over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH not working like it should?

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys so ive recently switched brands of hgh and i noticed with this new brand my blood sugar wasnt being elevated post injection.

So i decided to get bloods. Igf would be useless here because it would still be elevated from the other batch i was using so i just got a GH serum test. I got it 3 hours after a 10iu IM shot in the delt and numbers came back more than good to go.

I thought it may be my body, possibly a liver/pancreas issue so i busted out an old kit thats been sitting in the fridge for about a year. 20 minutes post injection my blood glucose was up 2 points.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here?

The one that isn't elevating blood glucose may be a peptide blend being sold as hgh. It'll still raise GH levels on bloodwork, but won't actually result in higher IGF1 levels by very much.
I didnt think peptides would still be showing GH in the blood at 3 hours post injection?

GH is definitely not all created equal, my first run with GH was using Kefeis and it made me give up on GH entirely thinking it did nothing but side effects until a sponsor randomly threw a couple kits at me a couple years later and I realized it was just the Kefei’s that were garbage.

Whatever brand you’re using is either shit or your body just doesn’t respond well to it....

GH is definitely not all created equal, my first run with GH was using Kefeis and it made me give up on GH entirely thinking it did nothing but side effects until a sponsor randomly threw a couple kits at me a couple years later and I realized it was just the Kefei’s that were garbage.

Whatever brand you’re using is either shit or your body just doesn’t respond well to it....
Its tough. I haven't been noticing any difference in transferring brands. Still using slin multiple times per day etc. Just strange with the blood glucose

So would you say your tren was bad if you didn't get night sweats and dark foamy urine??
You you say your test was bad because you didn't get bloated or acne??
Would you say that your Anadrol was bad because you didn't get stomach pain??

Why do people insist on basing the effectiveness of their gear based off lack of side effects.???

Take 2 week off our old GH have IGF1 drawn , then run new HGH for 2 weeks and have IGF1 drawn. With the serum test coming back good that have the test done. If the IGF comes back good be thankful you don't have sides.

#1) use a source that you trust and has a solid reputation , if something gets sideways with your gear they will generally work with you.
#2) use blood test as a base if your gear is real , then the effectiveness of the gear , the negitve side effects should be low on the list to evaluate if your stuff is legit.

I don't see a 2 point increase being statistically relevant. A 10,15, or 20 point increase is a different story.
Im not sure im reading this right. I meant 2 points as going from 4.6nmol to 6-7nmol.... i think you misunderstood or i wasnt clear enough

So would you say your tren was bad if you didn't get night sweats and dark foamy urine??

Why do people insist on basing the effectiveness of their gear based off lack of side effects.???

Take 2 week off our old GH have IGF1 drawn , then run new HGH for 2 weeks and have IGF1 drawn. With the serum test coming back good that have the test done. If the IGF comes back good be thankful you don't have sides.

#1) use a source that you trust and has a solid reputation , if something gets sideways with your gear they will generally work with you.
#2) use blood test as a base if your gear is real , then the effectiveness of the gear , the negitve side effects should be low on the list to evaluate if your stuff is legit.
Should ALL hgh raise blood glucose levels??

Should ALL hgh raise blood glucose levels??

There are soooo many factors that will dictate your blood glucose levels. If you give 20 people the same dose of HGH you will get 20 different blood glucose responses.
That is a terrible way to try to Guage your HGH as being real. Shit the same person taking the same dose 20 different days will get 20 different readings , especially when you are only talking 2-3 points.
You could check your blood sugar then chew a stick of gum and get a bigger rise than that

There are soooo many factors that will dictate your blood glucose levels. If you give 20 people the same dose of HGH you will get 20 different blood glucose responses.
That is a terrible way to try to Guage your HGH as being real. Shit the same person taking the same dose 20 different days will get 20 different readings , especially when you are only talking 2-3 points.
You could check your blood sugar then chew a stick of gum and get a bigger rise than that
As i said in an earlier post im talking points as in nmol. From like 4.5nmol to 6-7nmol like a blood glucose monitor. Also all the other brands ive tried have raised my blood glucose except this one.

Are you also saying legitimate hgh can have 0 effect on blood glucose?

What others said, so many factors, not regulated. I'd just use the most reputable source or gh that gives best results and not worry about it or you'll go mad. Focus on the other stuff that matters more cuz you'll never know the real answer to your question lol

As i said in an earlier post im talking points as in nmol. From like 4.5nmol to 6-7nmol like a blood glucose monitor. Also all the other brands ive tried have raised my blood glucose except this one.

Are you also saying legitimate hgh can have 0 effect on blood glucose?
I don't know what the hell Gunsmith is saying half the time lol but from personal experience if your GH isn't raising your blood sugar level then your shit is bunk. If it's showing up as GH in a blood serum test you likely have GH fragments from a sloppy synthesis that's being detected as a false positive for GH in bloodstream.

As an example, I can have a fasted blood sugar level of 80 then inject 4iu GH and about 30 minutes later have a fasted level of 110. It's a pretty pronounced effect and is accompanied with a feeling of muscle fullness.

I'm not entirely familiar with the scale you're using, this is on American blood glucose monitors.

As an example, I can have a fasted blood sugar level of 80 then inject 4iu GH and about 30 minutes later have a fasted level of 110. It's a pretty pronounced effect and is accompanied with a feeling of muscle fullness.

I'm not entirely familiar with the scale you're using, this is on American blood glucose monitors.
Ahh im from Australia so thats why there is probably some confusion, but yes 80-110 is exactly what im talking about. Thanks for your replies mate, very helpful

Muscle fullness?

cmon dude

naw i meant more like if u are shooting 1gm of test and ur test levels are under say 250 uh that aint dosed right lol
if u are shooting gh and ur igf doesnt move uh thats prob not gh
if ur shooting insulin and ur blood sugar doesnt change uh thats prob not insulin
thats more what i meant, i get ur point too
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear