over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Protocol

Just due to the cost. I would love to do all serostim but it’s so expensive. I’m running the grey tops from Prime and it’s some of the best generic I have ever used.
Understood. Yeah, 8iu/day can get expensive. Glad it's giving you the results you're after though.

Understood. Yeah, 8iu/day can get expensive. Glad it's giving you the results you're after though.
His grays tops are very good. I usually go for Seros, but I just can't justify the cost difference after trying them.

noob question here....but does hgh play a big role in getting that freaky 3d look like regan grimes?

I’m waiting on mine to come in. Can’t wait to get started. Almost 35 figured it’s time to start. I’m thinking 1iu/morning/night to start. I want to do night to help heal some nagging injuries. That’s half
My reasoning for starting.

what are the negatives of running as much as you can afford if you don't get sides? gut growth, decreased insulin sensitivity?

what are the negatives of running as much as you can afford if you don't get sides? gut growth, decreased insulin sensitivity?

I've never ran high dose of GH so hopefully someone with some personal experience will chime in but in my mind GH was always just a tool in the box, not a game changer or something radical so why would I run a high dose of something that in reality isn't going to make a huge difference? Not saying at all that a moderate dose of say 4iu a day would do the same as 10iu a day of course there will be more results with 10iu but it's not going to be something that will blow you away. Say for instance running 400mg of tren vs 1000mg or even 40mg of anavar vs 100mg of anavar.....

Also at a moderate dose GH doesn't seem to have any long lasting negative effects associated with it for most, but at the huge doses it definitely does from the experiences I have read....

2iu a day has me bloated and shoots my blood pressure up... I don’t how the hell people are running 6-10+ a day when I’m debating if I’m even going to stick with this from just 2iu.

3iu of black tops work fine for me. Usually in morning fasted or before bed if I forgot in the morn.

I’m pretty sure the whole no carbs after inject thing was debunked as just parroted bro science....

I don’t remember the exact reason why it was BS but I researched it heavily before I started GH and that was the conclusion.
I think DatBTru did the research. I also read it was BS a while ago. I never fast on peps of GH and they work identical to if i were fasting.

6ui pharma grade omnitrope post workout 3 times a week + 4ui apidra pre workout (with carbs) and post workout
Whatch yourself grow by the day.

From all the information I could access in my years of bb.

First thing am before fasted cardio: max 2iu (this is aimed for gaylord)
Postwo: >2iu (this is for max hypertrophy)
Before bed: >2iu (this is for max hypertrophy)

All subq shots.

Insulin is something completely up to you, what you want to drive, since it's a signalling hormone you can signal different things, like more hunger, drive recovery intra wo, drive recovery postwo, drive hyperinsulinemia.

6ui pharma grade omnitrope post workout 3 times a week + 4ui apidra pre workout (with carbs) and post workout
Whatch yourself grow by the day.

I had best success with that protocol! Great advice

From all the information I could access in my years of bb.

First thing am before fasted cardio: max 2iu (this is aimed for gaylord)
Postwo: >2iu (this is for max hypertrophy)
Before bed: >2iu (this is for max hypertrophy)

All subq shots.

Insulin is something completely up to you, what you want to drive, since it's a signalling hormone you can signal different things, like more hunger, drive recovery intra wo, drive recovery postwo, drive hyperinsulinemia.

I had best success with that protocol! Great advice

Hahahaha I am dieing my cellphone autocorrect it hahahah sorry!

There is a rationale for different timings (it's clinically relevant even in practice) of rhGH administration, but don't confuse the secretagogues/Ghrelin mimetics with rhGH. The bro-science rationales that I see aren't evidence-based, but there's some justification to be made for different timing/route of admin/dosage depending on the user's goals. The different goals I'd define as: i. lipolysis, ii. hypertrophy (a. no insulin, b. insulin) iii. anti-aging, iv. rehab/post-immobilization, with different protocols. And there can be permutations for i, iii, and iv, based on limited dosage/quantity.

I actually prefer the water that comes with it. I think it’s my ocd.
If that's what is comes with I suggest you use it. If they wanted you to use bacteriostatic water they would of included that instead. Just make sure once reconstituted you plan to use it within a week time.

noob question here....but does hgh play a big role in getting that freaky 3d look like regan grimes?
yes, somewhat.....while it isn't 100% confirmed that it causes hyperplasia, it is widely considered to be the case. However the combination of the gh and slin along with anabolics (and genetics) is what gets them there

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear