over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh serum blood test protocol

btails

Registered
Completely forget what the protocol is and what numbers should be?

10iu shot 3 hours pre blood test? I'd that the protocol? What should the results be?

Thanks!

the "standard" we often talk about is 10iu IM, in the delt, 3hr before draw.

Better even is to wait 8 weeks or so after starting the GH and also order an IGF test as well.

BEST is to also get a baseline test prior so you know where you're coming from.

These are individual sets because everyone metabolizes gh differently, one will have a result of 8-10, someone else even 25
People don't metabolize things THAT differently, it's much more likely a difference in the GH.

the "standard" we often talk about is 10iu IM, in the delt, 3hr before draw.

Better even is to wait 8 weeks or so after starting the GH and also order an IGF test as well.

BEST is to also get a baseline test prior so you know where you're coming from.
You only need 1-2 weeks for IGF-1 and the difference between 1 week and 2 weeks is going to be a single-digit percentage.

People don't metabolize things THAT differently, it's much more likely a difference in the GH.
How do you explain the different result on the same batch of gh in different people - and it was not a one-off, I watch it all the time.

Anyway, even on the geno leaflet you can read that it can give different results of the serum in different people

You only need 1-2 weeks for IGF-1 and the difference between 1 week and 2 weeks is going to be a single-digit percentage.
Very cool, did not know it was that small of a difference - I appreciate the info. I waited longer just to be safe, not fearing my GH was bad as it was from a reputable sponsor and I could tell it was working. But always nice to see good numbers on paper.

How do you explain the different result on the same batch of gh in different people - and it was not a one-off, I watch it all the time.

Anyway, even on the geno leaflet you can read that it can give different results of the serum in different people
There are differences, probably largely with absorption rate, but it's not going to be a huge magnitude, it's far more likely the GH is different, varying amounts per bottle, how each bottle was stored, etc. Blackmarket GH is such a crapshoot in my personal experience. Also, make sure your IGF1 levels are going up accordingly, just because it tests as GH on a blood test doesn't mean you are GTG, that just means it weighs the correct amount. IGF1 should generally go up 80-100 points per IU.

There are differences, probably largely with absorption rate, but it's not going to be a huge magnitude, it's far more likely the GH is different, varying amounts per bottle, how each bottle was stored, etc. Blackmarket GH is such a crapshoot in my personal experience. Also, make sure your IGF1 levels are going up accordingly, just because it tests as GH on a blood test doesn't mean you are GTG, that just means it weighs the correct amount. IGF1 should generally go up 80-100 points per IU.
IGF depends on so many factors that here the 80-100 rule on 1iu is complete nonsense. I saw a result of people on pharmaceutical gh had high gh serum but low igf. Not every liver metabolizes (or whatever) gh to igf properly, many people have problems with low IGF on a good gh

IGF depends on so many factors that here the 80-100 rule on 1iu is complete nonsense. I saw a result of people on pharmaceutical gh had high gh serum but low igf. Not every liver metabolizes (or whatever) gh to igf properly, many people have problems with low IGF on a good gh
I tend to agree with this as I've had GH sides from product but low IGF numbers. Not always but it has happened. I do see some IGF suppression on tests if Nolva is being used.

I tend to agree with this as I've had GH sides from product but low IGF numbers. Not always but it has happened. I do see some IGF suppression on tests if Nolva is being used.
IGF is so "detailed" that a huge number of factors influence it, that the blood IGF test is not the best reference to infer gh quality from it

IGF is so "detailed" that a huge number of factors influence it, that the blood IGF test is not the best reference to infer gh quality from it
so what is the best reference?

Another reason why a baseline is important, I bet not many guys do this. If you run a baseline and the numbers come back higher, you know it's doing something. It's not exact science because of outside conditions that seem like they can affect numbers, but if someone told me "it's ok that you got both Serum GH and IGF numbers that were really low" - I'd say, no, it's not, this shit is bunk.

I'm currently running TP batch 88 black tops at 6iu a day (2iu every 8hrs) after three weeks I'm gonna do a 10iu serum level and IGF level.

Only taking 200mg test , no metformin , tren or anti estrogen that could cause a lower IGF.
I'm planning on taking 1 full bottle IM 3 hrs before blood draw in a faster state

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131