over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh preworkout??

I love it when people come around and say their way to run GH is the only way and the best way. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i dont claim to know much about hgh, only did it 2x, nd blues. now i am on novotropin, just started. doing 4iu in morning. i was told that pre-workout hgh is really best when used with slin.

gh

Seems to be alot of clonflicting information in this Rhino care to clear it up?

I have done GH for years , I've tried just about every protocol. No doubt in my body and mind , best way for me to do GH is first thing in the morning empty stomach, an hour prior to first meal. You could argue about Gh pulsing, but Gh pulsing varies , so this is just my opinion and what works for me. God bless you , Minister.

I have done GH for years , I've tried just about every protocol. No doubt in my body and mind , best way for me to do GH is first thing in the morning empty stomach, an hour prior to first meal. You could argue about Gh pulsing, but Gh pulsing varies , so this is just my opinion and what works for me. God bless you , Minister.

You have been running G for years? Just curious, would you mind posting some pics of your physique?

So your method is fasting for an extra hour, after your shot, AFTER fasting for 8+ hours while sleeping. It seems to me that the harm you are causing by the extra time fasting out ways the minimum benefits of the G injection.

I don't mean to come off raw here, but this protocol seems poor. Your body needs to be fed after this fasting state, much more than it needs a few iu's of G.

Just my opinion.

You have been running G for years? Just curious, would you mind posting some pics of your physique?

So your method is fasting for an extra hour, after your shot, AFTER fasting for 8+ hours while sleeping. It seems to me that the harm you are causing by the extra time fasting out ways the minimum benefits of the G injection.

I don't mean to come off raw here, but this protocol seems poor. Your body needs to be fed after this fasting state, much more than it needs a few iu's of G.

Just my opinion.

gh increases fatty acid release, its anabolic, and anticatabolic, so how can he cause harm to himself by not eating after waking up? do you think that the body will not use fat for fuel? have you ever heard of amino acid recycle? what about glycogen stores? does your liver not store about 250gs of glycogen? is it empty every morning? some things to think about.

Just my opinion.

Number one , I wish I could sleep 8 hours a night, my schedule allows me to sleep 5 hours a night and extra couple of hours in the afternoon, just the way it is. I am 47 years old and yes I have been using Gh for 15 years , and I find it to be very beneficial , so I don't know what you mean when you say THE MINIMUM BENEFITS OF G, maybe your GH is bunk, but I tell you 4 IUs of my Gh first thing in the morning just packs a huge punch in my training and overall recovery and growth.Doing it like that to me starts the anabolic process early in the day, remember Gh is systematic done SubQ, stays in your system for up to 24 hrs. So you do your protocol and I will do mine and everyone will be happy,lol. God bless you. Minister.

gh increases fatty acid release, its anabolic, and anticatabolic, so how can he cause harm to himself by not eating after waking up? do you think that the body will not use fat for fuel? have you ever heard of amino acid recycle? what about glycogen stores? does your liver not store about 250gs of glycogen? is it empty every morning? some things to think about.

That is all great info and I'm sure most of it is pretty accurate - BUT, are you positive just how catabolic your body is in the am after fasting for several hours? Are you telling me that GH is a better solution first thing and waiting an hour to consume the nutrients your body needs is the best way to go?

Some people invest too much into reading things people have written, I prefer to base my protocol on hands on experience. The more you feed, the more you grow, it's basic and it works - this is a FACT.

There is a lot of great info on these boards, but there are also just a lot of people that read more books/articles than actual go through the daily grind and have the body that speaks for itself.

Just my opinion ;)

break your dose into 2 shots, problem solved! I get much better results pinning 2ius early am, first thing, then post workout or hours later, I pin 2 more ius. It makes no sense to me to pin all my hgh in one shot!!!

I totally agree. This is how I do it.

For the sake of this thread I think that if you’re older than 40 and looking for anti-aging, then by all means pre bed GH might work well for you.

However, for bodybuilding purposes GH should be broken up into at least two shots, and intramuscular, not sub-q.

The first shot of GH should be taken first in the morning during a fasted state, wait 30 minutes to eat. The second shot being post workout. If you are using IGF or insulin, wait about 15 minutes to shoot them and about 30 minutes to eat after the GH shot.

One thing we have to remember is that GH and insulin use, has been around bodybuilding for more than 20 years. There are no secret methods on how to use them.

Too many people are expecting magical results from the use of GH. Even if it is real GH they have, one must remember that GH takes time to show the results and it is dose dependant.

But then again to each his own, you have to find what works best for you, and what your goals are.

great post! the only thing i disagree here with is tha,t in my opinion, it isn't necessary to wait 30min after injecting gh before eating, i think having some carbs around makes it more effective and that diabetes risk is highly overrated...hell, i often shoot my first dose in between spoonfuls of good old oatmeal...no problems and works wonders ;)

That is all great info and I'm sure most of it is pretty accurate - BUT, are you positive just how catabolic your body is in the am after fasting for several hours? Are you telling me that GH is a better solution first thing and waiting an hour to consume the nutrients your body needs is the best way to go?

Some people invest too much into reading things people have written, I prefer to base my protocol on hands on experience. The more you feed, the more you grow, it's basic and it works - this is a FACT.

There is a lot of great info on these boards, but there are also just a lot of people that read more books/articles than actual go through the daily grind and have the body that speaks for itself.

Just my opinion ;)

if i were to put up a pic of myself would that make me look more knowledgable? i know how important food is; but i also know that lots of guys put way too much emphasis on little things, but in the end trail and error! wright?

Just my opinion ;)

So, now you are the GH protocol expert ? I bet you are about 25 years old. Well, I am 47 , and was doing GH when you were in high school. Well kid , I don't read tons of books , I am hands on , like I said been doing this for a very long time, and there are a lot of things we do to make sure our bodies don't go into catabolic state after a coupe of hrs of fasting.I always eat a solid meal before bed, now your body will take up to 4 hours to metabolize it, if I sleep 5 hrs a night that means that by the time I hit Gh I would only be in an hour fast, that's nothing. Just because I choose to eat half hour or so later than you in the morning , doesn't mean my whole approach is poor, I eat 7 times a day , train 5 times a week, I bench 315, still squat in the mid 300s, I am 5'10", 205 lbs, I don't like to waste my money so I choose to do the things that work better for me, I change protocols quite often, I split doses at times , I do it before bed , if I'm doing IGF I do gh pre-workout and IGF PO. and for me what makes me feel and look the best is doing 4 IUs of GH first thing in the morning when GH pulse is not so strong. God bless you kid. Minister.
Just my opinion,:)

So, now you are the GH protocol expert ? I bet you are about 25 years old. Well, I am 47 , and was doing GH when you were in high school. Well kid , I don't read tons of books , I am hands on , like I said been doing this for a very long time, and there are a lot of things we do to make sure our bodies don't go into catabolic state after a coupe of hrs of fasting.I always eat a solid meal before bed, now your body will take up to 4 hours to metabolize it, if I sleep 5 hrs a night that means that by the time I hit Gh I would only be in an hour fast, that's nothing. Just because I choose to eat half hour or so later than you in the morning , doesn't mean my whole approach is poor, I eat 7 times a day , train 5 times a week, I bench 315, still squat in the mid 300s, I am 5'10", 205 lbs, I don't like to waste my money so I choose to do the things that work better for me, I change protocols quite often, I split doses at times , I do it before bed , if I'm doing IGF I do gh pre-workout and IGF PO. and for me what makes me feel and look the best is doing 4 IUs of GH first thing in the morning when GH pulse is not so strong. God bless you kid. Minister.

can you elaborate a bit? what is the main reason you think it's better not to eat right after injection? diabetes? how do you "feel" it being more effective?

You will benifit more from the raised IGF levels after your finished training when the muscle has time to recover , i believe this is whay most Slin/HGH protocals call for thenm to be shot after training , some have the slin pre but i've never seen one with HGH pre training

That's what I've heard, most of the time you should pin close to bed time because your natural GH levels are peaking then too?

Just my opinion ;)

You clearly have not researched GH and it's mechanisms, dosing patterns, etc..GH is anti-catabolic..meaning it resists muscle tissue breakdown..GH is also moderately anabolic..meaning it triggers muscle tissue growth and replication..When you dose GH in a fasted state it subsequently impacts FFA and allows them to be utilized as fuel as opposed to muscle breakdown occurring. Therefore, if fat loss is your primary goal then its in your best interest to avoid consuming any carbohydrates within at least two hours of GH Administration.

Minister is right on the ball here. GH will still work with food but will not be nearly as effective (especially for fat loss). Thus the explanation Minister had been politely been telling you..Btw Minister..you got a problem with 25yr olds? ;)

Well - That was certainly a witty explanation. 25? No, but thanks for the compliment:)

I never claimed to be an "hgh protocol expert". I'm also not basing my general protocol on 5 hours a night, which I was not aware of when I originally responded to your post.

I was simply stating, and STILL am... That within the 1st thirty minutes of awakening in the morning (or when ever you wake up) the BEST thing for your body is nutrients if you have been fasting for 7-9 hours (optimal). This also is assuming you're not dieting for a show or whatever where your main goal is fat loss and not muscle gain.

Ok so you're 47, that's great...... and you've been using hgh since I was in high school, great. What's your point? you're 5'10 205 ( I'm not interested in your "stats", what is this a pissing match?)

All you're doing is typing, I want to see what your extensive years of hgh in the am after 5 hours of sleep has produced.... Throwing around stupid comments about my assumed age and how many years you've been doing this means nothing, it's all just talk. Training 5 days a week, eating 6-7 meals a day should have built you a hell of a physique. We all know it has you feeling superior to"25" year olds, ;).

You clearly have not researched GH and it's mechanisms, dosing patterns, etc..GH is anti-catabolic..meaning it resists muscle tissue breakdown..GH is also moderately anabolic..meaning it triggers muscle tissue growth and replication..When you dose GH in a fasted state it subsequently impacts FFA and allows them to be utilized as fuel as opposed to muscle breakdown occurring. Therefore, if fat loss is your primary goal then its in your best interest to avoid consuming any carbohydrates within at least two hours of GH Administration.

Minister is right on the ball here. GH will still work with food but will not be nearly as effective (especially for fat loss). Thus the explanation Minister had been politely been telling you..Btw Minister..you got a problem with 25yr olds? ;)

You're not understanding me. I understand how hgh works, thanks for the update. That isn't the issue. I still think eating a meal first thing is the best way to go.

I never said anything about the primary goal being fat loss, nor was i talking about the effect of carbs on hgh. The reason most people don't make the gains they should is because they lose site of the basics - LIKE EATING FOOD.

Hey, it's ok.. I'm not here to argue, it's not worth it.

if i were to put up a pic of myself would that make me look more knowledgable? i know how important food is; but i also know that lots of guys put way too much emphasis on little things, but in the end trail and error! wright?

Yes it would. Anyone can read some info and repeat what they have read, talk about what they do, ect. None of that matters.

Having evidence is concrete. Would you want lessons on how to fight from a fighter? Or the guy that read a bunch of books on fighting?

can you elaborate a bit? what is the main reason you think it's better not to eat right after injection? diabetes? how do you "feel" it being more effective?

The purpose of waiting to ingest food after taking a shot of GH, is because GH works the best when you have lower blood sugar levels.

For this reason, first thing in the morning before having a meal, your blood sugar levels will be low. If you are concerned about missing a meal, then ingest some BCAA's when you wake up, as this will not affect your blood sugar levels.

The purpose of waiting to ingest food after taking a shot of GH, is because GH works the best when you have lower blood sugar levels.

For this reason, first thing in the morning before having a meal, your blood sugar levels will be low. If you are concerned about missing a meal, then ingest some BCAA's when you wake up, as this will not affect your blood sugar levels.

Mayhem,
I've also read on some of the GH manufacturers web sites, as well as some medical studies that carbohydrates can actually interfere with GH absorption, so you're spot on and the empty stomach approach makes perfect sense. Personally, I'm still (hypothetically) trying different approaches to figure out what works best for me and what gives me the best blood test results. As for now, I'm going with the wake-up dose of GH, slin pre-workout, possibly gh post workout or maybe before bed, haven't cast those options in bronze yet.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear