over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh preworkout??

ryduck1990

Banned
How many hours or how long beforehand do you shoot the gh (in my case 4IU) for it to elevate in the blood at its full potential? Because from what I have been researching it takes more than a hr.

Peaks at 3-5 hrs (IGF-1) and pre workout is really not of protocol for usage at all. It does not work that way. You been around a bit- you know this.

Thanks strongrhino-

I know from posting my previous results from Mexi that it takes more than 1 hr but my goal is to reap the benefits of the elevated IGF levels during my weight training.

I was under the impression that if using everyday, it doesn't matter when you pin as your IGF will be elevated throughout the day no matter what.

Thanks strongrhino-

I know from posting my previous results from Mexi that it takes more than 1 hr but my goal is to reap the benefits of the elevated IGF levels during my weight training.

You will benifit more from the raised IGF levels after your finished training when the muscle has time to recover , i believe this is whay most Slin/HGH protocals call for thenm to be shot after training , some have the slin pre but i've never seen one with HGH pre training

You will benifit more from the raised IGF levels after your finished training when the muscle has time to recover , i believe this is whay most Slin/HGH protocals call for thenm to be shot after training , some have the slin pre but i've never seen one with HGH pre training
Thats what i was thinking..

I agree. Most protocols I've seen/done have it at post workout.

This- well put Gun

How many hours or how long beforehand do you shoot the gh (in my case 4IU) for it to elevate in the blood at its full potential? Because from what I have been researching it takes more than a hr.
break your dose into 2 shots, problem solved! I get much better results pinning 2ius early am, first thing, then post workout or hours later, I pin 2 more ius. It makes no sense to me to pin all my hgh in one shot!!!

The elevated IGF-1 lasts a while if I am correct, so pre-workout should be fine too I assume. I run HGH/Slin pre workout and 1.5hrs after my slin injection I am done training. I know it takes a little while for the HGH/Slin to produce that huge IGF-1 spike so I figure that shooting it preworkout would make the big spike occur around the time my workout ends so it can start working as soon as my workout is over instead of having a lag time after my workout. While I may be mistaken, I have talked to a pro who thinks along the same lines and thats also why Mutant's Insulin Protocol is set up that way. I am no expert in the subject so I may be off but it seems like sound logic to me. Any thoughts on this? Hell, either way your gonna get great gains from it :headbang:

Peaks at 3-5 hrs (IGF-1) and pre workout is really not of protocol for usage at all. It does not work that way. You been around a bit- you know this.

actually preworkout growth and insulin (humulin-r) work great together

actually preworkout growth and insulin (humulin-r) work great together

Exactly my protocal, but I take humilin-r 45min-1hr pre then GH 30 min later plus its about the only time I have an empty stomach besides first thing a.m...take your glucose during workout and protein after.

question- so i take my 3 ius every morning, i would love to do it pre work out but i work out like at 10pm at night, isnt it bad to take another iu that close to bed time. wouldnt that inhibit the natural gh levels?
sorry if this question sounds stupid, im a newbee.

With a half life of 21-24 hours peaking at 3-5 hours suppression is inevidible. Try pre bed only for one week and see what I am talking about. Totally multiplied results and feeling. Morning pinning makes zero scientific sense as does split dosing. If you can show me other please post. Endocrenologists only prescribe pre bed and there is a reason for that. Deep sleep and growth. I have tried every method. This is what it is all about. Try it. You will like.

question- so i take my 3 ius every morning, i would love to do it pre work out but i work out like at 10pm at night, isnt it bad to take another iu that close to bed time. wouldnt that inhibit the natural gh levels?
sorry if this question sounds stupid, im a newbee.

rhino-

So it doesn't matter when you pin gh? I thought if u shot early in the morning, by the following night, your back to producing your natural gh? Especially for the younger members using it, I would think at the top of my head it would be less beneficial, but if it produces more results at night, all the better.

With a half life of 21-24 hours peaking at 3-5 hours suppression is inevidible. Try pre bed only for one week and see what I am talking about. Totally multiplied results and feeling. Morning pinning makes zero scientific sense as does split dosing. If you can show me other please post. Endocrenologists only prescribe pre bed and there is a reason for that. Deep sleep and growth. I have tried every method. This is what it is all about. Try it. You will like.

x10.....I will back rhino on this all day long, by far my best GH results come from pre-bed dosing

rhino-

So it doesn't matter when you pin gh? I thought if u shot early in the morning, by the following night, your back to producing your natural gh? Especially for the younger members using it, I would think at the top of my head it would be less beneficial, but if it produces more results at night, all the better.

If you shoot in the morning, that night you will still be suppressed so you will have no natty gh release. If your shooting every morning you will be completely suppressing your natty GH releases.

Just shooting at night seems to contradict the reasoning for shooting in the morning at all- I don't think the negative feedback loop is that long because if you pin early in the morning like I do (5 AM) your natty should be back around 8 or 9 pm at the latest? Rhino can you provide more detail in the negative feedback loop and timing in regards to shooting before bed?

For the sake of this thread I think that if you’re older than 40 and looking for anti-aging, then by all means pre bed GH might work well for you.

However, for bodybuilding purposes GH should be broken up into at least two shots, and intramuscular, not sub-q.

The first shot of GH should be taken first in the morning during a fasted state, wait 30 minutes to eat. The second shot being post workout. If you are using IGF or insulin, wait about 15 minutes to shoot them and about 30 minutes to eat after the GH shot.

One thing we have to remember is that GH and insulin use, has been around bodybuilding for more than 20 years. There are no secret methods on how to use them.

Too many people are expecting magical results from the use of GH. Even if it is real GH they have, one must remember that GH takes time to show the results and it is dose dependant.

But then again to each his own, you have to find what works best for you, and what your goals are.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws