over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh. run as much as you can afford.

Bushmaster took his igf levels to 1200 on something like 20ius a day if I recall correctly. Mike Arnold did something similar I believe also taking his igf level above 1000. So not sure where you got that there would be a max ceiling because from what I saw it kept on increasing as the GH dose was increased. Of course toward the higher doses more GH resulted in less igf increases but we know this since the pattern is not linear.

I get good results on 5iu per day. 1/2 pre workout / 1/2 bedtime...and it doesn't break the bank @ that level.

Bushmaster took his igf levels to 1200 on something like 20ius a day if I recall correctly. Mike Arnold did something similar I believe also taking his igf level above 1000. So not sure where you got that there would be a max ceiling because from what I saw it kept on increasing as the GH dose was increased. Of course toward the higher doses more GH resulted in less igf increases but we know this since the pattern is not linear.

There was a study someone here posted where a group of people were taking 9ius and 18ius I think, and it showed the correlation that they maxed out in the 900's I believe. So yes, igf levels do eventually max out. I highly doubt someone is going to have igf levels in the 3000 range on 30ius a day.

BBoy on this forum (who is now an IFBB Pro) says that Jay Cutler personally told him to run as much GH as he could afford to. I dont see why either Jay or BBoy would lie about this.

4iu of legit pharm grade should be good for year round and wont break your pockets if you have a source with a decent price. I can say that I have been doing 8-10iu of pharm grade a day and the fullness and fat loss I have experienced since doing it makes me want to do 10iu a day FOREVER! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

no reason this thread would be locked.

depending on your goals..you might have to try max high ...see for yourself if it's worth it or not...

members might want to go pro ...so
they are more willing to go all out to obtain first hand knowledge. Where as much more experiencedoing members like lats ...already confident in his knowledge ..won't experiment at this srage

You guys have to look at it from a different angle, when pros say "as much as you can afford" you should assume they are saying "how much pharma GH you can afford to run" most people cannot afford to run 10iu of pharma GH everyday

GH is so complicated especially with the lack of studies we have to go off of where they are using supra physiological doses that bodybuilders use.

Here's a study I've posted on here many times, not an end all be all but atleast puts some science into it.

This was a study done with 50 healthy men using genotropin/norditropin the study was comparing 9.5iu versus 19iu, the bottom graph is the differnce in IGF-1 levels between the doses, as you can see there was a massive diminishing point between 9.5iu and 19iu
DISREGARD TOP GRAPH IT'S THE WOMEN'S STUDY

**broken link removed**

link to full study
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I found a deal for 600$ for 2-126iu kits of serostim.
But that went sour fast.

One pro that competed with shelby in the Chicago pro said 4iu over long period or 9 for faster/bigger gains or something. Serostim.

At the end of the day slin > all, some of these pros come up from nothing and work no jobs do you think they're pounding tons pharma GH? Or do you think they're slamming $25 bottles of slin they get OTC?

At the end of the day slin > all, some of these pros come up from nothing and work no jobs do you think they're pounding tons pharma GH? Or do you think they're slamming $25 bottles of slin they get OTC?

Well. These guys do cam shows and other "stuff" for their sport.
Not all but I'd be surprised what str8 builders do for money

Nassar said to be competitive on the Olympia stage you need 10ius HGH(pharma grade) per day. He said higher doses were a waste.
Nassar got his serostim kits from my buddy. The amount of food he and Nassar would eat was ridiculous. My friend died at 28. He weighed 330Lbs. He was always on serostim and a ton of AAS.

Maybe if slin was a big money making thing they would push that more but since its not... but yea I believe your right in that slin is where you get more size, not GH!

BBoy on this forum (who is now an IFBB Pro) says that Jay Cutler personally told him to run as much GH as he could afford to. I dont see why either Jay or BBoy would lie about this.

but what did Jay do from age 18-21 to get that size? Bet it wasn't tons of GH!

but what did Jay do from age 18-21 to get that size? Bet it wasn't tons of GH!

But think about the size jump Jay made after he turned pro. I'm talking from 2001-2009. He was certainly pounding the humatrope hard.

Nassar said to be competitive on the Olympia stage you need 10ius HGH(pharma grade) per day. He said higher doses were a waste.
Nassar got his serostim kits from my buddy. The amount of food he and Nassar would eat was ridiculous. My friend died at 28. He weighed 330Lbs. He was always on serostim and a ton of AAS.

I was told there is a pro who I wont name that does a 16iu geno pen a day. EVERYDAY. And yep hes fucking huge.

hmm...

Not bad for 21

Attachments

• LVjGZ.jpg
    LVjGZ.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 488
Some of you guys are getting crazy with dosages and running so many things.

Mind you huge doses will not work for most of you because most of you simply do not have freak genetics most of us do not. :headbang:

moderate dose GH + Slin = Awesome!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner