over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Power GH Log

SuperHeavy27

Registered
Thanks for taking the time to read and take part in this blog,
I figured since I am new to this board I would introduce myself by creating a blog about some products I am currently using.
Anyone who is well versed in the GH game will know that there are hundreds of suppliers out there that we can choose to get out HGH from, but only a handful that have proven themselves time after time and emerged to the top. I don’t need to name them all, but perhaps one of the top suppliers in the game in terms of quality and variety is HGH Power- so I decided to go with them. T/A was EXTREMELY fast, communication was very fast and pleasant, and they offer great prices on quality products..cant beat that!
Currently I am preparing to jump up a weight class and compete as a Super Heavy next year, so adding size to my 6 feet, 255lb frame will be extremely important. Since using HGH, I found that it was a major factor in not only adding the size but also keeping you n somewhat decent condition along the way.
I have been fortunate to work with a lot of knowledgeable people in the industry, and have developed a plan that I believe is best suited to reach my end goal. This blog will outline such things as:
-HGH protocol
-How to use Insulin with HGH to add even more size and stay conditioned
-Gear protocol
-Diet

The blog will also help provide a representation of the HGH quality and effectiveness from the supplier, HGH Power, as I will be using various types of there HGH beginning with Kefei.

HGH Protocol

5iu 2 x day ( taken one hour before eating in the AM and then one hour after eating before bed)

Insulin Protocol

10iu Humalog pre workout (to start)
10iu Humalog Post workout (to start)

Gear Protocol

Current cycle
250mgs test enanthate/week
750mgs test cyp/week
400mgs Deca/week
100mgs Anadrol/day
1mg Arimidex/EOD

This cycle will be ending shortly, where I will transition into:

200mgs Test Prop/5 days week
800mgs EQ/week (first two weeks front load on 200mgs/day)
50-100mgs Anavar
50mgs Proviron
Diet (will stay pretty much consistent but up the food slightly when weight gain stalls)

Meal 1
100grams carbs from cream of rice
16oz egg whites
cinnamon

Meal 2
2 cups of cooked white
8 oz cooked top round steak
1 cup green vegetable

Meal 3
2 cups of cooked white rice
6 oz chicken

Meal 4
1.5 cup of oatmeal (raw measure)
6oz cooked chicken
olive oil

pre workout- 10iu Humalog
80grams vitargo
10 grams BCAA

Intra workout
80grams of vitargo
10 grams BCAA

post workout- 10iu Humalog
80grams vitargo
10grams BCAA

Meal 4
6oz cooked top round steak
12oz sweet potato (now im eating red potato because im sick of sweet potato and it tastes like shit)

Meal 5
6oz cooked chicken
12 oz sweet potato (^^^)

Meal 6
12oz tilapia or 16oz egg whites

This is a completely new plan. Prior to this, I have not been using HGH and the diet has been slightly less food. I am excited to see what kind of changes my body will go through as I add in both Kefei HGH and the Insulin

I don’t want this blog to just be about my own experiences with there products, I am also interested to see what others experience has been with HGH Powers products as well, so please post what your results and let me and other know how thing are progressing for you

Very excited about this log, will be following. Also any chance of some pics now and pics at the end. I too have been planning a cycle very similar.

Today was the first day on Kefei, I have been off GH for a while and forgot how tired and hungry it makes you..but these are the good sign to look for. Another thing I always look for when mixing the GH is the tiny bubbles that form on the surface while being mixed...these Kefei's mix up like the other good GH I have used in the past so im excited to start seeing the results... These seem like a pretty strong batch, so I might have to drop the dose down slightly at the beginning and then ramp back up to 5iu 2x day once I get accustomed to it.

Looking forward to this. I'm also using his kefei. Interested in seeing your results with insulin. Good luck buddy

Excited to follow!

Switch out vitargo with TN's HBCD or glycofuse. Also give peptopro a try in your intra as I think you will see a better result from that protocol since your using slin.

I have no experience but from reading I am hearing this is the way to go.

Excited to follow!

Switch out vitargo with TN's HBCD or glycofuse. Also give peptopro a try in your intra as I think you will see a better result from that protocol since your using slin.

I have no experience but from reading I am hearing this is the way to go.

Pepto pro is very good Ime but very expensive. I mix vitargo and waxy Maze at 50 50 for cost reasons and seems fine. I think even wavy maize alone seems to get the job done just the same of you water it down s bit more. Think it just depends on how sensitive your digestion is. I've even used dextrose before when times were hard (still found money for gh though haha) and it was good enough. I Always use Pepto pro with slin though is one thing i won't skimp on as muscle is made from aminos. Your protocol looks solid. Why test e and c just using up supplies?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
HBCD's

I've been using highly branched cyclic dextrine. After reading some the qualities of this modified carb, it's sound very promising.

I'm using the same Kefei's and they seem to be working great at 5ui's every morning on an empty stomach.

thank you for the insight on pro gh.
and good luck with ur upcoming gains...

Thank for all the great support guys,

Sometime I will mix some glycofuse in with the vitargo, I really like it and it does not upset my stomach...when I used to use karbolyn, I definitely would feel it hang around in my stomach. The reason I like vitargo is because I can feel it out of my stomach within 10 minutes of drinking it so its perfect, but I would be keen to try pepto pro- heard its great but needs to be masked with glycofuse or some sort of flavoring.

Now on to the Kefei's!

I Pinned 5iu last night and had one of THE BEST sleeps I have had in a very long time...All I can say is that this stuff, so far, is the real deal... I slept great, did not wake up, and felt ready to go at 5:30am for the first meal!

I trained chest yesterday and the pump I had was incredible and I noticed increased vascularity as well. I know over time that GH will help thin the skin, as it causes less glucose to be in your blood...Im sure the insulin helped with the pumps, but I have used other GH before with insulin (thanktropin, novo's) and did not get nearly as good of pump.

Im definitely very happy with this GH so far and Im excited to see everything unfold.

Some serum results on Kefei

These are the results which I have from some customers:

Those are definitely great numbers following log also.

One thing I am noticing on these Kefei's is that the pumps in the gym are incredible, even after only being on them a short time....my veins are popping and I feel fuller. I forgot my insulin at home so I know its not the insulin and in terms of gear nothing has changed significantly...

It might be a bold statement but I can see these kefei's being the next Riptropin in terms of quality and potency

how do you guys compare kefei's to rips? I would say judging by these early results that they are definitely on the same level but i tend to hold a little less water on these kefei's (so far)

I'm not getting the pumps you are mentioning from kefei. Not really getting side effects either. I definitely am having vivid dreams and have had a numb hand a few times. Stuff is definitely top notch so I'm not complaining. Was expecting more sides though but maybe I just don't get

it must be an individual thing or dose related- I talk to a member on another board and he noticed the pumps as well...but like you say, everyone responds different and those side effects your seeing are definitely a sign of legit HGH..

its nice to know we have a supplier who we can trust and not have to worry if we are getting genuine products... I remember during the kig-craze, I lost a lot of money on kigs that had nothing but white fluffy powder containing no HGH what so ever..so refreshing to deal with these guys!

this log is awesome. Protocol looks very promising. Are you planning to run 3,6,9,12 months?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws