over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH pre contest 8 weeks out

I am think about l-carnitine on my cut faze, what are the best way and dosage to use it for fat lose? I'm on gh and gh frag right now right before the fasted cardio.
2iu insulin
400mg synthetine
3iu gh
1 cup coffee

This combo pre- fasted cardio turns me into an absolute furnace. I walk on the treadmill at 4.0-4.3mph for 60 minutes.

Obviously I'm not recommending that YOU do this unless you're very, very familiar with your body's response to exogenous insulin.

2iu insulin
400mg synthetine
3iu gh
1 cup coffee

This combo pre- fasted cardio turns me into an absolute furnace. I walk on the treadmill at 4.0-4.3mph for 60 minutes.

Obviously I'm not recommending that YOU do this unless you're very, very familiar with your body's response to exogenous insulin.
hanks alot mate, deffinetly try as im always was curious about L-carnitine use and never had the chance to actualy try it. IM or Subq are better choice?

hanks alot mate, deffinetly try as im always was curious about L-carnitine use and never had the chance to actualy try it. IM or Subq are better choice?
For pre-cardio purposes, I take carnitine and gh intramuscularly. Insulin subQ

For pre-cardio purposes, I take carnitine and gh intramuscularly. Insulin subQ
Have no lumbs or scarr tissue issuse after? Mine l-carnitine is 200mg per ml so its gonna be quite large dose to inject everyday IM with all the gear and gh :D.

That kind of advice scares me most. How you can even tell someone to use t3 when you don't even seen hes lab work? Bein hyperthyroid isn't a good way to make you look good on stage at any sytuation.
That is the problem with you guys. You don't read enough and assume things. Anyone that has read my posts know I always suggest blood work for everything. Also some of you also assume I think like you. I have always suggested the minimum amount for progress. I seriously doubt 25 mcg of T3 will do these things in 6 weeks.

Funny thing is when I was doing shows and getting down to 5% BF, I depended on all diet, training, and cardio. I rarely tried any stimulates, GH or fat burners. I worked my ass off, something that is foreign to a lot of people nowadays. People want to take a drug for everything and that is just not Bodybuilding.

I am think about l-carnitine on my cut faze, what are the best way and dosage to use it for fat lose? I'm on gh and gh frag right now right before the fasted cardio.

At least 200mg IM and upwards of 600-ish as part of your fasted cardio stack.

That is the problem with you guys. You don't read enough and assume things. Anyone that has read my posts know I always suggest blood work for everything. Also some of you also assume I think like you. I have always suggested the minimum amount for progress. I seriously doubt 25 mcg of T3 will do these things in 6 weeks. Unless you want to show studies that it has.
This doesn't make much sense.

You claim to "suggest blood work for everything" and then expect someone to show a study that 25mcg of T3 will do something in 6 weeks.

If you're using bloodwork to dial in T3, you're dosing it to dial their Free T3 to a target (probably upper-reference range, but it doesn't really matter for this discussion).

That bloodwork would show if 25mcg T3 would be beneficial. There's no outside 'study' that's going to show whether or not that will be the case for a given individual.

FWIW, 25mcg of T3 can absolutely make a difference in 6 weeks if the person is hypo.

Funny thing is when I was doing shows and getting down to 5% BF, I depended on all diet, training, and cardio. I rarely tried any stimulates, GH or fat burners. I worked my ass off, something that is foreign to a lot of people nowadays. People want to take a drug for everything and that is just not Bodybuilding.
I suppose that's one way to do it. I for one will NEVER prep without my raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia................I'm going for the Dr. Oz level of shredded!

Not be a dick but I have no idea why you posted that.

It's a study showing the results of taking people off of T4 who were previously on T4 monotherapy.

How does that relate whatsoever to whether or not adding 25mcg of T3 to someone's protocol 6 weeks out from a show may or may not be beneficial?

It's a study showing the results of taking people off of T4 who were previously on T4 monotherapy.

How does that relate whatsoever to whether or not adding 25mcg of T3 to someone's protocol 6 weeks out from a show may or may not be beneficial?
Sorry, wrong link. I did find one study that mentions 6 weeks. I just thought that was funny. I guess if you look hard enough you can find anything. I wish I could find that article about people with normal thyroid that return to normal after discontinued use. If I find it, I will post it, but I know plenty of bodybuilders taking up to 100 mcg of T3 who went back to normal after discontinued use. There is always exceptions though.

Anyways, I wanted to show you my bloodwork. I take 25 mcg of T3 for periods of time, but I never go over that. I had normal before I started and stayed normal even when off. To be fair, I take low dose GH too. I mentioned bloodwork so many times on this board and the importance of it, I guess I assume people know how I think. My mistake. Screenshot_20220618-213552_Office.jpg

The logic: Why should I do the heavy lifting when the inj's/pills/powders will do it for me?

just started today! first time in probably 12 years running GH. got it from a reputable board sponsor. I have only ran it once besides this. stacking it with slin and maybe t3 in future. will see. + hrt dose test, 400-600 deca, healing post trauma injuries all over my body. the fucking hematoma spread to my balls and dick and groin and its all black and blue its crazy

Anyways, I wanted to show you my bloodwork. I take 25 mcg of T3 for periods of time, but I never go over that. I had normal before I started and stayed normal even when off. To be fair, I take low dose GH too. I mentioned bloodwork so many times on this board and the importance of it, I guess I assume people know how I think. My mistake. View attachment 159300
I have to apologize, I think there may have been a cascade of misunderstandings here.

When I read your original post, I thought you were saying that 25mcg T3 wouldn't make any difference to fat loss/etc in 6 weeks.

Now that I re-read it, it looks like you're talking about whether or not 6 weeks of T3 would cause someone to go hyperthyroid or have long-term effects?

Either way, I'm pretty sure I was replying to something totally different. My bad!

OF COURSE I would use it, now is the ideal time. Relatively short time frame but when already lean the effects should be all the more apparent. I read on here everyday about GH causing massive positive changes within days. Like b-boy I'm really scratching my head here lol.

And who the hell started this stuff about it needing to be dropped at 2 weeks? "But it causes water retention." Of course it does, part of why it's used - "FULLNESS."
I think luki says he does gh all the way up to show day itself. It think this this way is more popular these days instead of the old idea of dropping gh AND all steroids 2 weeks out . "Only an idiot takes any PEDs the last 2 weeks" - Bob Chichrillo. Lol.

I have to apologize, I think there may have been a cascade of misunderstandings here.

When I read your original post, I thought you were saying that 25mcg T3 wouldn't make any difference to fat loss/etc in 6 weeks.

Now that I re-read it, it looks like you're talking about whether or not 6 weeks of T3 would cause someone to go hyperthyroid or have long-term effects?

Either way, I'm pretty sure I was replying to something totally different. My bad!
Kind of thought so. I do the same at times. So, no biggie. I do not see hardly anyone ruining their thyroid with low doses over short periods of time. Taking GH, you should watch your thyroid and blood sugars.

L-Carnitine will increase beta-oxidation very effectively but absolutely is not "far superior" to GH for "liberating" fatty acids; quite the opposite.

In fact if someone's already running L-Car and Slin pre-cardio, adding GH makes even more sense IMO.
Beta oxidation is solely dependent on energy intake. If your in a surpluse of energy you won't be burning fatty acids as fuel. If your dieting and on low carbs and energy sources your gonna he burning fat all day long.... thats literally the point of dieting lol.

It is far superior. Gh isn't that great of a liberator, itll help obviously but isn't in the same realm as l carn insulin combo. That combo works like magic

And yeah no shit if someone's running l carn and slin obviously adding gh is gonna help burn more fat. There's also far more to the original question then burning fat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131