over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh side effect... bloat. ????

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sup guys I just switched over to stronger hgh not sure if my previous one was any good but this one is super strong in comparison

I've noticed water retention I'm bloated and I get the indents from my socks.

However I have developed a aching pain in my right shin above my ankle. It hurts the most when I flex my heel towards myshin I don't know if I banged it prior or of it's because of the water retention and bloat. My feet aren't swollen that much and other then this issue all seems good

Has anyone experienced this or have advice. Don't feel like seeing Any more docs
62365a9e2e581c9b8f9dc7e048cee654.jpg

Attached is a pic of the opposite leg to judge how mad the retention is. I have been way worse I just am concerned about the pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is swelling and you are having pain, better go to a Doctor. These are symptoms of a blood clot.

6cc32e3b8759a7da5a649ca8b8ac6772.jpg

That is the pic of the leg not really swollen it feels muscular like a bruise like if I press on it it will hurt more. If it was a blood clot it would be a deep ache no?

Feels like I banged it on something

6b0196c6781598d49c4baebabbd53ac7.jpg

And that is side by side the injured one is the right side.

Last edited:
Blood clots can be superficial to deep vein. They have different feelings. Better to be safe then sorry.

Providers blacks that being said they are legit and I held a lot more water with the original rips

Providers blacks that being said they are legit and I held a lot more water with the original rips

You held more water with blacks or rips? You said rips but I'm wondering if you meant to say blacks

I've noticed water retention I'm bloated and I get the indents from my socks.
It happens. Once you've been on the GH long enough, it will subside. At times, when my sodium is too high, i notice my ankles like this.

However I have developed a aching pain in my right shin above my ankle. It hurts the most when I flex my heel towards myshin

This is called dorsiflexion.
The muscle that does this is the tibalis anterior. Pain is commonly called shin splints.
Spinal nerves: L4/L5

I don't know if I banged it prior or of it's because of the water retention and bloat. My feet aren't swollen that much and other then this issue all seems good

It can very well be from the water retention putting pressure on the nerves in the area: deep peroneal and posterior tibial nerve (posterior to the medial malleolus). That's what happens with carpel tunnel, excess fluid putting pressure on the nerves going to the hand through the carpels.

My advise...
When laying down, elevate your feet to help drain the water.
Watch the sodium in your diet.
Diuretics can be used to see IF the pain is fluid retention related.

Last edited:
Back off the gh. Right away. They are right, blood clots and right sided heart failure cause bloat

Some gh makes you retain water (bloat) some gh doesnt, some people retain water(get bloated) from gh , some people dont....but dont judge the quality of gh by bloat ......

I ran quite few different generic and pharma grade gh and I do not get bloated at all ....and I do labs on all batches of gh I have so there all good .....side affects intensity varies , but if theres a difference in size of your legs and pain you may wanna see a dr

Last edited:
You have "pittin edema". If you push the skin in and it pits and doesn't go right back. Whatever you are taking is stressing your system, heart, kidneys. I bet your blood pressure is higher than normal as well.

Blood clots usually are red and shiny and usually unilateral. You changed drugs and have a change in effect. Most likely water retention and not a clot. If you go to a doctor and tell them you have swelling, pain and redness they likely would have you go for an ultrasound. If the area becomes red and more painful I'd get it checked out but I bet you have water retention and not a clot. It's your call though.

Lower dose, cardio and diet can do a lot for the water retention. Make sure you do your cardio.

China, he has only one leg swollen, that is unilateral. I lean towards heart failure like i said earlier, but kideys could be the cause. Since the cause is unknown, we can't rule out clots. He also said pain, that's indicative of clots. Im a med surg nurse so i see it very very often. He needs to take distal pulses and get his butt into a doc and pull labs and ct

How is the leg bro? Any better?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity