over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Power GH Log

I was running kefei at 4ius a day and had no sides until about a month in.. My hands hurt so bad I could not sleep.. Had to drop to 1 iu and finally worked up to 2, hands are still numb a lot and finger tips are numb all day

Things are definitely starting to come along nicely...My sleep is better than it has been in a very long time, I am waking up refreshed and the shot before bed really puts me out like a light.
Appetite is up and I am able to put down all the food no problem...Im also noticing better recovery from workouts and I dont wake up as sore the next morning, that could be because I am getting better sleep as well, but I think its a combination of that and the recovery benefits HGH has. My weight is still the same but as mentioned before, I look and feel fuller in the right areas (the muscle) and have not noticed any horrible bloating in the abdominal area or face, which is also common with some GH.
All in all, so far I am very happy with these Kefeis and excited to see how things progress.

I was running kefei at 4ius a day and had no sides until about a month in.. My hands hurt so bad I could not sleep.. Had to drop to 1 iu and finally worked up to 2, hands are still numb a lot and finger tips are numb all day

Interesting...I guess everyone reacts different and you build up a tolerance to them/ your body gets used to the sides.

I know its not quite the same, but when I first started using Humalog, I couldnt go past 5iu no matter how many carbs I ate, and now I can shoot 10iu and only need about 75grams to cover me...

Im hoping that I can keep these sides away as I increase the GH dose

Moe1Run- what is your current Dose at? I did wake up last night with some numbness in my hands, but nothing to bad and it didnt interfere with my sleep...to be honest, its been the first time I have woken up in the night since taking them...

I have to say that the combination of Eq with this GH is great...the skin is getting thinner from the GH and the veins are coming in nicely from the EQ and more noticeable..

Just upped my dose to 2.5 today after backing way down for a while.. My goal is to get back up to 4.. And like I said I was running 4 for a month before it became an issue at all.. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks..

I should also state this is my first go at hgh.. Been cycling for ten years tho and on self prescribed hrt so although I'm new to hgh not new to sides..

That makes sense then- I used to have a much harder time functioning/staying awake then I do now, but its still a challenge...especially when reaching the 10iu zone... Im honestly just happy that these are as strong as they are..I have been duped some many times by fake blue tops and fake kigs that its really relieving to know that if HGH Power says theres 10iu in a vial, theres 10iu in a vial and no less...

do you take your shots on an empty stomach and do you think it matters?

I take mine first thing in the morning so it's about as empty as its going to get for me.. I might switch to night tho since in getting more tired as I increase the dose.. The only problem with that would be if the cts symptoms get worse at night since I'd be taking it before bed.. Not sure yet

Update:
been steady following the same protocol of am/pm shots and things are really starting to roll...I feel a lot fuller, vascularity is increasing daily and I have yet to see any bad 'bloat' in the wrong spots, which is common with GH..all the fullness has gone into the muscle and not as water under the skin, so Im happy about that!
Here is a before picture prior to starting the Kefei's from hghpower...and then the next picture was taken most recently...the main differences are the same ones I feel in my body- the fullness in the muscle and the vascularity...Im up 9lbs since starting these and like the results I see. (first picture is before starting the Kefei's and the other 2 are recent pictures)

Attachments

• hghPpic.jpg
    hghPpic.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2,104
  • hghPafter.jpg
    hghPafter.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,278
  • hghPafter2.jpg
    hghPafter2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,393
I get the Humalog from a friend with a script...but I have heard of guys getting it from online pharmacies in canada, no papers required, and just ordered it in the winter when it was cold.

Just a bit of an update on things- I started to split my shots up to 3iu/4iu/3iu where the two 3iu shots occur in the morning an hour before eating, at night an hour after eating my last meal, and then the 4iu shots happnes post workout, an hour before eating...
I noticed im not as tired doing it this way...I have yet to get any numbness in my hands...im lucky I dont get these sides unless I use upwards to 20iu, which just isnt necessary because im getting great results at only 10

Last edited:
lookin great man! That pic with your head removed is super trippy. haha

doesnt it make you hold lots of water though?

Last edited:
thanks man- I got a long way to go to where I want to be, but Im still new to the GH/insulin game and Im counting on that helping out with progress until next year.
I see a lot of people jump right into GH and insulin, but yet they could have made great gains without it..I just think that you should get to a certain point with just training hard/eating, then to a certain point with just training hard/eating/steroids, and then finally to another level with training hard/eating/steroids/gh + insulin....just my .2 cents

Things are still going strong, haven't noticed any 'bad' water retention and im feeling more recovered from workouts so its great, but that could also be from the great sleeps I am getting since pinning.... I started pinning 3x day and still doing 10iu...I think 10iu is the point where results seem to come much quicker... I know guys who run 4-5iu per day, and i fully understand that GH is not cheap and people do what they can afford and what suits there needs/life style, but they just dont sart seeing the results until a few months in, where as 10iu has me noticing results within weeks of taking it... i hope i can keep up this dosage, because I know I can meet my goal of getting up over 280lbs and getting on star as a super heavy- cant wait!

Good man I hope you meet your goal I'm sure you can I like your log keep it up

Thanks a lot MikeLee, I appreciate the support!

Those scores do not surprise me in the least bit-I have had nothing but great results since starting these Kefei's from Power, and there helping me do exactly what I had hoped, which is add size while staying in similar condition...Also, I never have to worry with these guys if I "missed the boat" and will be getting something i didnt order.
I can remember a while back where EVERYONE was raving about kigs, so i jumped on it after watching the results for about one month and then RIGHT as I ordered, they went bunk...

HGH power has beeb producing top quality products since they started, and if something doesnt test well, they wont sell it. You cant go wrong with anything on power's list. My wife is liking the low prices on these kefei's to :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131