over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH powder

didnt say you were trying to BS...but dayum, u def came in and said that like "a matter of fact"....as if you had some inside knowledge or experience in GH production and storage...

and if you do have that knowledge, than i thank you for sharing it as i will listen 100%....but to just talk with no experience is about the same lines as ross saying he can train someone to be an ifbb pro...

Last edited:
im not actually trying to start shit or agure with anyone as i hate it..

but opinions are opinions and should be treated as such...i do believe you if you say that you didnt feel anything from that hgh left out..got no reason not to on a personal level...

BUT

ive been around hgh for ALONG TIME...and i can tell you that its good for a long time in cool (not fridge) spot out of direct light for a long time...

again, anyone seen the guy at cvs pull there seronos out of the fridge for them?

LOL

AND YOU REALLY think HGH is produced like donuts that they need a warehouse filled with rows of refrigerators? lol. They dont keep millions of vials on stock, they produce what they sell. Its called business/economics 101. No one in the world produces any product like that, esp. something such as HGH.

HUH??? Are you saying that you order 3 kits of rips from provider that he is running into the little back room, dropping your gh puck in, and vacuuming right there as you order??? i would disagree fully...its called a stock/inventory...i dont have any idea how you could say no places in the world do biz like that...in fact, id say MOST producers keep an inventory of products that are ready to go in ANY business...not the other way around...

BTW, i mean i may as well ask since you seemed to have the "inside scoop" as to a GH production 101 in the facility....when was the last time you were inside a gh production plant??? Or are we just talking aimlesly here :rolleyes:

Stop twisting my words.

I got my blues from the china man. And yes I have the inside scoop from him. I never said they dont store inventory, just not rows and rows of it.

btw, off topic...Hey TRU LIFE, remember that PM you sent me a month or 2 ago about the "game"? Well damn, you were 100% right on that one!!!

btw, off topic...Hey TRU LIFE, remember that PM you sent me a month or 2 ago about the "game"? Well damn, you were 100% right on that one!!!

yeah man..OMG..you cool? holla at me dude

Stop twisting my words.

I got my blues from the china man. And yes I have the inside scoop from him. I never said they dont store inventory, just not rows and rows of it.

i twisted your words as much as "lol, do you think they are produced like donuts?" to osiris comment...

My buddy who lives AAS legal country of course used old jintropins from over a year ago that hes left in his goddie duffelbag...2 full kits...numb tingly swollen hands and getting big and shredded...says its same as he remembers it....

I mean not trying to start sponsor bs, but arent those blues known to be faked and having shit OTHER than gh in them?

Last edited:
not all blues tank...in reality there are some really good generics out there bro..just like UG vs HG...all up to who you trust

peace and respect
TRU

i twisted your words as much as "lol, do you think they are produced like donuts?" to osiris comment...

My buddy who lives AAS legal country of course used old jintropins from over a year ago that hes left in his goddie duffelbag...2 full kits...numb tingly swollen hands and getting big and shredded...says its same as he remembers it....

I mean not trying to start sponsor bs, but arent those blues known to be faked and having shit OTHER than gh in them?

Not a sponsor here. I have no foul intentions, just my single experience. Talked to a china man in great depth about the whole business over there in China. So I have his word to go on. Not trying to cause any piss match.

Osiris, hey man I love you :)

ur pm box full hellbilly, was gonna ask question about other company in ur sig, shoot me a pm when u clean it out

LOL

AND YOU REALLY think HGH is produced like donuts that they need a warehouse filled with rows of refrigerators? lol. They dont keep millions of vials on stock, they produce what they sell. Its called business/economics 101. No one in the world produces any product like that, esp. something such as HGH.

Its made, sold and shipped around the world. It is fragile. I found a kit that I had stored in my "pharmacy" at room temp for a couple months. I tried 10ius a day...nothing...its was rendered useless.

So yes, keep your GH in the fridge or it will lose potency fast.

Ness, listen. I know exactly how its produced from the gene sequencing of the bacteria through the gathering of the peptide chains and the chemical processes that are used. It is not fragile, thats big pharmacies attempt to put expirations and sell more buddy. And yes it is mass manufactured, demand has nothing to do with it ness. They create the sequence kick the bacteria off, feed in the precursors and harvest the peptides. After that there are chemical cleaning processes that go on etc.

If you want to discuss the actual chemistry about why its not as fragile as people think you tell me why that chain of 191aa is fragile and i will gladly explain in detail why it isn't. Its light sensitive yeah. But at room temperature it is good for extended periods of time.

Now if hard science isnt enough for you, i just got my igf tested on the elitropins that i won. Guess how they were stored for 4 months? At room temperature. Guess what my igf was, 503. Fairly respectable i would say, especially for taking it im instead of subq thus limiting the igf conversion and being off slin which would have upregulated it.

As for your knowledge from a friend or a chinaman, lol. You are in an engineering discipline ness, i know we took the same classes minus the chemistry specific stuff i took for the chem engineering degree. I would think your argument would be more detailed than a hearsay conversation. So inext time bring a gun not a knife to the gunfight buddy.

Love you too

Well I digress. :banghead: Thanks for the lesson. I am wrong-o.

Well I digress. :banghead: Thanks for the lesson. I am wrong-o.

It is not about being right or wrong ness. I know the science and if i am wrong, i am very teachable, i just want to know the science behind why it is more fragile than the laws of chemistry say it should be, you know? Once recon'd it is considerably more fragile, but i use 10iu ed right now, so it will damn well hold for a single day, right=-) And yes i am going to gh anonymous=-)

Cost of producing gh

Do you guys really think the cost of producing gh in a foreign country is what we pay?

If you knew the real cost i think you would be astounded.

That being said, higher quality gh like Riptropin and Elitropin is going to cost considerably more. They are both VERY VERY good gh

Do you guys really think the cost of producing gh in a foreign country is what we pay?

If you knew the real cost i think you would be astounded.

whenever your ready O, im down for a relocation...holla at your boy :star-war: lol

whenever your ready O, im down for a relocation...holla at your boy :star-war: lol

A leading guy in peptide manufacture once told me, "You can produce these things in a garbage bag on a warmer plate in your bathtub once you have the bacteria and if you arent concerned about endotoxins and killing people"=-)

I have a bathtub, trashbags and can order the bacteria!!!! Lets get going with Osiritropin bro!!! Hahaha.

making good gh is much mroe complex=-) And much more costly.

A leading guy in peptide manufacture once told me, "You can produce these things in a garbage bag on a warmer plate in your bathtub once you have the bacteria and if you arent concerned about endotoxins and killing people"=-)

I have a bathtub, trashbags and can order the bacteria!!!! Lets get going with Osiritropin bro!!! Hahaha.

making good gh is much mroe complex=-) And much more costly.

OSIRI-TROPIN!!!! HAHAHAHAhAA

Ness, listen. I know exactly how its produced from the gene sequencing of the bacteria through the gathering of the peptide chains and the chemical processes that are used. It is not fragile, thats big pharmacies attempt to put expirations and sell more buddy. And yes it is mass manufactured, demand has nothing to do with it ness. They create the sequence kick the bacteria off, feed in the precursors and harvest the peptides. After that there are chemical cleaning processes that go on etc.

If you want to discuss the actual chemistry about why its not as fragile as people think you tell me why that chain of 191aa is fragile and i will gladly explain in detail why it isn't. Its light sensitive yeah. But at room temperature it is good for extended periods of time.

Now if hard science isnt enough for you, i just got my igf tested on the elitropins that i won. Guess how they were stored for 4 months? At room temperature. Guess what my igf was, 503. Fairly respectable i would say, especially for taking it im instead of subq thus limiting the igf conversion and being off slin which would have upregulated it.

As for your knowledge from a friend or a chinaman, lol. You are in an engineering discipline ness, i know we took the same classes minus the chemistry specific stuff i took for the chem engineering degree. I would think your argument would be more detailed than a hearsay conversation. So inext time bring a gun not a knife to the gunfight buddy.

Love you too

Animal (Idanaimal) has maintained exactley What Big O just said for many years, Its not as fragile as everyone makes out.

Animal (Idanaimal) has maintained exactley What Big O just said for many years, Its not as fragile as everyone makes out.

I am just a short little bald man who knows a tiny bit of science. Certainly not anyone important.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131