over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Post Surgery Recovery

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
Anyone utilize HGH for post surgery healing ? Specific to rotator cuff / bicep surgery , but I’ll take any feedback whatsoever . In theory it should speed up tissue and bone healing

Not certain about bone/joint healing but it definitely made a HUGE difference in how fast I recovered after my surgery , I started 6iu a day 4 week pre operation and continued after surgery for 8 weeks (I missed 6 days was in ICU , intubated for 4 days).
All the dr were completely baffled how quickly I recovered from everything from renal failure to the incisions healing. The body just rebounded drastically, the chief surgeon said in 37 years he’s never seen a human recover so fast.
I was also taking a multi vitamin 2x a day , 600mg magnesium , 6,000iu Vitamin-D a day for the month leading up and after

I asked datbtrue about this back in the day.

Just because it speeds the healing process doesnt mean it helps the quality of the healing; he suggested it does quite the opposite and to just let things heal on their own.

The theory you made up in your head?

I’ve been reading every medical abstract / case study I can . The majority cite the increase in bone density and bone regrowth and repair after fractures. One study did find sub par finding in bone regrowth following “open “ fractures

I've had 13 major surgeries since '02 including distal biceps ruptures and several cuff surgeries,personally I found it did help recovery&healing but that's simply my opinion based on running GH after half of my surgeries vs not running it for the other half. I've also had people here say it doesn't do anything and may actually hinder recovery/healing so take it for what its worth.
Good luck

I asked datbtrue about this back in the day.

Just because it speeds the healing process doesnt mean it helps the quality of the healing; he suggested it does quite the opposite and to just let things heal on their own.

That's what I've always heard as well.

I’ve been reading every medical abstract / case study I can . The majority cite the increase in bone density and bone regrowth and repair after fractures. One study did find sub par finding in bone regrowth following “open “ fractures

There's no clinical trials (minus a few in Europe that showed no benefit) of rHGH to use for either post op treatment or a direct treatment so idk what you're reading.
Not certain about bone/joint healing but it definitely made a HUGE difference in how fast I recovered after my surgery , I started 6iu a day 4 week pre operation and continued after surgery for 8 weeks (I missed 6 days was in ICU , intubated for 4 days).
All the dr were completely baffled how quickly I recovered from everything from renal failure to the incisions healing. The body just rebounded drastically, the chief surgeon said in 37 years he’s never seen a human recover so fast.
I was also taking a multi vitamin 2x a day , 600mg magnesium , 6,000iu Vitamin-D a day for the month leading up and after

I'd argue being a healthy and active individual who was hell bent on recovering probs did more than the GH. The renal failure and rHGH use is interesting though.

I haven't seen gotgame in a while, hopefully he'll see this and chime in. I know he usually against using GH post op. Not sure if there are exceptions to that.

I had an anti-aging doc tell me to avoid HGH/IGF post op because of increased cancer risk. His point was that igf is naturally elevated in a post surgery scenario, and adding to it is a bad idea.

I've read where some guys claimed it helped, others who said it did nothing. You would think if it really helped post surgery, that doctors could prescribe it for some patients. But then again, its extremely pricey and insurance might refuse to pay

I actually had an orthopedic surgeon tell me before my biceps surgery that whatever shit I was on I needed to back off all of it and let my body heal on its own. I asked him about hgh and trt and he said the trt was ok but they the hgh will interfere with the bodies healing abilities. This guy is a high profile doc who fixes pro athletes. And he instructed me very meaningfully. I listened ran my trt test and healed fast. Got props from him on my recovery. And if there was actually something that did help heal things I would have found it by now I think. But I’m still looking...

I used GH releasing peptides (GHRP-2 and mod GRF) after my distal biceps tendon repair surgery in 2012. Things seemed to be healing well when the cast was on my arm. When they took it off 6 weeks post surgery, I realized I had zero range of motion with pronation and supination (rotating the forearm at the elbow). An x-ray showed a complication called heterotopic ossification, or extra bone growth around the tendon reattachment site. My surgeon said it looked like the healing process had gone out of control. I didn't tell him about the peptides I was taking.

I had to get a second surgery 6 months later to remove the excess bone. I got some of my range of motion back, but I still can't turn that hand palm up or palm down. I suspect that the peptides I took make this normally rare complication more likely to happen.

I'm scheduled for a disc replacement surgery next week, assuming it doesn't get cancelled with the current pandemic. I don't plan on taking anything but TRT during the recovery.

Don't know if it helped or hurt. Ran GH with TB500 and BPC157 post knee op and wound up with a huge mass of scar tissue that then required another surgery. In retrospect I wouldn't have taken it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws