over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Sides

fozzyred

Registered
Newbies
Hey everybody! Longtime member here, always lurking, but finally have a question that's probably already been answered somewhere else.

I'm on a DHB/Primo/Anavar cycle - 300/300/350 using var to jumpstart. Just looking for small, solid, maintainable gains

I had some GH from a former sponsor I'd been holding onto and decided I'd add it in a couple of weeks before I started the cycle. I was also told back when I got it that it was a bit underdosed. I started at 1iu first week, bumped up to 2iu then I kicked the cycle off. Everything was going well and I felt great. So I decided as much it up to 3.5iu on week four. In hindsight, probably not the best approach. That's where my issues started.

I expected some carpal tunnel symptoms, which I got, but I'm also experiencing joint pain in my shoulders, elbows, knees, neck, back, etc. I've dropped the GH to see if it clears. My question is this: is this a normal reaction from bumping up the growth too quickly? Any estimates on how long it will take to subside?

I will say, I was seeing an improvement in my physique, but these sides are brutal. I appreciate any feedback.

HGH can have this side effect yes. I prefer a slower ramp up protocol .5 each week or so. Also running small dose of Deca or NPP will help.

HGH can have this side effect yes. I prefer a slower ramp up protocol .5 each week or so. Also running small dose of Deca or NPP will help.

Thanks! Yes, I have some NPP on hand, so might throw that in.

Wow, badass how much a low dosage can be effect such sides.
Carpal tunnel syndrome, joint paints are sides which are very often. Do you eat a lot of carbs?

Wow, badass how much a low dosage can be effect such sides.
Carpal tunnel syndrome, joint paints are sides which are very often. Do you eat a lot of carbs?

I try to limit carbs to no more than 50g/day. I do have one day a week I'll go high(ish) carb. The bloat still hit me pretty bad early on before the other sides appeared.

I also eat not many carbs and add berberin and metformin & nearly have no sides.
Maybe try to add berberin or metformin.
You have a water accumulation thrug the HGH which generate the paint. (bload = water accumulation ?)
Other possibly would be to add a diuretic but I definitely would not recommend that

I also eat not many carbs and add berberin and metformin & nearly have no sides.
Maybe try to add berberin or metformin.
You have a water accumulation thrug the HGH which generate the paint. (bload = water accumulation ?)
Other possibly would be to add a diuretic but I definitely would not recommend that

Thanks for the suggestion. I have some Metformin on hand but it does a real number on my stomach. May try to add back in at lower dose to see how it affects my gut.

i tried 3 or 4 sources of hgh and i can tell you that the joint pain was always different.
from almost non to almost unbearable (esp in elbows)
i am not sure what might be the issue, maybe dimer or purity issues or something like that

i tried 3 or 4 sources of hgh and i can tell you that the joint pain was always different.
from almost non to almost unbearable (esp in elbows)
i am not sure what might be the issue, maybe dimer or purity issues or something like that

Yes, I suspect it may be purity issues. I've got some that I ordered from a sponsor here. Once these sides clear I'm going to start back up with the new batch I have slowly and see how it affects me.

Fozzy, i think the real question is, how bearable are the sides?
The slow ramp up is probably the best bet and you made too quick of a jump.
BUT....in my experience, GH sides slow and eventual go away after 3-4 weeks.

I took 6 months of GH use at the early part of Covid and then hopped back on in June and MAN...it fucked me up lol
The bloat, the carpel tunnel, the numbness...it was shit. But hell, 4 weeks later, my body became accustomed to it and everything chilled out. So if this is something that inhibits you from daily life and lifting, drop it or lower the dose. But if it doesn't, i have a feeling you can ride it out and be fine in a couple weeks.

Fozzy, i think the real question is, how bearable are the sides?
The slow ramp up is probably the best bet and you made too quick of a jump.
BUT....in my experience, GH sides slow and eventual go away after 3-4 weeks.

I took 6 months of GH use at the early part of Covid and then hopped back on in June and MAN...it fucked me up lol
The bloat, the carpel tunnel, the numbness...it was shit. But hell, 4 weeks later, my body became accustomed to it and everything chilled out. So if this is something that inhibits you from daily life and lifting, drop it or lower the dose. But if it doesn't, i have a feeling you can ride it out and be fine in a couple weeks.

I appreciate the response. Man, I wish I could've tolerated it, cause my physique WAS changing. I'm just waiting for things to get back to normal then I'll jump on some grays I have at 1iu and reassess after a few weeks.

It was, and still is, pretty bad. Elbow almost to the point I couldn't push a door open, much less do any pressing movements.

Still have some pain in all joints, elbow is the worst, but managed to get through four sets of overhead press without pain last night. The carpal tunnel is going away much quicker in the AM as well.

Im only running 1iu as of now due to the sides, the elbow pain and carpal tunnel is killing me, I started at 2iu and had to go down to 1. also had some gyno issues as well which are clearing up but man the elbow pain is pretty rough, hoping they subside soon. the good thing is my joints aren't hurting while doing workouts, usually at night and doing something stationary as I do in work or even just holding my phone for longer than a minute.

Im only running 1iu as of now due to the sides, the elbow pain and carpal tunnel is killing me, I started at 2iu and had to go down to 1. also had some gyno issues as well which are clearing up but man the elbow pain is pretty rough, hoping they subside soon. the good thing is my joints aren't hurting while doing workouts, usually at night and doing something stationary as I do in work or even just holding my phone for longer than a minute.

Try a different brand next time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity