over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH post workout,? Carbs?

Pute

Registered
Will it be best too shoot hgh first thing after workout, and wait for 30 min before take carbs...? And then the protein after that?

It is correkt not too take hgh close too carbs isn't it???

I doo 10 IU Jintropin 3x pr week, best to splitt in 2 shot? Or not?

I have been doing 8ius 3x per week pwo only all at once then insulin and carbs like 20min later and got great results. So I would think 10ius all at once would be alittle better for mass gain.

since i ran out of slin pins this last weeek ive been doing pwo 8iu im no slin though

Hi,
How doo you take you'r carb's and protein? Doo you wait 30 min after gh? And if so doo you take it toghetter or first the carbs?

You take gh im you say, what brand doo you use?

Ps. I am not take slin either,.

if your not taking slin then I would say wait about 20min after HGH then eat your carbs.

I have been doing 8ius 3x per week pwo only all at once then insulin and carbs like 20min later and got great results. So I would think 10ius all at once would be alittle better for mass gain.

agree 100%!!:cool:

Hi,
How doo you take you'r carb's and protein? Doo you wait 30 min after gh? And if so doo you take it toghetter or first the carbs?

You take gh im you say, what brand doo you use?

Ps. I am not take slin either,.

ive been taking the my GH after workout then 20-30min later having protein/carb shake.

I'm doing 10 I.U. HGH IM PWO after 20-30 min it take 10-12 I.U slin IM and inmediately 100 gr Vitargo and 5-10 min. later 50 gr ISO whey.

I also add 25 mcgs T3 with the vitargo but only because i'm bulking on cycle.

Water retention could be a prob with high HGH doses, catapres at night time helps me with this problem.

This combination gives me good LEAN muscle gains and also strengh gains.

I am using humalin r which kicks in 30-45mins

so I just take 5-10 ius(depends on my supply)generic blue top HGH with the about 5 ius slin. I also take 5ius slin preworkout and drink a pro/low carb(about 25g)/creatine/arginine/glutamine during the workout. Then about 2 hrs after my PWO hgh/slin shot, I take another hgh/slin (2ius hgh/5 ius slin)shot followed by meals. I actually experimented with consuming high dietary fats like virgin coconut oil,flax and avocados after this last shot to see how much fat would actually be added to my physique. suprisingly I didnt notice any difference. I was just as vascular and lean after 4 weeks of doing this as previous cycles where I avoided any fat while slin was active. This cycle I added 4lbs total. Which is a big gain for me! By the way my gym freinds are responding you would think I added 20lbs!

so I just take 5-10 ius(depends on my supply)generic blue top HGH with the about 5 ius slin. I also take 5ius slin preworkout and drink a pro/low carb(about 25g)/creatine/arginine/glutamine during the workout. Then about 2 hrs after my PWO hgh/slin shot, I take another hgh/slin (2ius hgh/5 ius slin)shot followed by meals. I actually experimented with consuming high dietary fats like virgin coconut oil,flax and avocados after this last shot to see how much fat would actually be added to my physique. suprisingly I didnt notice any difference. I was just as vascular and lean after 4 weeks of doing this as previous cycles where I avoided any fat while slin was active. This cycle I added 4lbs total. Which is a big gain for me! By the way my gym freinds are responding you would think I added 20lbs!

thats awsome bro, that seems it would realy keep you in a super anabolic state while at the same time keeping the fat accumulation due to HGH. I might try the splitting up the slin PWO 2 hours apart to load more nutrients in. I also just started taking IGF-1 LR3 so we will see how that goes..

Have you experienced any sides by doing insulin preworkout?Although I've never taken insulin I am researching on it before I try it out but always hear it should be used PWO.Someday I like to try it preworkout.How did it affect you?I hear the pumps are great with preworkout insulin.

Have you experienced any sides by doing insulin preworkout?Although I've never taken insulin I am researching on it before I try it out but always hear it should be used PWO.Someday I like to try it preworkout.How did it affect you?I hear the pumps are great with preworkout insulin.

Ive wondered the exact same. Ive seen the pumps from other athletes using pre.:eek:

Ive wondered the exact same. Ive seen the pumps from other athletes using pre.:eek:

i am using 7 i.u of humalog 30 min. before i workout along side a shake containing 60 g isolate/ 2 scoops gatorade powder/ 2 scoops superpump 250.

i'll sip on a shake containing the same (but with only 1/2 scoop superpump 250) as i workout.

yesterday i had to stop my arm workout short as i could not get a good range of motion for my tricep dips due to the blood volume in that muscle group.

i have used this stack for some time now, but just recently the pumps have gotten much more ridiculous now that i have added 10 i.u jins eod and 50 mcg igtropin igf eod.

if your familiar enough with insulin, try it. its pretty crazy. heh.

hope this helps.

BFU

the protocole is : slin then carbs then GH. This is the basics!!!

I'm doing 10 I.U. HGH IM PWO after 20-30 min it take 10-12 I.U slin IM and inmediately 100 gr Vitargo and 5-10 min. later 50 gr ISO whey.

I also add 25 mcgs T3 with the vitargo but only because i'm bulking on cycle.

Water retention could be a prob with high HGH doses, catapres at night time helps me with this problem.

This combination gives me good LEAN muscle gains and also strengh gains.

Why not take the prot and carbs in the same shake. Sepearating them is just another shaker to wash.

hgh and eating

Greetings all.

Just joined and guys i have to rate the experience on here.

ive got a question about hgh.

im going to start taking Gen-tropin aqx, liquid form hgh, took it before at 2 iu 6 days am for fat loss, and excellent results.

but this time looking for lean mass gain.

Im gona build up to 8-10 iu daily pwo, 3 days a week, as i hit the weights 3 days a week.

Please help....

So after my shot pwo of this generic hgh at 8 iu.... how long after can i eat carbs and protein to avoid getting type 2 diabetes or any type of diabetes for that matter.

Ive been told not to eat for at least an hour after, whether a solid meal or a shake that is a mix of protein and carbs, as this can cause serious issues and make me diabetic.

Guys thanks in advance for answers, i really appreciate your responses.

I take 6iu hgh pre w/o everyday, and get an awsome pump for gym time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws