over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HgH Pre or post workout?

Would the 4-6 iu's you suggested for fat loss be adequate for a female as well???

The thought process is the same, smaller doses done every day and split throughout the day (i take 2iu 2-3x/day during these phases) as opposed to larger doses more infrequently (10iu PWO only). HOWEVER the TOTAL dose is a case-by-case decision

4-6iu is what i use based on my budget, if i had unlimited funds i would use more, I would work up to it to acclimate to sides

I would estimate you would get similar results on 2-3iu but its really up to your budget. I think 2iu would certainly be effective, but more would be MORE effective. Again, I would build up to it slowly otherwise the sides can kick your ass. In my experience while the sides are certainly dose dependent, its a rapid BUMP in dose that will really kick your ass

The thought process is the same, smaller doses done every day and split throughout the day (i take 2iu 2-3x/day during these phases) as opposed to larger doses more infrequently (10iu PWO only). HOWEVER the TOTAL dose is a case-by-case decision

4-6iu is what i use based on my budget, if i had unlimited funds i would use more, I would work up to it to acclimate to sides

I would estimate you would get similar results on 2-3iu but its really up to your budget. I think 2iu would certainly be effective, but more would be MORE effective. Again, I would build up to it slowly otherwise the sides can kick your ass. In my experience while the sides are certainly dose dependent, its a rapid BUMP in dose that will really kick your ass

Thanks Bigcat -

This female lifts pretty hard 6-7 days a week, takes a little bit of Eq, and 3 iu's of gh split up each day. She doesn't want to get much bigger, just leaner and harder, so she would assume that 6 iu's of growth (for a female) would also lead to more size.....

I like my first shot the first thing in the morning then the second post workout. If this is your first gh run, i would start low then built up if you want. 2iu am then 2iu post w/o then work up

Thanks Bigcat -

This female lifts pretty hard 6-7 days a week, takes a little bit of Eq, and 3 iu's of gh split up each day. She doesn't want to get much bigger, just leaner and harder, so she would assume that 6 iu's of growth (for a female) would also lead to more size.....

for those goals I would stick with 3 i.u. and follow the protocol i outlined. You could get away with 6 but its not worth the cost for your goals IMO

Have you considered Mast instead of EQ? PM me if you want to discuss it, dont want to get this to off topic.

for those goals I would stick with 3 i.u. and follow the protocol i outlined. You could get away with 6 but its not worth the cost for your goals IMO

Have you considered Mast instead of EQ? PM me if you want to discuss it, dont want to get this to off topic.

Have not. Will do thank you...

I have always read that using GH late at night can suppress your bodies endogenous production of GH. Is this true? If so why do some people say before bed is a good time to pin?

I have always read that using GH late at night can suppress your bodies endogenous production of GH. Is this true? If so why do some people say before bed is a good time to pin?

This is correct, injecting pre-bed DOES suppress your natural production, however there are several things to consider:

what is your dose?

- If you are doing 10iu/day then your natural level of GH is like a drop in a bucket compared to your exogenous dose. Its like taking 2g of test and worrying about suppressing your natural test... at 10iu/day you're drowning in GH so missing out on your endogenous production isnt a big deal

- if you are doing 2iu/day then you may choose to pin AM and mid afternoon, precisely for avoiding the suppression of natural GH pulse at night

When is your body most accustomed to utilizing a spike in GH?

- since there is a natural spike in GH production at night logic follows that your body is already accustomed to utilizing the GH at this time, so an exogenous pulse of GH would be used more efficiently

When does your body recover?

- the two biggest windows of recovery are post workout and while you sleep, so it makes sense to pulse GH at these times

SUMMARY

if dosing at HRT type doses (1-2iu) dose Am and mid-afternoon / PWO

if dosing at larger doses dose according to goals and budget, either split evenly AM, mid afternoon, and PWO every day, or larger doses PWO only

This is correct, injecting pre-bed DOES suppress your natural production, however there are several things to consider:

what is your dose?

- If you are doing 10iu/day then your natural level of GH is like a drop in a bucket compared to your exogenous dose. Its like taking 2g of test and worrying about suppressing your natural test... at 10iu/day you're drowning in GH so missing out on your endogenous production isnt a big deal

- if you are doing 2iu/day then you may choose to pin AM and mid afternoon, precisely for avoiding the suppression of natural GH pulse at night

When is your body most accustomed to utilizing a spike in GH?

- since there is a natural spike in GH production at night logic follows that your body is already accustomed to utilizing the GH at this time, so an exogenous pulse of GH would be used more efficiently

When does your body recover?

- the two biggest windows of recovery are post workout and while you sleep, so it makes sense to pulse GH at these times

SUMMARY

if dosing at HRT type doses (1-2iu) dose Am and mid-afternoon / PWO

if dosing at larger doses dose according to goals and budget, either split evenly AM, mid afternoon, and PWO every day, or larger doses PWO only

Thanks Bigcat, A+ post!

hgh

Wow, 25iu of hgh a day? I would would question if your hgh is real.
U dont need any more than 6-7ius a day max.
Best results I find with genuine jins is 6iu/day split into two shots.
One shot when i rise.
One shot when I finish my workout in the afternoon/evening.
No point having one before bed, thats old news. You release most natural hgh in your sleep anyways.
Guys one way to see if your hgh is not just albumen or HCG is to flip it upside down. Real hgh like genuine Jins, Unitropin, Genotropin, Saizen, Omnitrope, Humatrope, will all slide to the bottom. Fake hgh will stick on the glass. Easy as.
Hgh has no affinity to glass hence the gravity should slide it down the vial. If it sticks and wont move, you better get a blood serum test before and after cos ur prob got shafted all these years.
I've been buying top quaility hgh and using it for 10 years and I would never be able to conceive someone could take over 10ius a day.
That just means your hgh is either fake or very diluted.
For HRT the endocrinologist will recommend 2ius/day so having 3 x that is sufficient.
Running anything over 10ius a day is asking for your natural hgh to be suppressed.
Thats if its real.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner