over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH peptide fragment dosage

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im new to hgh and before I use mine I would like to know how to dose it. I got in 10 mgs of hgh peptide fragment, how long would this last me roughly? and how many ius a day should i pin? thanks bros

Good question, most guys are pinning 100mcg of Ghrp2/ and CJC 3 times a day. And then pinning the Frag in the middle of the day. But I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone post the protocal for just hgh frag. If you havent run a search on it I would try that, if not sooner or later one of the smarter guys will come along and help:banghead:

I was told to take the frag once a day 250 mcg after I train before cardio and u don't wanna eat for at least an hour after the shot. u wanna take it basically fasted and then not eat for at least another hour after taking it

When I run the frag I like to dose it before my morning cardio. Typically I will dose an hour before fasted cardio, complete the cardio, and then remain fasted for another hour after that.

Another option is to use it in a fasted state. I have done this on days where I fast. I will shoot 100mcg of the frag when I wake up, and every three hours after. You can do this for 8,12 or however many hours you like. I liked this method because the frag is anti-catabolic, so even though you aren't eating you are mostly maintaining muscle. The fat loss is almost entirely due to FFA release. I also noticed an increase in leanness after my fasted days.

When I run the frag I like to dose it before my morning cardio. Typically I will dose an hour before fasted cardio, complete the cardio, and then remain fasted for another hour after that.

Another option is to use it in a fasted state. I have done this on days where I fast. I will shoot 100mcg of the frag when I wake up, and every three hours after. You can do this for 8,12 or however many hours you like. I liked this method because the frag is anti-catabolic, so even though you aren't eating you are mostly maintaining muscle. The fat loss is almost entirely due to FFA release. I also noticed an increase in leanness after my fasted days.

i agree.. i would just pin more than 100mcg and stay fasted for several hours if possible

1h pre moderate cardio is also a good idea

Whats your reason for taking the Frag? Fatloss? MuscleGain? I'm wanting to try some for cutting and am also looking at trying the protocol you described. Fasting, cardio ect.

ya HGH frag is really solely for fat loss

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner