over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Muscle Pain

ft33

Registered
I injured myself and decided to give HGH a try as a remedy. Herniated disc and tear in rhomboids due to a specific sporting injury. Been like 6 months since the injury and just was not healing. I have done no physically activity what so ever for the past 20 days and normally before I started taking the HGH I'd be pain free right now due to the rest. Not healed, but pain free. However, I'm having pain in the specific areas of injury. I know a side effect of HGH is joint and muscle pain. I find it strange that I'm only having pain in the specific areas I injured especially after so much rest. Any thoughts as to why? Or even why does HGH cause muscle and joint pain to begin with? I know it's difficult to give a reason why I'm having pain in the areas of injury only... I just find it strange that they are not feeling better with all the rest.

I've been on HGH for about a month and a half and every side effect has subsided from the lethargy to bloat. I also had blood work done and IGF was at 415. I'm taking 3 ius a day.

I dont really have an answer for you. But I thought I share my experience.
I was having some pain after chest workouts in my shoulders, especially when I do heavy bench press.
I decided to start up on 3iu hgh again, was having a break, and guess what, pain is gone, almost instantly.

I think it has alot to do with the water retention, maybe it helps the joints for me.

I do get weird pain in other areas, and I belive its the nerves getting pinched by the water weight. It always goes away once I stop the gh and water falls off.
Usually in my lower back, legs, sometimes I think its the ishias nerve..

How much pain are you in really? Maybe its the the healing taking place?
Are you on anything else or only gh?

A friend of mine was in a working accident and got injured really bad, one broken leg and a massive injurie in the lower back area. Doctors thought he might not walk again even.
He healed up and started walking, started training. He got on the juice and hgh. 6 months later the doctors couldnt belive what they were seeing. He healed up and you cant tell he was in an accident that almost killed him.

These drugs help us with alot of things, but thats just what they do, help us heal.
Maybe ita someting else causing the pain?

take a couple of weeks off from it and see what happens?

I dont really have an answer for you. But I thought I share my experience.
I was having some pain after chest workouts in my shoulders, especially when I do heavy bench press.
I decided to start up on 3iu hgh again, was having a break, and guess what, pain is gone, almost instantly.

I think it has alot to do with the water retention, maybe it helps the joints for me.

I do get weird pain in other areas, and I belive its the nerves getting pinched by the water weight. It always goes away once I stop the gh and water falls off.
Usually in my lower back, legs, sometimes I think its the ishias nerve..

How much pain are you in really? Maybe its the the healing taking place?
Are you on anything else or only gh?

A friend of mine was in a working accident and got injured really bad, one broken leg and a massive injurie in the lower back area. Doctors thought he might not walk again even.
He healed up and started walking, started training. He got on the juice and hgh. 6 months later the doctors couldnt belive what they were seeing. He healed up and you cant tell he was in an accident that almost killed him.

These drugs help us with alot of things, but thats just what they do, help us heal.
Maybe ita someting else causing the pain?

take a couple of weeks off from it and see what happens?

I'm not in significant pain, but if I worked out or really stressed my back I would be. Mainly just bad aching in my upper back and severe stiffness in lower back.

I'm going to drop back down to 1.5 iu of hgh for 2 weeks and see if I notice a difference. Maybe the water retention is straining a nerve. I also just started tb-500.
This shits just really pissing me off-I;m not training or do anything physical strenuous for another 45 days at least. I'm going to go back to doc probably in a few weeks and get an mri of my upper back if nothing improves (already had one of my lower back). Who knows....

Another important point I've only been on hgh for about a month and a half. From my readings, I've head it generally takes about 3 months till the benefits kick in so maybe I just need to be more patient. Do you guys think I should drop the dosage?

for the first time i used it, I injected 4iu subq shortly after my workout. Within minutes I got a nauseas feeling and minor sweats

I injured myself and decided to give HGH a try as a remedy. Herniated disc and tear in rhomboids due to a specific sporting injury. Been like 6 months since the injury and just was not healing. I have done no physically activity what so ever for the past 20 days and normally before I started taking the HGH I'd be pain free right now due to the rest. Not healed, but pain free. However, I'm having pain in the specific areas of injury. I know a side effect of HGH is joint and muscle pain. I find it strange that I'm only having pain in the specific areas I injured especially after so much rest. Any thoughts as to why? Or even why does HGH cause muscle and joint pain to begin with? I know it's difficult to give a reason why I'm having pain in the areas of injury only... I just find it strange that they are not feeling better with all the rest.

I've been on HGH for about a month and a half and every side effect has subsided from the lethargy to bloat. I also had blood work done and IGF was at 415. I'm taking 3 ius a day.

Your IGF level is out of range, how old are you? you need to lower the dose or just stop using HGH. I don`t want you to panic, you have been on HGH only for a short time, to high out of range IGF-1 level for a longer period of tome will cause cardiomyopathy, a disease which enlarges and weakens the heart. Also too much GH and IGF-I results in cardiomyocyte derangement and leads to heart abnormalities, as well as problems with cardiac rhythm and heart valves.

I'm going to drop back down to 1.5 iu of hgh for 2 weeks and see if I notice a difference. Maybe the water retention is straining a nerve. I also just started tb-500.
This shits just really pissing me off-I;m not training or do anything physical strenuous for another 45 days at least. I'm going to go back to doc probably in a few weeks and get an mri of my upper back if nothing improves (already had one of my lower back). Who knows....

Test your IGF-1 level with the 1.5 IU.

Test your IGF-1 level with the 1.5 IU.

Emeric. What blood work should one get and what markers should one look for before starting hgh?

My understanding is gh level and igf-1. I am thinking of doing 2iu eod for Health, longevity and maybe some fat loss. 40+ years young :)

Emeric. What blood work should one get and what markers should one look for before starting hgh?

My understanding is gh level and igf-1. I am thinking of doing 2iu eod for Health, longevity and maybe some fat loss. 40+ years young :)

IGF Binding Protein -1 (IGFBP-1) and Insulin-like growth factor-1(IGF-1)

IGFBP-1 has been used for monitoring insulin responsiveness, as a marker for insulin-producing tumors.

IGF-1 testing is to identify growth hormone (GH) deficiency.

IGF Binding Protein -1 (IGFBP-1) and Insulin-like growth factor-1(IGF-1)

IGFBP-1 has been used for monitoring insulin responsiveness, as a marker for insulin-producing tumors.

IGF-1 testing is to identify growth hormone (GH) deficiency.

Thank you sir. So is the goal while on hgh to stay in the high normal ranger or slightly above the high range?

My joints feel fuller, but muscles I haven't experienced. What was the injury caused by? Have you gotten it looked at my a medical professional?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws