over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Question

F0cus

Registered
So I got my hands on some good yellow tops. I have been on trt for almost 3 years now (100 mgs ew). I started hgh 3 weeks ago at 10iu eod split dose injected . My plan is to wait about 3 months or so at this dose and then blast with aas.

My question is, what do you think of my hgh dosing? I am looking for maximum results in terms of changing body composition. Money is really not an issue and I could ramp up to 10iu ed instead of eod if I thought it would make a big difference. Just looking for some advice here. Thanks in advance.

I'd say 4-6iu before bed ED with at least some sort of test for the long run.

I would think ED dosing is more benefitial than EoD, youd be better off using the same amount of GH per week if you shot it ED instead of EoD in my opinion.

As far as timing I really have no idea, every method under the sun has been proposed. Wake up, pre bed, pre W/O etc.

if it were me, I would probably use 6IUs ed for about 3mths and your trt dose.

after that, provided that you workout 4x/wk, I would use 10IUs pwo 4x/wk. That's what I am doing and I think I like it better this way. Also, you would blast at the same time.

Going forward, GH during blast, then take time off gh during cruize. I would make sure that I have plenty of test with gh, equip, and maybe d-bol or a-drol here and there...

I ran 10ius of eli"s ed a few years back for a month. Did"nt gain any muscle but did"nt lose any either.
I lost 10 pds, the last 10pds of bodyfat I had. Below 6% without diet or cardio!

thanks for the replies. I may bump it to 10iu ed and see what happens. I am only on 100mgs a week of test but im sure I will see some difference

Focus, have u tested ur yellow tops?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but.....:cool:

Definitely get a serum hgh test on those.

Last edited:
I have not had them tested but got them from a local friend who uses them all the time. I have definitely had some sides like nagging headaches and fatigue. I took 5 ius the other night around 8pm and 1-2 hours later I was out like a light.. I never fall asleep like that. Ive been having somer serious dreams too.

Where could I have them tested??

Last edited:
I just had some tested at a local hospital lab. U'll need an md order. I believe u can have a private lab like labcorp do it. U could always wait till u have 50 posts to view the lab forum. Good luck.

Just checked privatemd..I have to drive an hour and a half to get the labs cause they dont allow it in my state. That sux

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but.....:cool:

Definitely get a serum hgh test on those.

I agree JJ. Yellow tops have never tested out well. IP's yellows are decent not great and have been serum tested, but I have a feeling the OP's yellow's are not IP.

My partner emailed ip a few weeks back regarding ordering the yellows. The response he told me was they no longer carry gh.

Focus, when I said I got some tested. I meant some gh (serostim). Not some yellow tops. Sorry if there was confusion.

I could take a picture and post it to see if anyone recognizes the wording or serial numbers... What do you think?

Serial numbers for yellow tops? Do your yellow tops have labels on them? Go ahead and post up pics that way we have a better idea of what you're talking about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131