over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh Reconstitution

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
People dont always have Bac water available when they need it and sometimes have to resort to other means for reconstituting their hgh powder.

What have you used that worked just as well as Bac Water?

Was there anything you used that DID NOT work so well, or you feel like it had a negative effect on the hgh?

Just a question out of curiosity.

I've used injectable B-12 many times with zero issues. At least zero issues to my knowledge.

Vision

Registered
I've always used peptide friendly diluents for optimal protein and peptide stability which is is seen and recolonized/suggested by Pharmacogenetics

1)Bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride)
2)Bacteriostic water (0.9% benzyl alcohol 9mg/mL)
3) worst case scenario, Plain sterile water if I plan on using it ASAP

NGL34

Registered
Use pharm grade sterile water for the last year and zero issues.

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Use pharm grade sterile water for the last year and zero issues.

How quick do you go through a vial once you've mixed it?

DetroitDawg

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I recently ordered 3 bottles of bac water from a place I've been using for years (they are not on this forum) they sent me 1 bottle saying there's a nation wide shortage of bac water and are only sending 1 per customer. They said the remainder of my order has been placed in our queue and will ship as the product arrives. Has anyone else heard of this? Sounds like bullshit to me.

upeccmi

Registered
I recently ordered 3 bottles of bac water from a place I've been using for years (they are not on this forum) they sent me 1 bottle saying there's a nation wide shortage of bac water and are only sending 1 per customer. They said the remainder of my order has been placed in our queue and will ship as the product arrives. Has anyone else heard of this? Sounds like bullshit to me.

I thought that sounded crazy, did a search on a few of my places and they have a max of 1 due to shortage. I can't get why there would be a shortage on this. I ordered a case a while back so I'm good for a while. You can order from Canada, I see a case for about $125, no issues with water coming across boarders.

cubano

Registered

Another shortage? What is it with bac water? It seems like there's a shortage every couple of years.

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I thought that sounded crazy, did a search on a few of my places and they have a max of 1 due to shortage. I can't get why there would be a shortage on this. I ordered a case a while back so I'm good for a while. You can order from Canada, I see a case for about $125, no issues with water coming across boarders.

Yup..... I found a site that was a bit pricier but no minimum.... bruddas gotta do what a bruddas gotta do

rcorchid

Registered

I may have ordered from the same place. They said only 1 bottle/order, more stock available in March.

Much of the bac water is made by Hospira, they may be having some problems, don't know.

Last edited:

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Another shortage? What is it with bac water? It seems like there's a shortage every couple of years.
I have seen it off and on for years. I typically buy twice the amount I need....just in case. Usually that's enough to get me through until I need more.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I used to buy sterile water and then add my own BA to the correct %. Easier to find those components sometimes than the premade bac water.

jbone

Newbies
GH is too expensive to risk reconstituting with anything besides bw. Mike Arnold's new research site sells it and shipping is only a couple days. Be patient, spend a few bucks, and do things the right way.

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member

I know sometimes common items at work like lidocaine or detrose are backordered and hard to get due to shortage of the containers they come in even though the solutions are abundant.

Di5turb3d

Newbies
I use Bac water only, takes me 3 days to go through a vial. Never used sterile water but I typically just throw them away when I get them and buy the bac water

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Papahixson1