over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH newbie

BigMeaty

Registered
Of all the boards I post on, I think the bros here probably know the most about HGH. Im thinking about using it for the first time. All my joints ache like hell. I'm hoping this helps. I also have never done a gram of test a week. I was thinking about taking a couple months off, and starting this fall with a gram of test per week, dbol, and tren and 6 IUs of HGH daily. Any advice? Things I should keep in mind? Im 25 yrs old. I have been reading lately that the HGH would be more effective while Im still a little young and my body still produces a decent amount of it.

Thanks for your help
BigMeaty

well I can say 25 seems like the default age your going to hear in conversation when you ask for an ideal age to start. Also 6iu seems like a pretty low/decent dose for a begginer to it. My advice would be go to a physician and check your shit out before you start I have a bro whos 24 and did a large cycle of GH for 16 weeks and got colan cancer, he blames GH instead of genetics saying it makes everything grow including cancer cells. Just be cautious and insightful throughout your cycle.

First off I hope your not taking GH just for your joints?, second I'd lower the dose for the first time around, maybe like 4iu's?, third ask plenty of questions and do plenty of research before jumping on the GH bandwagon! (Just my opinion)

gh can make your joints hurt MORE in many cases...:eek:

I am not flamming you VEIN, but I know that one of the MODS posted a thing about GH and stated that if you take 4ius, all you are doing is shutting down your natural GH production and replacing it with a synthetic. At your prime, the body produces 4ius a day...most suggest 6ius+, or you can do a bursting cycle. A bursting cycle consists of mimicing anew born babies GH pattern. Do some research on this board and you will find tons of info.

Best of luck

Steak Helmet said:
I am not flamming you VEIN, but I know that one of the MODS posted a thing about GH and stated that if you take 4ius, all you are doing is shutting down your natural GH production and replacing it with a synthetic. At your prime, the body produces 4ius a day...most suggest 6ius+, or you can do a bursting cycle. A bursting cycle consists of mimicing anew born babies GH pattern. Do some research on this board and you will find tons of info.

Best of luck

It's all good bro!, many people I know and deal with on a daily basis suggest the same thing you mentioned, I'm no guru with GH so maybe that does work better? lol

Meaty, I'd say that from what I've read that gh is more effective for the older athlete, not the younger athlete. 25 seems to be pretty young for using gh, although I'm sure it would have some benefits. I'd also say that 4-6ius is very sufficient.

I myself, kinda believe in the Palumbo theory, of using 4-5 iu's ED for 4-6 months at a time... I seem to have really good gains with this...

chris

Steak Helmet said:
Thanks VEIN...

I will be asking you some questions here in the near future

No problem bro!, look forward to hearing from you.

MORE joint pain???? OH NO! I was praying this would solve my joint pain problems.

I thought about trying it 6 IUs daily for like 6 months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws