over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH sides..exaggerated?

Well last night I was sitting down indian style. I stood up and my leg was completely dead, like I had to stand on one leg and shake the other leg for 5 minutes to get it working. Then I started texting on my phone and my hand was totally numb!

I have gotten pins and needles and had a dead leg once in a blue moon but this was very extreme.

Guess that answered all my questions haha! :headbang:

I'm on kigs myself @ 8iu/day and don't have any sides to speak of. Would up my dose if I could afford it.

I'm on kigs myself @ 8iu/day and don't have any sides to speak of. Would up my dose if I could afford it.

Ok very cool. Glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't a walking water balloon with carpel tunnel. I just wanted to make sure the stuff is working :cool:

im using kigs as well @ 5iu ED, only been a week but yeah i havent noticed any sides but i do sleep much better.

I thought they were exaggerated too, until week 3 or 4. Then all of the sudden I turned into a human water balloon! I have to be super careful with sodium and drink tons of water and i'm ok, but still a little fluffy. Luckily, I still have no tingling in the hands.

Hi all,

Started HGH at 5ius ED a few weeks back.
Everyone talks about hands going numb, passing out into a coma, and swelling up like a balloon.
I really haven't had one of these sides yet.

Sure, I sleep a bit more than normal but I am also on nearly a gram of test, lifting heavier and harder, and have a lot of stress with work and all so I need the sleep.

My hands basically feel the same. I will get an occassional tingle in my hands or in my feet a few times a day while I'm typing or if I sit on my leg or something. But they are pretty much not even noticeable and it might just be placebo making me feel this way.

Water retention? Even with the Test I am really not seeing any extra water weight. I may have put on a little bit of h2o but I think this is mainly from the test and dbol. No swollen ankles or big fat wrists or moonface.

So...I'm wondering...are the sides exaggerated? Or do I need to up my dose or maybe my stuff is bunk or weak??? BTW the stuff is 191aa blue tops (no label) from a sponsor. Only side I get is a little red spot where I injected. I switched water from bacteriostatic to sterile and the bump is no longer big and painful but it still turns a bit red and swells a little.

THANKS PRO M BROTHERS!

some times

I don't think so... at 10 on weekdays my shoulder and the arthritis in my hand kill me, at 10 m/w/f I'm good.

I thought they were exaggerated too, until week 3 or 4. Then all of the sudden I turned into a human water balloon! I have to be super careful with sodium and drink tons of water and i'm ok, but still a little fluffy. Luckily, I still have no tingling in the hands.

Waterretention is a biatch!

2 weeks in, no sides yet. Mood and sleep are a lot better though

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads