over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH questions

UKMainMan

Registered
I know everyone has different effects at different times but is there a rough timescale of sides/effects anywhere for hgh use?

I've just started some HGH (day 4) and i've started off at 2IU per day and gonna do the 5/2 regime. Im jabbing it after about 4hrs sleep then i go back to bed.
I'm getting aches in my jaw around the joint area but i cant imagine it's the HGH as i'm under the impression it's way to early for sides like that to appear. That got me thinking about what should happen and when.
Any advice please :)

Another question, am i mixing/dosing it wrong?

It came as 10IU vials so i mixed it with 1ml bac water, am i right in saying once mixed with 1ml bac water a full vial should read 100units on a slin pin (10 units per 1IU)?
A full mixed vial of mine is only reading 80.

Yes the 10 unit mark is 1 iu, the 20 unit mark is 2iu's and etc if you used 1ml

Gh

The side effects can start immediately and hard. It's the benefits that take a long time and appear very subtly.

Oh yeah, and it's expensive. :)

I don't mean to come off rude, but your math doesn't make much sense. 1 mL of BW alone should give you 100 units on a slin pin. So, how could you end up with 80 after mixing it with GH? See what I mean?

He may have lost some volume if he used a long needle. Best to use a slin pin to draw your BW and then inject it with same size pin.

I just don't see how someone can lose 20iu's of fluid regardless of pin choice, but that's just me.
I've used 22s and never had that problem.

UkMM - You sure you're putting 1ml in the bottle?

I know everyone has different effects at different times but is there a rough timescale of sides/effects anywhere for hgh use?

I've just started some HGH (day 4) and i've started off at 2IU per day and gonna do the 5/2 regime. Im jabbing it after about 4hrs sleep then i go back to bed.
I'm getting aches in my jaw around the joint area but i cant imagine it's the HGH as i'm under the impression it's way to early for sides like that to appear. That got me thinking about what should happen and when.
Any advice please :)

I too have developed achy jaw and sore joints, but I'm 50 so I expect some soreness. Dunno about the jaw though unless it's grinding my teeth at nite. Are those typical for HGH?

Cheers guys, I've been scratching my head as the math has me stumped as well.

I've put it down to a little lost in the pins and possibly the main culprit is myself playing chemist and doctor at 3-4am when my eyes are still half closed and my brain is still 99% asleep :banghead: :D

Can a dose be pre loaded into a slinpin the night before and be kept in the fridge?

Triathalon coach said it perfectly. BTW, why pin at 4am? Whats your age? May be better for you to just pin first thing in the AM, fasted, or pwo.

When i was researching best times to pin etc, I read many times about pinning a few hours after bedtime but a few hours before you get up, thats how i came across the 3-4am pinning.

I was lead to believe it's far better doing it this way as theres less chance it will interfere with natty release.

Don't tell me i've been getting up for nothing, LOL :D

When i was researching best times to pin etc, I read many times about pinning a few hours after bedtime but a few hours before you get up, thats how i came across the 3-4am pinning.

I was lead to believe it's far better doing it this way as theres less chance it will interfere with natty release.

Don't tell me i've been getting up for nothing, LOL :D

The body releases less and less gh as we age. Unless your in your teens, the only GH pulse you need worry about is the nighttime pulse, the bodies largest pulse in 24 hours, regardless of age...all other pulses, if any, are negligable. So, unless utilizing GHRH/GHRP, leave that night time pulse alone. Absent any goals, dose your rHGH first thing in the morning, in a fasted state. Wait a good 30 min., then eat....
Or, for fatloss, you can dose prior to cardio, again while fasted, then do your cardio, wait, then eat.
Or for muscle/strength gain, dose PWO (obviously, AAS/slin will be a great adjunct for mass)

Last edited:
The body releases less and less gh as we age. Unless your in your teens, the only GH pulse you need worry about is the nighttime pulse, the bodies largest pulse in 24 hours, regardless of age...all other pulses, if any, are negligable. So, unless utilizing GHRH/GHRP, leave that night time pulse alone. Absent any goals, dose your rHGH first thing in the morning, in a fasted state. Wait a good 30 min., then eat....
Or, for fatloss, you can dose prior to cardio, again while fasted, then do your cardio, wait, then eat.
Or for muscle/strength gain, dose PWO (obviously, AAS/slin will be a great adjunct for mass)

Lots of good info in this post right here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner