over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH please help from pros!!

bigmike55

Newbies
I have done many cycles in the past 15 years. I am currently 35 now and want to do my first jin cycle.
The plan is the following:
5 kits jin, insulin, cytomel, creatine, andropen
1. Should i mix the powder from the kit with the kit water or bac. ( i know bac makes it last longer but is it really worth it if i'm doing 4 iu ed.)
2. i will be including insulin(i've also done this before). Do you recommend that i do it after every work out (4 times a week) or less/fewer?
3. where can i put the cytomel in the day? timing? with or without food?
4. would you recommend a 5 on 2 off cycle? or continuous? money is not a factor.
5. is there an easy way to convert the iu's?
Thanks for your time, patience, and help

bigmike55 said:
I have done many cycles in the past 15 years. I am currently 35 now and want to do my first jin cycle.
1. Should i mix the powder from the kit with the kit water or bac. ( i know bac makes it last longer but is it really worth it if i'm doing 4 iu ed.)
2. i will be including insulin(i've also done this before). Do you recommend that i do it after every work out (4 times a week) or less/fewer?
4. would you recommend a 5 on 2 off cycle? or continuous? money is not a factor.

My opinion on a few things,,,I would use the bac water if your not using all the GH quickly. I would take the T3 in the morn with breakfast. If you can afford use daily.

How long are the Jins good to go once reconstituted with the water they come with?

i have used jin and had them sent without the water and then bought my own 30ml for 5$ and used that and I would say that you should do that they are good for about 7 days in baw I would use 5ius ed 5-2 or 6-1

bigmike55 said:

Hey Bro, Always nice to see a new member. welcome to the board.
Im no pro, but most of the q's you have here are already awnsered 100 times on the board. use the search feature. Also you will get atleast 5 different opinions on each question..choose the one you like best.
Heres my opinions:
1. I never use the kit water, not cause its bad, just cause I always have big bottles of bac, and all that breakin amps is a pain in the ass.
2.i use slin 10 mins after my morning GH inject. GH is hyperglycemic, I always test my blood sugar and I finad it raises it, I wait 10-20 mins then hit some slin then eat breakfast. also use after workout everytime. I think that its bullshit that you pancrease has a negative feedback loop and it could stop working if you use slin too often, as a matter of fact i belive by using slin you are saving your pancrease by giving it a break.
3. studies have shown twice a day is better 12 hrs apart.
4. at 4iu ?? i like the bursts the guys are using lately. but if yer not gonna use the burst method then 7 days on is the way to go.
5. yup, use the search box. and Im not bustin yer balls on this...I use it first then post a q if i cant find an awnser.

I am getting ready to use it myself cause I have some IGFLR3 q's that I know have already been awnsered on here, and I know Im gonna get different awnsers and I am going to choose th eones that make most sense to me.

thanks

thanks a lot guys. especially cryptasm. i know pretty much every answer can be found on this board if you take the time to search it's just that everyone has different opinions as to what works best. thanks for all your advise.

cryptasm said:
Hey Bro, Always nice to see a new member. welcome to the board.
Im no pro, but most of the q's you have here are already awnsered 100 times on the board. use the search feature. Also you will get atleast 5 different opinions on each question..choose the one you like best.
Heres my opinions:
1. I never use the kit water, not cause its bad, just cause I always have big bottles of bac, and all that breakin amps is a pain in the ass.
2.i use slin 10 mins after my morning GH inject. GH is hyperglycemic, I always test my blood sugar and I finad it raises it, I wait 10-20 mins then hit some slin then eat breakfast. also use after workout everytime. I think that its bullshit that you pancrease has a negative feedback loop and it could stop working if you use slin too often, as a matter of fact i belive by using slin you are saving your pancrease by giving it a break.
3. studies have shown twice a day is better 12 hrs apart.
4. at 4iu ?? i like the bursts the guys are using lately. but if yer not gonna use the burst method then 7 days on is the way to go.
5. yup, use the search box. and Im not bustin yer balls on this...I use it first then post a q if i cant find an awnser.

I am getting ready to use it myself cause I have some IGFLR3 q's that I know have already been awnsered on here, and I know Im gonna get different awnsers and I am going to choose th eones that make most sense to me.

I've actually read somewhere and spoken to a Doc and he agrees that using Slin while not being a diabetic will allow your pancreas to take a break. It won't stop working. When you consume a large amount of carbs post workout your pancreas has to do a lot of work to pump out enough Slin to get those carbs going. So using exogenous slin will keep it from getting over stressed.

Bigmike sounds like you are trying to bulk, which if you are 2-3 times per week with GH seems to be a lot more effecient when bulking. As far as slin I also use (when I am on it) 2-3 per week pwo. I only use slin after back, chest, and legs. As far as IU's... Just divide the amount of water you add by the number of iu's of GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131