over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Question

It worked for me & its the strongest but no matter how clean u eat u're going to bloat (maybe less but u're going to bloat).

And who is going to fast?????
I'm not going to fast.

It worked for me & its the strongest but no matter how clean u eat u're going to bloat (maybe less but u're going to bloat).

And who is going to fast?????
I'm not going to fast.

The fast comment was to prove its all diet. Im telling you i didn't bloat on 20 iu ed for 5 days and i dont bloat on 4 or 6 rips ed with peps, its all individual response. You can't take your experience and assume every ones will be the same. I bloat much worse on creatine than 6 iu riptropin, others don't bloat on creatine at all. Also fasting with decent amounts of gh is a very fast way to get shredded with no cardio and no muscle loss.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Fasting

I've been doing 16 hr fasts with 5iu rips in morning before fasted cardio. I chow at night and take 5iu rips before bed, the fat is flying off my body, but my face is still a moon. Tren helps too.

I've been doing 16 hr fasts with 5iu rips in morning before fasted cardio. I chow at night and take 5iu rips before bed, the fat is flying off my body, but my face is still a moon. Tren helps too.

Your a fan of leangains fasting then. When i work nights i still do it out of habit even when bulking. I like the eat stop eat intimitant fasting myself (2x24 hour fasts weekly) but any if is great with gh. I really wish the rips would bloat my face some as its too thin now im lean. Even dbol won't bloat my face, just my stomach

I think 10 iu rips daily will get you ripped regardless. 4 iu plus peps and im leaning up on about 5000 cals a day. I have a speedy metabolism anyway for a 36 year old guy

Last edited:
Your a fan of leangains fasting then. When i work nights i still do it out of habit even when bulking. I like the eat stop eat intimitant fasting myself (2x24 hour fasts weekly) but any if is great with gh. I really wish the rips would bloat my face some as its too thin now im lean. Even dbol won't bloat my face, just my stomach

I think 10 iu rips daily will get you ripped regardless. 4 iu plus peps and im leaning up on about 5000 cals a day. I have a speedy metabolism anyway for a 36 year old guy

Fasting?
Heard of it but thought its bullshit.
Isn't it easy to lose muscle on that?
Whats the benefit & how are u going to bulk if u fast?

Fasting?
Heard of it but thought its bullshit.
Isn't it easy to lose muscle on that?
Whats the benefit & how are u going to bulk if u fast?

Its a lot more muscle sparing for me than traditional dieting, in fact with gh your lose none. You can bulk easy on lean gains, you still eat your 4 or 5000 calories, you just do it in an 8 hour window then fast for 16. When you eat again insulin sensitivity will be increased and your body will just soke up the nutrients. Because you haven't eaten for 16 hours you're be able to eat about 2000 clean cals in one sitting leaving you nearly 8 hours for just 2 or 3000 calories. You stay leaner for sure. I personally don't follow this form of if all the time, but sometimes when bulking throw in a 24 hour fast to drop a lb or 2 of bodyfat and give digestive system a break. Suprising how good you feel after and your normally stronger the day after a fast(although i dont know why)

Its a lot more muscle sparing for me than traditional dieting, in fact with gh your lose none. You can bulk easy on lean gains, you still eat your 4 or 5000 calories, you just do it in an 8 hour window then fast for 16. When you eat again insulin sensitivity will be increased and your body will just soke up the nutrients. Because you haven't eaten for 16 hours you're be able to eat about 2000 clean cals in one sitting leaving you nearly 8 hours for just 2 or 3000 calories. You stay leaner for sure. I personally don't follow this form of if all the time, but sometimes when bulking throw in a 24 hour fast to drop a lb or 2 of bodyfat and give digestive system a break. Suprising how good you feel after and your normally stronger the day after a fast(although i dont know why)

I have been doing IF for sometime now. Always get my GH in when I haven't had food for a few hours and not taking anything in for awhile.

I'm doing 4iu's of Rips and so far no bloat at all. Just pumped all of the time.

I have been reading up on eat stop eat since seeing some of your posts and thinking about giving it a try for awhile to see how my body likes it.

I bloat allot from good HGH.
Some brands more than others.

What brand are u on?

I hear u won't bloat of IGF DES or LR3.

i still did but a little...but fuck it kept me lean and my workouts were fucking insane!!! You can do jump sets back to back and barely drop on weights when on DES.

On GH the better they are the less water you will hold but you'll look different. Like the waters are store in the muscle(from what I've read that is) and your t4 level will drop but your t4 to t3 convergence will go up.

Just stay on it and on your next batch do some research and try a different brand...you might hold less water on other ones.

What is your bf% OP?

Oh and yes the higher the iu of GH you use the shitter diet you can have while still dropping bf! But the cleaner the diet the more fat you will shred(DUH).

Your face WILL hold more water...like if your fat but your body will look amazing...look at zach zhan...fucker can be super lean but his face is face...a lot of bodybuilders are like that and that is because of GH

i still did but a little...but fuck it kept me lean and my workouts were fucking insane!!! You can do jump sets back to back and barely drop on weights when on DES.

On GH the better they are the less water you will hold but you'll look different. Like the waters are store in the muscle(from what I've read that is) and your t4 level will drop but your t4 to t3 convergence will go up.

Just stay on it and on your next batch do some research and try a different brand...you might hold less water on other ones.

What is your bf% OP?

BF around 8-9% offseason.

I'm interested to give this fasting thing a try.

Allot of us bloat. I tend to bloat 7-8lbs.
I'm not joking.

It makes u look fat & soft while burning fat.
it can be very decieving. Lol.

I wonder is there any HGH brands out there that bloat the least?

This was exactly my experience. It took a strong mental frame to keep at it my first week on GH, it almost looked like I had dbol bloat (subcutaneous water). However I can say that I think it's working but just slightly, I'm on 8iu mexi Eli's and I had a little carpel tunnel the first week (went away) and I've had more vivid dreams. 8ius Eli is probably like 1.5-2iu pharm...

This was exactly my experience. It took a strong mental frame to keep at it my first week on GH, it almost looked like I had dbol bloat (subcutaneous water). However I can say that I think it's working but just slightly, I'm on 8iu mexi Eli's and I had a little carpel tunnel the first week (went away) and I've had more vivid dreams. 8ius Eli is probably like 1.5-2iu pharm...

Yes. rips are really good. I think they are the strongest.

U're on Mexi black or green?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420