over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH pre contest 8 weeks out

digbick

Registered
hi all,

now i am 8 weeks out from a contest, a friend just gave me few kits of generic gh, was wondering if i can still use it this close to a show, will it be beneficial to be using it purely for fat loss while minimising catabolism?and what dosage is the best, 3iu,5iu?

You won’t see much from it. just leave it until off season or next show..

Just my opinion

2 iu before fasted cardio and again before training definitely won't hurt
I'd cut it out 8-10 days before the show in case it causes you any water retention

Before trying Serostim, I’d have said save it, but 3rd daily has really helped me hold fullness and since I barely hold water anyway, it’s perfect for me.

Have you ever used GH before? I know when I add or pull it my body weight will flux a few pounds and it impacts my fullness and subq water retention no matter how lean I am.

If not familiar with how you respond to it visually, definitely don’t add it.

You could try it for a week to see what you think and then just make sure to drop it 2, maybe 2.5 weeks out, that way you give yourself plenty of time to dry out if it caused you to hold any water.

Leave it out. At this point you don't want to add in any variables that can throw things off

Waste at this point since you should cut it out about 2 weeks out. TREN or winstrol be better at this point. I have seen GH best results by after the third month. If you wanting to get leaner add T3 or clenbuterol. Be careful with Diuretics. I have seen it ruin many physiques, as well as some lives.

Wow @ these responses????

YES use it! Start it immediately so you can have a good 6 weeks of fatburning then drop it at 2 weeks out to rid yourself of any water.

Gh liberates more fat from adipose storage to be burned 🔥 for fuel, how in the fuck do you guys think this won't help on a pre contest diet? It doesn't take months for this to happen it happens immediately, you will release more fat from storage with it than you would without it.

I am still on www.professionalmuscle.com right?

YES use it! Start it immediately so you can have a good 6 weeks of fatburning then drop it at 2 weeks out to rid yourself of any water.

Gh liberates more fat from adipose storage to be burned 🔥 for fuel, how in the fuck do you guys think this won't help on a pre contest diet? It doesn't take months for this to happen it happens immediately, you will release more fat from storage with it than you would without it.

In regards to fatburning purposes I agree. However, he wouldn't be the first to experience side effects like the painful hands or being very lethargic. Would you still risk doing it 8 weeks out not knowing how it will effect you?

Genuine question, I have 0 competition experience, it's just what I thought reading this topic.

In regards to fatburning purposes I agree. However, he wouldn't be the first to experience side effects like the painful hands or being very lethargic. Would you still risk doing it 8 weeks out not knowing how it will effect you?

Genuine question, I have 0 competition experience, it's just what I thought reading this topic.
"The poison is in the dosage"

Keep dosage to the maximum dose you can tolerate without side effects. Start at 2iu pre cardio and work up. For fat burning you don't really NEED more than 4iu, and most gym rats and bodybuilders can handle that with most gh brands. If i were using pharm grade I would def start at 2iu and see how you respond.

You will see some fat loss, but full effects about 3 to 6 months. I haven't seen studies with 6 weeks, but 12 to 24 weeks, I see all the time.

Still think he be better off with a good fat burner at this point. I would have did the GH out at 3 to 4 months. I don't see much in 6 weeks, but by 4th month, my body becomes a furnace.

Happy though GH is getting the recognition it deserves.

Because people don't like to diet off their fat anymore and instead choose to balance drugs to try and move water out of the fat tissue they didn't work off.
This isn't new.... sadly.

b-boy is absolutely right and the rest of these responses are head-scratching as fuck.

a foolproof way to do it IMO is 1.5iu pre-bed and 1.5iu pre-fasted cardio on any days you're doing that. if you dont notice any sides after a week or two you can consider bumping that up to 2iu doses for the last 3-4 of that 6 week block. And drop it 2 weeks out.

At that dose you'll almost certainly have little to no sides, a big benefit, and still have a couple of kits worth leftover to run in the offseason.

I looked at the larger picture, I took it as he couldn't really afford gh before he was given the kits and it may be a temporary thing in which case I would save them.

It will help burn bodyfat your right. But depending on response. He may get lethargic and it may drive down NEAT if he starts sitting around a lot more. also Will probably put on 10 pounds of fluid. Which is easily drop off But may still impact decisions as for a few weeks the scale will further increase. He may not see mirror results like he would want and does something drastic. I'm more thinking about the mental state of adding it in.

Also at this stage in the game he should be waking up already with very low blood sugar making fasted cardio very effective, and if he wants to pull more fatty acids to be liberated Inject l carnitine is far superior, especially with a couple iu of insulin added. Or even insulin alone to ride that border line hypo state while doing your cardio, your body really starts utilizing fatty acids

Hands on experience tho I would say nothing compares to inject l carnitine and small dose of insulin precardio for liberation or fat cells

Waste at this point since you should cut it out about 2 weeks out. TREN or winstrol be better at this point. I have seen GH best results by after the third month. If you wanting to get leaner add T3 or clenbuterol. Be careful with Diuretics. I have seen it ruin many physiques, as well as some lives.
That kind of advice scares me most. How you can even tell someone to use t3 when you don't even seen hes lab work? Bein hyperthyroid isn't a good way to make you look good on stage at any sytuation.

I looked at the larger picture, I took it as he couldn't really afford gh before he was given the kits and it may be a temporary thing in which case I would save them.

It will help burn bodyfat your right. But depending on response. He may get lethargic and it may drive down NEAT if he starts sitting around a lot more. also Will probably put on 10 pounds of fluid. Which is easily drop off But may still impact decisions as for a few weeks the scale will further increase. He may not see mirror results like he would want and does something drastic. I'm more thinking about the mental state of adding it in.

Also at this stage in the game he should be waking up already with very low blood sugar making fasted cardio very effective, and if he wants to pull more fatty acids to be liberated Inject l carnitine is far superior, especially with a couple iu of insulin added. Or even insulin alone to ride that border line hypo state while doing your cardio, your body really starts utilizing fatty acids

Hands on experience tho I would say nothing compares to inject l carnitine and small dose of insulin precardio for liberation or fat cells
L-Carnitine will increase beta-oxidation very effectively but absolutely is not "far superior" to GH for "liberating" fatty acids; quite the opposite.

In fact if someone's already running L-Car and Slin pre-cardio, adding GH makes even more sense IMO.

L-Carnitine will increase beta-oxidation very effectively but absolutely is not "far superior" to GH for "liberating" fatty acids; quite the opposite.

In fact if someone's already running L-Car and Slin pre-cardio, adding GH makes even more sense IMO.
I am think about l-carnitine on my cut faze, what are the best way and dosage to use it for fat lose? I'm on gh and gh frag right now right before the fasted cardio.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear