over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Pre-Workout or Post-Workout???

ryduck1990

Banned
My first shot is in the morning around 7AM and then I go back to bed for a few hours and get up around 10AM then eat breakfast. I am taking 2IU when I am waking up, and 3IU in the afternoon.

Question is what are the benefits of taking the third shot pre-workout or post-workout? What would you do?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

I would say post workout, since your body will make gh during work out...

I go by feel.... and anytime I take something like GH pre workout, I feel like crap. PWO just feels right to me for some reason. I feel the same about CJC, IGF1, etc.

if you take gh postworkout you take slin? otherwise you need to time it differently.

Workout days: 2IU first thing in the morning for me then 3IU straight after workout, 30-60 mins later a nice protein shake.

Days off: 2IU first thing and no more that day on non workout days.

if you take gh postworkout you take slin? otherwise you need to time it differently.

I shoot GH when I get home, slin 15 minutes later, then eat.

I take 2.5 iu gh about 6am go back to bed. Up at 9am eat. Take 4iu slin at 12:30, go to gym at 1pm. Take 2.5 gh after work out. Protein shake 45 min latter. I'm on day 11 of 100mcg/day Follistatin an hour pre workout and this shit kick's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Last edited:
I was curious about the same thing, just a few days ago, but after tons of reading I have come to the conclusion that it does not matter. If you are taking synthetic GH daily it is already in you whether or not you take it pre-workout. An hour or two difference between pre or post is not going to matter when synthetic GH levels are already elevated. Sure, you may be able to time GH injection for a slight spike in GH but overall that benefit will be negligible when your alrady taking GH daily.

Simple answer for synthetic GH: It does not matter

However, if you are taking cjc/ghrp to boost natural GH. Well, that is a whole different story and timing is more critical.

I've heard at 2iu hgh is around for 2-4hrs/ while a 10iu blast will last 24hrs..Currently peps a.m. then insulin preworkout, post workout peps wait 15min then 10iu blast hgh 3 days a week..otherwise just peps 3x daily/ ghrp6=cjc1295....working great..

I've heard at 2iu hgh is around for 2-4hrs/ while a 10iu blast will last 24hrs..Currently peps a.m. then insulin preworkout, post workout peps wait 15min then 10iu blast hgh 3 days a week..otherwise just peps 3x daily/ ghrp6=cjc1295....working great..

I agree with concreter. Higher dose GH 3 days a week is better. But I think taking it upon waking is better. Then fast for an hour or two. Insulin preworkout will give you crazy pumps. If the pumps interfere with your workout take it post. Peps: GHRP2, CJC1293, Folli and MyoProPep before sleep. Otherwise you might be tired all day. Maybe, everyone is different.

I was curious about the same thing, just a few days ago, but after tons of reading I have come to the conclusion that it does not matter. If you are taking synthetic GH daily it is already in you whether or not you take it pre-workout. An hour or two difference between pre or post is not going to matter when synthetic GH levels are already elevated. Sure, you may be able to time GH injection for a slight spike in GH but overall that benefit will be negligible when your alrady taking GH daily.

Simple answer for synthetic GH: It does not matter

However, if you are taking cjc/ghrp to boost natural GH. Well, that is a whole different story and timing is more critical.

can you elaborate on this for me...

my original plan was...

Ipa 3xday am/mid/pm
CJCdac 3 x week

debating on Des/Lr3 - pre-wo was original intent

Critical was probably too strong of a word. I should have said more important.

At least from my understanding of it and I could be off base so please do your own research also.

GHRP/CJC boosts natural GH production while synthetic GH is a exogenous GH.

When injecting synthetic GH on a daily basis you will eventually have IGF levels above normal throughout the day and thus, timing....at least when talking about a two hour window (pre-wo or post-workout) is less important since you will have elevated IGF lvls regardless of inject timing. Yes, synthetic GH will spike after injection, however, I don't think its going to matter much in the big scheme of things. Rather just keep it simple and inject in conjunction with other protocols in which timing plays a more important role; i.e. slin and/or cjc/ghrp.

If your using synthetic GH only on workout days than you will likely not have elevated IGF levels throughout the day and thus, timing on workout days may be more important.

Same thing with GHRP/CJC. These peptides boosts natural GH levels and eventually those levels come back to a base line. Thus, injecting three times a day is an optimal protocol so that you can benefit from the 3-4 hour boost in natural GH levels after injection before coming back to base line. Since the GH boost is 3-4 hours you may want to admin before workout. Although, I believe post is more beneficial because you will have heightened MGF lvls from working out and GH will assist with the muscle proliferation occurring from these elevated MGF levels. You want to assist this process as long as possible.

MGF proliferation is one reason why you want to wait a few hours post workout before taking IGF3 or Des1 because they will hamper this proliferation process.

I agree with concreter. Higher dose GH 3 days a week is better. But I think taking it upon waking is better. Then fast for an hour or two. Insulin preworkout will give you crazy pumps. If the pumps interfere with your workout take it post. Peps: GHRP2, CJC1293, Folli and MyoProPep before sleep. Otherwise you might be tired all day. Maybe, everyone is different.

Currently taking humilin-r, So it does'nt hit till post wkout. Hav'nt tryed humilog yet! But I know When I did 100mcgs, IGF once pre wkout the pump finished my workout in 15min.. .And I believe your right about at least an hr pwout to pin IGF, for mgfs sake ,but you see alot of members pinning pre?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity