over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Prescription, for a young guy

RLara85

Registered
I'm 24 and suffer from severe panic disorder, i've had it for over four years, been through therapy, been on more medications than I can even remember (Xanax is ok at best, calms me a bit, but not completely even at high doses). It's so bad I can't work at the moment, I'm staying at home while I go to docs and try to sort this out.

Obviously I'm a bodybuilder as well since I'm on this site. Problem is my panic hits me right in the stomach, I feel nauseas daily and getting my calories in is, there's no nice way to put it, it's an absolute b*tch. I've learned how to maintain myself around 200-210lbs at 5'8 by force-feeding a lot of calorie-dense foods, it's not pretty but it works (Used to use test to help me out a bit but my significant other was worried so I decided it was best to stop).

My panic wears me out, not just the appetite but I feel lethargic and just drained. I seriously feel HGH therapy would not only help me in the gym but it could possibly alleviate some of my health symptoms. I've had every exam and I am in perfect physical health.

What are the odds of someone as young as me being considered for a decent amount of HGH? I'm guessing insurance doesn't cover this? (in which case I can forget it, it's way too expensive for me), is there list of "bodybuilding friendly" doctors by city somewhere? I'd like someone who understands my specific situation.

I'm 24 and suffer from severe panic disorder, i've had it for over four years, been through therapy, been on more medications than I can even remember (Xanax is ok at best, calms me a bit, but not completely even at high doses). It's so bad I can't work at the moment, I'm staying at home while I go to docs and try to sort this out.

Obviously I'm a bodybuilder as well since I'm on this site. Problem is my panic hits me right in the stomach, I feel nauseas daily and getting my calories in is, there's no nice way to put it, it's an absolute b*tch. I've learned how to maintain myself around 200-210lbs at 5'8 by force-feeding a lot of calorie-dense foods, it's not pretty but it works (Used to use test to help me out a bit but my significant other was worried so I decided it was best to stop).

My panic wears me out, not just the appetite but I feel lethargic and just drained. I seriously feel HGH therapy would not only help me in the gym but it could possibly alleviate some of my health symptoms. I've had every exam and I am in perfect physical health.

What are the odds of someone as young as me being considered for a decent amount of HGH? I'm guessing insurance doesn't cover this? (in which case I can forget it, it's way too expensive for me), is there list of "bodybuilding friendly" doctors by city somewhere? I'd like someone who understands my specific situation.

There is no way you're going to get gh via prescription right now simply because first of all, your way too young and second, your not suffering from lack of endogenous gh but rather a mental problem. Have you seen a shrink or a psychologist yet? If not, you should. Also, there are some insurance companies that cover gh but will cover only up to like 60-80%% of the cost, but not many and for the ones that do, you have to get a very expensive blood panel done on you. How do I know this? My father was on gh therapy years ago for 2 years and I went with him to the doctor and I was notified of the situation first hand the entire process.

Last edited:

I cant see any doc prescribing you for with your age. Insurace will not cover any of it. You would be talking huge costs a month. I don't think this will help any of your symptoms related to panic, but if you must try then get some cheap generic so you want be wasting too much money.

Im around that age (tad bit younger) and I got a hgh script BUT jm425 is right insurance wont cover it.

Im around that age (tad bit younger) and I got a hgh script BUT jm425 is right insurance wont cover it.

Most insurance companies won't. And if you're that young, you have to have a legitimate problem like gh deficiency or else no doc in his right mind will prescribe you gh. Unless of course you run across the corrupt ones where if you throw a whole bunch of money at him he just might.

Yeah if Insurance won't cover it I won't even consider it, the price is just astronomical.

I've been on lexpro, zoloft, paxil, tofrnil, prozac, xanax, ativan, klonopin, valium, beta-blockers, cannabis, all kinds of digestive medications, seizure medications... the list goes on.
I've had blood tests, urine tests, ultrasounds of my abdominal cavity, echoes, an endoscopy with biopsy, an MRI of my brain and spine and a few other things.

Not to mention CB therapy, hypnotherapy, herbal treatments, EMDR (SP?), yoga, reiki and eastern remedies/treatments. Lucinda Basset, Charles Linden... I've lost track of it all.

Perfectly healthy. The doctors have flat out told me there are no more tests they can do on me and I'm basically just going to have to tough this out, there's nothing else. I felt a LITTLE more energetic on Test but it was far from a cure, if anything Boldenone might have helped more with my appetite issue, who knows.

Yeah if Insurance won't cover it I won't even consider it, the price is just astronomical.

I've been on lexpro, zoloft, paxil, tofrnil, prozac, xanax, ativan, klonopin, valium, beta-blockers, cannabis, all kinds of digestive medications, seizure medications... the list goes on.
I've had blood tests, urine tests, ultrasounds of my abdominal cavity, echoes, an endoscopy with biopsy, an MRI of my brain and spine and a few other things.

Not to mention CB therapy, hypnotherapy, herbal treatments, EMDR (SP?), yoga, reiki and eastern remedies/treatments. Lucinda Basset, Charles Linden... I've lost track of it all.

Perfectly healthy. The doctors have flat out told me there are no more tests they can do on me and I'm basically just going to have to tough this out, there's nothing else. I felt a LITTLE more energetic on Test but it was far from a cure, if anything Boldenone might have helped more with my appetite issue, who knows.

Good luck to you bro. I honestly don't believe that gh is the solution for your problem.

ive taken half that crap you've taken for PTSD. i went to a doc and he gave me a script for 200mg test C and 2iu gh 6on1off. after 2wks i dropped all meds except BP meds and feel awesome. the doc did give me a script for Valium for hard times. did your docs check your IGF, free test, estro..........

Well everything is in the normal range so I doubt I'd be a candidate for legit TRT. I feel better on testosterone but it's not so much that it made my anxiety better, it just gives you kind of a... well I don't know the word I'm looking for, it revitalizes you I guess and gives you a little more pep. I've had some pretty close-minded docs though, certainly none that I could comfortably discuss my AAS use with without getting lectured and just given more anti-depressants.

Last edited:
It really all depends I work in a pharmacy and there are quite a few doctors who give HGH to patients when they have their thyroid tested and its just a few nanograms low. Some young some old

Aren't you around 20's?? How are you getting a legal script? Not all on line clinics are legit. At my age of close to 50, I would have to prove low GH levels. It isn't that easy for legal clinics. What is your level?:rolleyes:

Aren't you around 20's?? How are you getting a legal script? Not all on line clinics are legit. At my age of close to 50, I would have to prove low GH levels. It isn't that easy for legal clinics. What is your level?:rolleyes:

There are still some shady online clinics that will give anyone gh as long as they pay for it and get a very expensive lab work done. It's all about the money.

ive taken half that crap you've taken for PTSD. i went to a doc and he gave me a script for 200mg test C and 2iu gh 6on1off. after 2wks i dropped all meds except BP meds and feel awesome. the doc did give me a script for Valium for hard times. did your docs check your IGF, free test, estro..........

How old are you?

Now are you legitimately on hrt because you have low hormone levels or did you go to one of those shady online clinics where they'll give anyone test, gh, etc. as long as you have the money.

its legit. i was in an explosion and hit my head pretty hard and the doc said that can disturb your pituitary gland. i had low test and IGF so he gave it to me. i personally think its from the 4yrs of running prohormones from 16-20yro when you could by anything from GNC. i think i went though the entire locked glass box. and had a couple of cycles under my belt with decent PCT. but i took the blood test 5-6 months after my last cycle and was still running PCT meds cause i hadnt come back to normal.

its legit. i was in an explosion and hit my head pretty hard and the doc said that can disturb your pituitary gland. i had low test and IGF so he gave it to me. i personally think its from the 4yrs of running prohormones from 16-20yro when you could by anything from GNC. i think i went though the entire locked glass box. and had a couple of cycles under my belt with decent PCT. but i took the blood test 5-6 months after my last cycle and was still running PCT meds cause i hadnt come back to normal.

I see. Well you proved my point exactly. Guys that have used phs or aas when they were in their teens fuck up their hpta to the point where they need to go on hrt later on. But damn 26?! Also, my buddy decided to take the plunge when he was 16 and will definately need to go on hrt later on.

Gerneral health nutrition my ass! Hell I though since it was sold n a health store then it should be safe to use. That was 10yrs ago b4 my family had a computer back then. There wasn't a place to go back then for info on ph's. What's done is done.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear