over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Power GH Log

How are you incorporating your slin pre workout / every meal / post workout

How are you incorporating your slin pre workout / every meal / post workout

I'd like to know this as well. I will be uwing these Kefei's soon at 10ius. My protocol will be.

2.5iu gh fasted
3iu novolog pre workout
5iu gh fasted pwo
5iu novolog 20min after gh
2.5iu gh before bed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys,
got a little tied up over the long weekend... without further wait, here is how im using the slin...this is my current dosages- im amazed at how lean these kefei's are keeping me, even with this aggressive insulin and carb protocol! (p.s. im not stupid, i wont use insulin like this ALL the time, its always smart to cycle on and off insulin)

with first meal of the day
Novalin-r 15iu

Pre workout (about 20 minutes before)
10iu of Humalog
75 grams of vitargo/cyclic dextrin glycofuse/BCAA's

intra workout
75 grams vitargo/cyclic dextrin/bcaa's

post workout
10iu Humalog
75 grams vitargo/cyclic dextrin/bcaa's

***I have it timed so the duration between the novalin-r shot and the humalog pre workout shot is at least 6 hours, this way I have the insulin always circulating...so far so good, the pumps and mass gains are incredible and these Kefei's are keeping me LEAN even with all this insulin and carbs

In the past I have tried other insulin protocols including Lantus insulin, which is a 24 hour insulin. I really liked lantus, as you do not get ANY peak points so you never go hypo..you can actually eat a keto diet on this and still not go hypo you dont need carbs...I would run this at 50IU in the morning and then I would take IGF-Lr3 pre workoutout and then take Humalog post workout at 10iu... I put a lot of size on with this, but I feel insulin is like any other compound in that it is best to always change things up, so i switched to humalog 2 times and novalin r 1 time

That does seem like a lot of carbs but if the kefis are keeping you lean shuttle everything you can is the way I look at it that is a interesting protocol you use but a smart way to get every bit of your nutriants through out the whole day I like it what are you weighing in at ??

That does seem like a lot of carbs but if the kefis are keeping you lean shuttle everything you can is the way I look at it that is a interesting protocol you use but a smart way to get every bit of your nutriants through out the whole day I like it what are you weighing in at ??

Im weighing about 265-267lbs right now... Its definitely a lot of carbs and the funny thing is that I used to eat a similar amount of food, with the shakes, and used humalog insuiin for the first time BUT had FAKE kigtropin that I was using with it, and all I did was put fat on and got bloated... the only factor that changed is that I have legit HGH with the insulin now.

HGH + Insulin is a very powerful combination and you could do VERY well with just Testosterone, insuiin and these Kefeis for an off season... you could grow , stay lean, and not worry about taxing your liver with orals...

Seems like there has been some issues going on with HGH POWER and RIPTROPIN/THE PROVIDER

Let me just say one thing- the products I am currently using (Kefei) from HGH POWER have been nothing but exceptional, and his track record is golden in terms of quality, t/a, etc. People need to relax a little bit and give the guy a break, he is trying to offer a variety to his product list so people can have options- People think that these suppliers have some sort of inside information about the black market, but the truth is that they deal with suppliers as well, and there faced with the difficulties of identifying specific products.

I haven't read what's goin on with the provider but I can say everything that I have seen from him I am 100% happy with same with hgh power his hyges are the real deal and as far as I'm concerned you are living prof of the kefeis

I haven't read what's goin on with the provider but I can say everything that I have seen from him I am 100% happy with same with hgh power his hyges are the real deal and as far as I'm concerned you are living prof of the kefeis

Thanks for the post my friend. Its to bad when politics come into play with sponsors and mod's. All we want is the truth, plain and simple, without any agenda's.
You want to buy from provider? great, go for it, he has great products.. but dont put down another great sponsor just to make him look better. Bottom line is that HGH power is right up there with the best of them

Well I havent posted in a while because I was out of Gh! I must say that the days I was 'off' were long and hard lol maybe it was just in my head but I just didnt have as good of look when i was off, even though it was only a few days! as soon as I took in another 10iu when these arrived the other day, I filled out by the next day and already looking better... I dont know why more people are not jumping all over these Kefei's...I can see that rips and hyge have a good reputation, but for the money and the quality- NOTHING beats these Kefei's...I get absolutely no negative side effects from these!

Well I havent posted in a while because I was out of Gh! I must say that the days I was 'off' were long and hard lol maybe it was just in my head but I just didnt have as good of look when i was off, even though it was only a few days! as soon as I took in another 10iu when these arrived the other day, I filled out by the next day and already looking better... I dont know why more people are not jumping all over these Kefei's...I can see that rips and hyge have a good reputation, but for the money and the quality- NOTHING beats these Kefei's...I get absolutely no negative side effects from these!

Thank you very much SuperHeavy27 for this log you started, it looks really
interesting to follow.
Appreciate very much all your efforts and posting here for all the others
to see the results from our products.

Thank you very much SuperHeavy27 for this log you started, it looks really
interesting to follow.
Appreciate very much all your efforts and posting here for all the others
to see the results from our products.

Hghpower is definitely on point and helping out tremendously with my prep can't recommend these guys enough!!! Had a slight mix up with an order (not on their end even) and they are correcting it as we speak CLUTCH service everytime and great communication!!

I have decided also that HGH Power will always be my exclusive source for all my HGH- they have never let me down.

I recently started a bridge a couple weeks ago of just test/novaldex but Im going to keep the GH high during the 4 week bridge still at 10iu...during this time I expect my weight to come down slightly, but I can almost guarantee not much will change with body composition because the GH is in there still... once I ramp back up Ill most likely be using slin again with some deca and anadrol.

If anyone has any doubts about HGH powers quality or service, you need to read through this thread and see all the people who have had positive experiences...and its always nice to deal with a sponsor who emails you back like its IM!

Haven't posted in quite some time because things have been pretty busy outside of bodybuilding but things have slowed down a bit so looking forward to posting more in the log! Im so happy with the positive responses I have gotten in the thread so please keep it up guys, thank you!
It's been surprising the last 3 weeks I been off ALL gear but decided to keep my kefei dose at 10ih just to see how effective it would be on its own. To my own surprise, I only lost about 4lbs, and I'm holding a TIGHT 253lbs and looking like I'm still on cycle! Ill be hiting it hard again in 3 weeks with some Anadrol and deca and eq so I'm really looking forward to that as well as seeing how brining the insulin back in with the kefei gh will help add quality size. Diets been strict still so that has a lot to do with it to. But my gosh, I love these kefei! Thank you hgh power for bringing us such a great product and at an affordable price!

Great log bro! Love to hear about legit gh sources! Any updates?

I totally agree.

Great read!

Thanks for sharing....

I have used HGH Power in the past and their quality, service, and speedy delivery do not compare to any others ...

Getting ready to order and will update progress....

HGH POWER RULES!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner