over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH ramp up strategy

Dizzle82

Registered
ok guys, what do you guys recommend in the way of a ramp up for GH? Ive currently been running 2ius ED for the last 2 weeks. I take it as 1 injection first thing when i wake up. This week i jumped up to 3.5 iu's and have felt very lethargic almost to the point i need to take a nap by lunch time. is this too steep? should i go up slower? ive read that its best to take it first thing in the morn when your natural GH is at its lowest. does it matter if i just take it once right before bed? I prefer to only take it once a day just to avoid feeling like a pin cushion lol
any advice or input would be great

ok guys, what do you guys recommend in the way of a ramp up for GH? Ive currently been running 2ius ED for the last 2 weeks. I take it as 1 injection first thing when i wake up. This week i jumped up to 3.5 iu's and have felt very lethargic almost to the point i need to take a nap by lunch time. is this too steep? should i go up slower? ive read that its best to take it first thing in the morn when your natural GH is at its lowest. does it matter if i just take it once right before bed? I prefer to only take it once a day just to avoid feeling like a pin cushion lol
You'll get mixed answers, but the 1 pin a day usually I see everyone saying before bed...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

You'll get mixed answers, but the 1 pin a day usually I see everyone saying before bed...

ive read ppl dont like it before bed because they think it'll interfere with natural GH production. although i haven't been able to find any studies that prove that.

ive read ppl dont like it before bed because they think it'll interfere with natural GH production. although i haven't been able to find any studies that prove that.
I believe and anyone correct me if I'm wrong plz,that when inj HGH it hinders your body from production naturally while on...I'm getting close to my 40s so mine were probably non existent anyway...

As far as feeling like a pin cushion I don't even feel 30-31g needles.

As far as feeling like a pin cushion I don't even feel 30-31g needles.

not the fact i feel them, currently i use 29g... it just the poking a cpl times aday then add in my mt2 just refering to the amount of pokes lol.... I work 12hr days so once a day is just easier for my scheduel. but if the best strategy is to do it twice a day then i have no problems doing it

not the fact i feel them, currently i use 29g... it just the poking a cpl times aday then add in my mt2 just refering to the amount of pokes lol.... I work 12hr days so once a day is just easier for my scheduel. but if the best strategy is to do it twice a day then i have no problems doing it
Wow use a 31g 5/16 (8mm) slin pin brother... Less than what a misquote bite is...I'd pin just pm,or is there a reason you want to split them...I split 5ius a day...So just wondering...

Wow use a 31g 5/16 (8mm) slin pin brother... Less than what a misquote bite is...I'd pin just pm,or is there a reason you want to split them...I split 5ius a day...So just wondering...

im bout to reorder, i will grab some 30 or 31g this time.... ive heard over 4iu its good to split. eventually i want to work up to 5-6iu Ed.. i was only thinking about splitting now just to help with the lethargic feeling. but i think ill take your advice and just pin at night, problem solved.

im bout to reorder, i will grab some 30 or 31g this time.... ive heard over 4iu its good to split. eventually i want to work up to 5-6iu Ed.. i was only thinking about splitting now just to help with the lethargic feeling. but i think ill take your advice and just pin at night, problem solved.
Were are you getting them...I have my wife go to Walmart and say there for her dad and they sell them all the time to her,no questions asked... And a box of 100 for $12.67 can't beat it...

Were are you getting them...I have my wife go to Walmart and say there for her dad and they sell them all the time to her,no questions asked... And a box of 100 for $12.67 can't beat it...

ordered online last time... i actually went to walmart last week but the pharmacy was closed. think ill swing by there today... $12 is killer deal!!

When I was doing it, I was doing the am, I read up on the different timings. I came to the conclusion that for me, at 45, that was best. Yeah, the sleepiness was pretty tough, it was awesome on the weekends, I could take a nap both days. Even with the am shot, my night time sleep was messed up with arms and hands tingling and falling asleep. I snored a lot more too. Probably becasue I had to sleep on my back due to tingling.

Massive G has some good protocols that need to be looked at on this subject that helps reduce sides.

It may be in this thread, I had it saved in my favs.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...herrnon-ry-can-you-elaborate-gh-question.html

Last edited:
When I was doing it, I was doing the am, I read up on the different timings. I came to the conclusion that for me, at 45, that was best. Yeah, the sleepiness was pretty tough, it was awesome on the weekends, I could take a nap both days. Even with the am shot, my night time sleep was messed up with arms and hands tingling and falling asleep. I snored a lot more too. Probably becasue I had to sleep on my back due to tingling.
It's weird I don't get the lethargy from HGH... Anavar makes me lethargic as hell though...

It's weird I don't get the lethargy from HGH... Anavar makes me lethargic as hell though...

Lol, I was doing anavar at the same time as the GH, so it could have just as easily been that. Or sleeping like crap from the tingling and limbs falling asleep just left me worn out altogether.
I was amazed at the strengths gains and the recovery time.

I take 4iu split.....2iu at 5am and 2iu at 5pm.

Lol, I was doing anavar at the same time as the GH, so it could have just as easily been that. Or sleeping like crap from the tingling and limbs falling asleep just left me worn out altogether.
I was amazed at the strengths gains and the recovery time.
Yeah I wake up every morning hands tight as hell,numb and tingling...And through out the day sometimes...I'm only on 5ius a day been for months...But it hasn't affected my grip in deadlifting,so I'm good...Love the recovery time from it...But anavar is great just the lethargy I get off of it I don't like...

Massive G has some good protocols that need to be looked at on this subject that helps reduce sides.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...herrnon-ry-can-you-elaborate-gh-question.html
Yeah I pin if only am also...Even if just 1 a day,or 3 a day I'm doing now always pin in am...

I have to admit the napping is pretty awesome.. normally I can't ever nap. Isn't it funny once we get older we start to take things for granted from our childhood. Mostly naps in the spankings LOL

My best results have came from using it AM, immediately when I wake, and ahain later in the day. If its a day I train, I use it PWO.

My best results have came from using it AM, immediately when I wake, and ahain later in the day. If its a day I train, I use it PWO.

agreed. I take it soon as I wake up every am. If its training day I split my doses am and pwo. 1.5iu humatrope am and 1.5iu pwo. best for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear