over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH question

Blacktail

Registered
Newbies
What are your thoughts on the relevance of HGH for a 52 year old male. Don’t want to drop a ton of money on something that has little returns.
I know everyone is different, so just looking for your experience and opinions.

Thanks

What are your thoughts on the relevance of HGH for a 52 year old male. Don’t want to drop a ton of money on something that has little returns.

Thanks
Dosage? Height, weight, BF?

Thanks

Well being older actually means GH will be more beneficial, or at the least do more for you.

GH isn't expensive, relatively speaking anything can be called expensive but $125 or so a month for something which will improve your life is not expensive. The best thing about GH is that the side effects are negligible, if you're looking for big time results GH isn't for you....unless you get crazy with it and if you're asking this question I'm assuming you're not doing that.

Thanks
Depending on what your goals are GH doesn't have to be expensive. You don't need to use a large daily dose to reap some anti-aging and fat loss benefits from it. Adding some GH at 52 is going to provide you with benefits for sure, just depends on what benefits you are looking to gain from using it.

Mainly looking for quality of life improvement that GH can provide. currently at 205 lbs, 6’2” and not sue on body fat. If I had to guess I would say 15. It’s all in the midsection lol.

thanks for the replies

The dosage of HGH depends on your goal.
People generally use 2 IU per day for anti aging purposes,
4 to 6 IU for bodybuilding, weight loss and fitness,
8 to 16 IU is used for short duration to treat severe burns or recover after injuries.
Tacking HGH less than 3IU is barely no side effects while people can notice the improvement of their skin, better sleep, more energy, eating junk food without gaining weight, etc.
Hope it can help you, bro

I am in my 60's and find using even less then 2 i.u.'s a day can have benifits. Just depends on your expectations and how well your body utilizes it. I fond 3 i.u,'s of good quality HG can leave me with side effects i don't care for.

more than the money to me is just the pinning, i mean i am past the point in my life where i pin something, 4-6 days a week, to tell you the truth the last time i did low dose GH it fucked up my sleep, kept stopping and restarting with the same effect, but does not have to be expensive for a longevity dose, i have seen some guys say they went to 3 days a week on low dose and have the same result as if they were pinning 5-6 days a week, sooo at your age it seems you would get benefit, hell i am about to turn 57 so in theory i definitely should, i may try again from different source but not sure.

Thanks everyone. I think I’m going to go with 3 I.u 5 days a week and see how that goes.

How is this working for you?

Same age here. I started with 8 iu’s every other day a few weeks ago. Trying for some joint healing and overall improvement. I have not had much in the way of sides. I’m on reduced calories which I have read may improve sides.

I am in my 60's and find using even less then 2 i.u.'s a day can have benifits. Just depends on your expectations and how well your body utilizes it. I fond 3 i.u,'s of good quality HG can leave me with side effects i don't care for.
What are the side effects you do not care for?

How is this working for you?

Same age here. I started with 8 iu’s every other day a few weeks ago. Trying for some joint healing and overall improvement. I have not had much in the way of sides. I’m on reduced calories which I have read may improve sides.
Had to cut from 4 to 2 a day. The muscle pain and stiffness was to much.

Had to cut from 4 to 2 a day. The muscle pain and stiffness was to much.
At the higher dose did you get any shoulder or elbow soreness? I’m noticing only slightly stiff fingers, but getting quite a bit of elbow tendinitis and shoulder soreness (not sure what the cause is). Thanks for the response!

I agree. I am 52 and 1 iu per day is good for me.

I turn 40 next week. I know I’m not your age but I take 4ius gh daily. Only dudes I get are stiff/tingling hands. I am the leanest ive ever been and I’m eating like a horse. My abs are popping like ive never seen. My sleep has gotten at least 70% better ( I’m learning how to use my apnea mask) even with learning how to sleep with the mask. And do just feel am overall since of good.

I turn 40 next week. I know I’m not your age but I take 4ius gh daily. Only dudes I get are stiff/tingling hands. I am the leanest ive ever been and I’m eating like a horse. My abs are popping like ive never seen. My sleep has gotten at least 70% better ( I’m learning how to use my apnea mask) even with learning how to sleep with the mask. And do just feel am overall since of good.
Sounds like your responding well to that dosage.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws