over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh. run as much as you can afford.

Take as much as you can afford, I think that's tailored more to really competitive BBers. For a recreational guy to take this advice is just foolish! Spend your money on something else, hell, a car would be a better investment.

Take as much as you can afford, I think that's tailored more to really competitive BBers. For a recreational guy to take this advice is just foolish! Spend your money on something else, hell, a car would be a better investment.

I would think that goes without saying bro lol

Recreational guy? I thought this was professional muscle not recreational muscle.
But I do agree with you.

Recreational guy? I thought this was professional muscle not recreational muscle.
But I do agree with you.

Guess we all better delete our accounts then...:D

It all depends on what you want in life and what you can afford. If I was able to pay all my bills and had leftover spending cash, than yes, it would go towards gear, then GH... As long as I have a car that runs and a house that I can live in, I am satisfied. Even if that car is on the older side; I will keep it until it dies on me...

I may not be a pro nor somebody who competes actively (I have done a few shows, but on a random basis 'for fun') but bodybuilding is my main hobby in life and I enjoy seeing where I can take my body to.

Can you please elaborate? What other pathways do gh stimulate?

There's a great website called themedicalbiochemistry , it has very detailed sections on growth factors peptides and their receptors.

You're only as big as you can eat.

I would imagine some of the top guys are IV fed at night in the off season.

Consuming 2000 cals while sleeping...

Do most people not really realize that there is/can be a particular time frame when to best use GH?.. mmmm... maybe..... pre-contest timing? afford as much as you can during that time frame? Which still comes down to being a bit unnecessary.. Till then save your money.. Although we all know that's not going to happen for many people...

From personal experience my best results by far have been moderate AAS, low to moderate GH and low slin.
Running any of those three in high doses just lead to sides and not really dramatic results. Not a pro bodybuilding though.

It all depends on what you want in life and what you can afford. If I was able to pay all my bills and had leftover spending cash, than yes, it would go towards gear, then GH... As long as I have a car that runs and a house that I can live in, I am satisfied. Even if that car is on the older side; I will keep it until it dies on me...

I may not be a pro nor somebody who competes actively (I have done a few shows, but on a random basis 'for fun') but bodybuilding is my main hobby in life and I enjoy seeing where I can take my body to.

Well yeah, if it's that important to you. I have leftover cash but won't be spending it on PEDs. To me there's a 100 other things to do with it. But I think some guys get it into their heads that they have to have a world class physique...

God I hope not.

We would all probably be shocked if we knew what extremes some go to.
I know several gym rats that get up 1-2x every night to chug a shake so more radical methods of nighttime feeding wouldn't surprise me.

You're only as big as you can eat.

I would imagine some of the top guys are IV fed at night in the off season.

Consuming 2000 cals while sleeping...

I work in healthcare.. there is no way they could have an IV inserted nightly and removed upon waking.. each and every day.

Just not feasible.. PIV access does not sustain over the long term.. They would need a broviac, picc, or port. I don't see them having that.

What do You Guys think is minimal dose of GH which can give visible results ( i mean in fat loss, in general on physique )? 3iu ed? 5iu ed?

What do You Guys think is minimal dose of GH which can give visible results ( i mean in fat loss, in general on physique )? 3iu ed? 5iu ed?

That's something you have to figure out on your own.
Start low...

2iu - some fat loss and better feeling/look
4iu - fat loss, vascualrity, and fullness, slight muscle building
6iu - more pronounced of the above 4iu With more water retention too

Talking generics here. Never used pharma gh

Depends on different people. You need to find what you are fit for your bodybuilding.

So how much iu do you have in usual?
You could add some if you do not think there are any results.
And combine with the exercise.
Good luck for you,Bro. lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws