over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH shortens lifespan... says study

• Thread starter Deleted member 121863
  • Start date
This was posted in the peptides section.
As I posted in the peptides section, there are also studies that prove castrated men live 10 years longer on average. So what?

As I posted in the peptides section, there are also studies that prove castrated men live 10 years longer on average. So what?

So you see no difference in living longer as opposed to dying sooner? Applying my math, if you take HGH but gouge your nuts out, your lifespan will be unaffected. :D

Last edited:
a therapeutic dose like 1iu, I doubt will shorten lifespans. A dose of like 5iu per day for years on end probably will though IMO, especially combined with AAS. My heart isn't in 100% shape anymore and I believe it has to do with long term use of AAS and hgh.

This is a FACT that is known, this is not new. IN ALL ANIMALS, HGH reduces life span. It's known as the IGF-1 trade-off; you become a stronger, more efficient organism, but at the cost of a much shorter life.

To snowball this conversation, what is everyone's thoughts on 1-2 iu a day for logevtty and health for let's say 20+ years?

Will this shorten your life span or will it actually improve your life and or add years to your life?

Just curious as to yall's opinions.

Chip.

I have little doubt the body reduces GH and Testosterone levels as we age for a reason: to keep us alive longer. Taking these hormones for "anti-aging" purposes is about quality of life, not longevity.

I have little doubt the body reduces GH and Testosterone levels as we age for a reason: to keep us alive longer. Taking these hormones for "anti-aging" purposes is about quality of life, not longevity.

Right, the buzz word here is this.

One of the study points is that having an elevated igf leads to a four fold increase in the risk of cancer. This was a top tier academic study, it was not published in a throw away journal. Food for thought folks. Nothing is free.

And I bet they were talking legitimate anti-aging doses, not 4ius plus per day.

With that said at 50, I would love me sum Pharmaceutical HGH. Let the Devil drive.

Last edited:

^ So im not getting castrated lol

So you see no difference in living longer as opposed to dying sooner? Applying my math, if you take HGH but gouge your nuts out, your lifespan will be unaffected. :D

Aren't many of us already chemically castrated? My nuts are on life support.

whats the trade off 10 yrs, 20 yrs/? I mean I rather live to 90 and have a better quality of life than to 100 with a poor quality of life. It would be like Im a living dead person if thats the case.

Tomorrow is promised to no one. I'll take my chances with doses of 2-4 iu daily bc it drastically improves my quality of life.

If you are not happy with your life, you are dead already... GH and AAS make me feel happy for whatever the fuck reason that is behind them lol

I wouldn't expect synthetic HGH to increase lifespan. It doesn't mimic how your body releases it's own HGH.

This is a FACT that is known, this is not new. IN ALL ANIMALS, HGH reduces life span. It's known as the IGF-1 trade-off; you become a stronger, more efficient organism, but at the cost of a much shorter life.

Good posting......How about quality of life? So many are worried about living longer (not sure we will ever figure that out). How about being able to enjoy living to what ever life you live to be? Who wants to live to be 95 and you are so frail you have to have someone change your diaper and feed you? Is that quality of life or is it better to shave off a couple years and be able to live with some dignity? I would rather be a stronger, more efficient organism, rather to live a few years longer and be bed ridden and have to depend on a nurse to change my diaper and feed me.

Some of you assume that you'll live to well into your 90's. What if you are only going to live to be 75 but now because you take HGH, you only live until 65? That's a big difference from where I'm sitting.

Some of you assume that you'll live to well into your 90's. What if you are only going to live to be 75 but now because you take HGH, you only live until 65? That's a big difference from where I'm sitting.

Ill take 65, that'll do me. All about quality of life to me

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Information on longevity is interesting. Watch some seminars from Aubrey De Grey who is an expert on the subject from Cambridge. Longevity can be handled in two ways.. metabolism <--------> pathology currently our best way to handle this is by controling metabolism (to the true meatheads...this is not just food and muscle building/fat burning metabolisms) however there are diets aimed at longevity through sever calorie restriction. As it was said IGF-1 does have a big role here too.

Another big thing coming out with longevity research is telomerase therapy to protwct and regenerate telomeres... the "protective caps" at the end of our chromosomes. Rats were genetically modified to not produce telomerase and they aged rapidly. After administering telomerase, most of the signs of severe aging were reversed. Some peptide companies are starting to carry these.

It really all does come down to pathology. Our cells degrade, produce "garbage" and make mistakes transcribing RNA. If we could halt pathology we really could counter all these nagatives we cause our bodys and potentially live for well over 100 years. Look up Aubrey De Grey on youtube. Interesting stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar