from e.coli. People say that seros are bottom grade pharm grade because of this, but I'm not so sure. While I like them, I'll stick to my genos and humas. As for chinese generics, I don't mess with them anymore due to health reasons. All medical studies you will find will point to the fact that hyperplasia does occur with rats on gh, however, there are no valid studies that this holds true for humans. Not yet anyways.

I have used several different pharma grade HGH products and always have had amazing results with SEROSTIM. I couldn't tell a difference between SEROS,,HUMATROPE,GENO'S etc....

I have used several different pharma grade HGH products and always have had amazing results with SEROSTIM. I couldn't tell a difference between SEROS,,HUMATROPE,GENO'S etc....

In that case since serostim is rat derived, maybe we can actually use equine and bovine hgh.
Unless rats hgh is better for us?

But that's a good thing to know. especially when price is a factor. Sero doesn't need to be in fridge before shipped while others like huma are supposed to be cold always (in was told)

In that case since serostim is rat derived, maybe we can actually use equine and bovine hgh.

But that's a good thing to know. especially when price is a factor. Sero doesn't need to be in fridge before shipped while others like huma are supposed to be cold always (in was told)

The cold thing was in reference to sero being easier to send around

Let me clarify something here, Serostim is derived from mammalian cells(rat). That does not mean that it is rat GH you are taking. Just the same as HGH that is derived from e.coli does not mean that you are injecting bacteria or e.coli. The structure of serostim is 191aa HGH and is not the same structure as rat GH. Please don't get confused by the terminology or think that injecting GH from another animal is going to have the same effects or be safe.

Do most tend to agree 6-8iu pharma is what's needed to REALLY grow?
I've been trying to allocate funds for 6iu daily x 4 months of serostim.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Let me clarify something here, Serostim is derived from mammalian cells(rat). That does not mean that it is rat GH you are taking. Just the same as HGH that is derived from e.coli does not mean that you are injecting bacteria or e.coli. The structure of serostim is 191aa HGH and is not the same structure as rat GH. Please don't get confused by the terminology or think that injecting GH from another animal is going to have the same effects or be safe.

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to jump on that.

That depend on a lot of factors.
Are you going to be using slin with it?
Are you only going to address HGH with the serostims?
I can see an enormous difference in my sero's effectiveness since recently starting to take only 2iu but also using GHRP/CJC 20 minutes before dosing my seros and taking MK-677 at night. The feeling is very similar to when I was running 5iu of Serostim.

If you are only going to be taking Serostim for your GH needs, most bodybuilders who want to experience more than the "well being" effects do need 5 iu's or more to get that effect.
Just my opinion, hope it helps.

I used 9iu sero for six months with 12 weeks of test c and (what I hope was) tren hex.
I ran the same cycle of hex and cyp another time without sero.

With sero I was 10 pounds heavier till I got off.
Idk if it means anything but off compound I had the same kept weight of 12 pounds. 3 months after aas cycle I had retained 12. And 1 month post 6 months after sero was 12 pounds.
Idk if that makes sense or if I even understand it lol.
but it's seems to me i retained 12 pounds regardless of hgh use.

Do a test for us. Take your GH with no other compounds doing the same diet and training as you have been. Then go off the GH for a few weeks until all water retention is gone and tells us how much LBM you gained. Than tell us how much money your wallet lost and we'll all have a good laugh.

It's known that's GH causes an increase in LBM. It's also known that LBM does not always equal muscle mass. I'm not 100% sure so hopefully someone more knowledgable such as Stewie can chime in but I believe LBM is anything BUT adipose tissue.

I have yet to see the 'naysayers' post a study on a specific GH dosage in WEIGHT TRAINING ATHLETES, using Insulin, Test, T3.
I can tell you this much, AGAIN, that i know what my scale says and what the mirror tells me.
If it were in fact only responsible for water retention, or intracellular water retention, how yhe FUCK can i see my abs and obliques, have thin skin, and be Vascular?? There are NO AMOUNTS of ASS that can make dudes like Big Ramy wothout high daily doses of GH. please someone tell me or show me where he is retaining water, or intracellular water? Stewie i like you, but you KEEP POSTING studies NOT RELATED to the weight training athlete. Its like reading a new and improved PDR.
SORRY, this thread is getting fucking ridiculous. I went from 190 to 223 from adding GH, to my blast, i can tell you.....whatever water retention i had in the beginning is GONE thanks to ghe T3 and 50 mg Hydrochlotlrothiazide/day.
Onixx, why dont you just use prohormones and call it a day.

I don't think you realize that muscle is mostly water. Believe what you want but facts are facts and you are incorrect.

More of an anti-catabolic in its action than anything else. Secondary growth promoting effects are on bones and organs, hence the difference in lean body mass increases and actual skeletal muscle mass increases.

very interesting thread and im glad there have been very little posts along the lines of "BUT IM SPENDING 5k A MONTH ON GH SO IT MUST GROW MUSCLE"

my personal opinion is that GH only has minor anabolic benefits and these come from increased IGF levels.
there are also minor anti catabolic benefits.
GH use increases nitrogen retention on low calorie diets. there are studies on that (i think in vivo, humans).

however my personal opinion is that
the main benefit of GH is the lipolysis it induces.

you burn a ton of fat regardless of diet on high doses of GH.
this in turn enables you to eat MUCH more food without putting on fat.
eating much more food will inevitably result in more muscle gain (of course you need the hormonal environment for muscle growth, which comes from AAS).

thats what GH is for.
without AAS or food its rather useless and purely cosmetic (=intramuscular water retention, looks like muscle)

Last edited:
I have read that gh is 191 units long.(forget what units are) and much of the UG stuff is the cheaper to produce 192 variant. It does work, but your body sees it as a threat and attacks it, reducing effectiveness of it. Eventually your body supposedly starts attacking the hypothalamus to prevent the presumed threat from occurring again. I will try to find the lab scientist who did the writeup on this...he said it can cause your own gh production to cease if you use the 192.

What's 5he difference in the 2?

Decreased subcutaneous fat and inter/intramuscular adipose leads to increased lean muscle mass.

Increased muscle mass is due to increased muscle fibers or myofibrils leading to muscle hypertrophy.

Decreased subcutaneous fat and inter/intramuscular adipose leads to increased lean muscle mass.

Increased muscle mass is due to increased muscle fibers or myofibrils leading to muscle hypertrophy.

Typo on my behalf. Muscle mass is increased by: an increase in fiber length,
by an increase in muscle fiber diameter, and increase in muscle cell numbers.

A few too many bloody mary's, makes for, not good explanation.

Good night

Jm425 i hear you....and yes of course i understand THERE IS water in muscle, i just do not agree that its MOSTLY WATER like you stated.
I also understand and agree with what Onixx stated in that why i am losing fat, but am not "holding water" under skin, while vascular. But are we disagreeing on water to muscle ratios in skeletal muscle in bodybuilders for example? Most of what i can offer in this thread is,my own personal experience with GH over the last 8 months. How the heck are my muscles HARDER and solid when i flex them,....IF water is occupying most of the real estate in muscle? I am following you guys, but am having a real hard time following this info/studies posted.
Onixx i did read your study posted man, it clearly said (what we all know) that GH converts to IGF-1 in the body, and is responsible for growing satellite muscle cells.
Therein lies my confusion with this info/studies posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131