over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh+slin favorite timing

I'm using metformin and slin together. Up to 15iu preworkout on the humalog.

I agree to a certain extent though. When using met during the day I would constantly be on the shitter dumping what I just ate. It wasn't a problem using the slin it was more of a problem that it was dumping too many carbs on my new bulk which is counterproductive. So now I switched the met to prebed which on 2 of my training days is only a couple hrs postworkout and log is in pre, but that seems like enough time to not cause an issue. I found more of a problem with it dumping carbs then actually going hypo, my butthole thanks me for not taking it during the day anymore lol.

Met is better taken during low carb or in a fasted state to avoid all the gas and shits, on a bulk just use it prebed when you are not eating. On my cut and just maintaining though it helped get me and keep me lean easier. I used slin with it then as well but lower dose.

I'm using metformin and slin together. Up to 15iu preworkout on the humalog.

I agree to a certain extent though. When using met during the day I would constantly be on the shitter dumping what I just ate. It wasn't a problem using the slin it was more of a problem that it was dumping too many carbs on my new bulk which is counterproductive. So now I switched the met to prebed which on 2 of my training days is only a couple hrs postworkout and log is in pre, but that seems like enough time to not cause an issue. I found more of a problem with it dumping carbs then actually going hypo, my butthole thanks me for not taking it during the day anymore lol.

Met is better taken during low carb or in a fasted state to avoid all the gas and shits, on a bulk just use it prebed when you are not eating. On my cut and just maintaining though it helped get me and keep me lean easier. I used slin with it then as well but lower dose.

I have runny shit like 3x per day. I wonder if it's the met. I may try pre bed now but I thought the whole point was using it with higher carb meals to block the absorption.

I have runny shit like 3x per day. I wonder if it's the met. I may try pre bed now but I thought the whole point was using it with higher carb meals to block the absorption.

Take metformin AFTER food, spit doses so you're not taking too much at once.

Side effect of runny poop and diarrhea should subside in a couple weeks if use is constant.

Metformin drops IGF-1 through decreasing insulin output which is the exact reverse of what you achieve by administering exogenous insulin.

Why would you do that?

If you don't abuse insulin you should not have decrease insulin sensitivity that is significant causing type 2 diabeties

If you are not understanding slin, GH and metformin and their use together you have a TON of reading to do on this board. These topics have been discussed at length on here.

I agree that metformin is the tricky variable in this situation, but on this BBing board I think more people are stressing about insulin resistance from GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
the mechanism of decrease IGF-1 should pertain to those using exogenous GH. Of course no studies have been done on this but if you think about how IGF-1 is decrease by metformin it should decrease IGF-1 in both. It suppresses the IGF-1 receptor pathway.
I have never experimented with this so I can't say for sure.

i agree using gh and slin 3-4 per week with high carb, low fat

I would never use metformin however in that way.
With the metformin half life you'll still have some metformin in your system ON SOME insulin days. Very dangerous because one day you can cover 10iu of insulin with 50g of carbs and the next day you'll go hypo from 10iu of insulin with 50g of carbs. From insulin sensitivity and absoption of carbs.

Why would you go low carb high fat with metformin? One of the mechanisism is to decrease absorption of carbohydrate. By switching carbs to fats you'll have a higher chance of storing calories as fat. This is another reason why having metformin in your system is very dangerous with combination of insulin, who knows how much carbs will be absorbed?

Sorry but I just don't agree with metformin and insulin being used together from my research

I have gotten igf levels tested on the same amount of GH with and without metformin and they were virtually the same. I was only on 500mg Metformin then though.

If you want to block absorption sure, take it around meals during the day. This is not one size fits all, if you reread what I wrote I said I used it that way on a cut but during a bulk why would I dump the carbs I want, this was my reasoning for moving it prebed. Funny story, couple days ago I missed my dose. Yestersay used the washroom 3x total. Last night, I took my dose. Went to the bathroom 3x by 2pm today and still have gas lol. Met definitely gives me the runs, that's for sure and this is the SR version. I might end up just cycling off of it during this bulk and introducing it back in later. Still playing with it.

If you are not understanding slin, GH and metformin and their use together you have a TON of reading to do on this board. These topics have been discussed at length on here.

I agree that metformin is the tricky variable in this situation, but on this BBing board I think more people are stressing about insulin resistance from GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy it, I will listen to a person that has been doing this for 30+ years, competed in 70+ bodybuilding ifbb pro shows including mr.olympia and has taught/coached 50+ ifbb pro's

I already said that I don't believe in using them at the same times, theres a time and place for metformin though.

I have no reason to argue, it's my opinion and it will change if I read or have been taught otherwise.
If it works for you then keep doing it

I have gotten igf levels tested on the same amount of GH with and without metformin and they were virtually the same. I was only on 500mg Metformin then though.

Were you using exogenous INSULIN though? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I may be coming off as stubborn but this is just my opinion, I think everyone has their own mentality and ideology on how to use performancing enhancing drugs for the best results.

If you take GH at night and feel it gets you better results than the morning, you should do what you think gives you better results. That's what I would do. I wouldn't be changing my use of supplements or what have you because someone said it and get less results just because I want to listen.

Hope that makes sense, so if metformin, gh , insulin together works for you then enjoy.

Me being that I want to control my blood glucose when using insulin. I avoid any use of a drug that will prevent that.

I am completely against using METFORMIN on SOME days of the week. You will react differently to insulin and carbs on a daily basis.

Using metformin every single day to me is still something I wouldn't do. Like Rambo said, he was shitting his food, if you take insulin and shit the food...well...you get the point.
The same affect happens when you are not absorbing all your carbs in the intestines or have malabsorption when using insulin.

Last edited:
Enjoy it, I will listen to a person that has been doing this for 30+ years, competed in 70+ bodybuilding ifbb pro shows including mr.olympia and has taught/coached 50+ ifbb pro's

I already said that I don't believe in using them at the same times, theres a time and place for metformin though.

I have no reason to argue, it's my opinion and it will change if I read or have been taught otherwise.
If it works for you then keep doing it

Were you using exogenous INSULIN though? :rolleyes:

No insulin

I may be coming off as stubborn but this is just my opinion, I think everyone has their own mentality and ideology on how to use performancing enhancing drugs for the best results.

If you take GH at night and feel it gets you better results than the morning, you should do what you think gives you better results. That's what I would do. I wouldn't be changing my use of supplements or what have you because someone said it and get less results just because I want to listen.

Hope that makes sense, so if metformin, gh , insulin together works for you then enjoy.

Me being that I want to control my blood glucose when using insulin. I avoid any use of a drug that will prevent that.

I am completely against using METFORMIN on SOME days of the week. You will react differently to insulin and carbs on a daily basis.

Using metformin every single day to me is still something I wouldn't do. Like Rambo said, he was shitting his food, if you take insulin and shit the food...well...you get the point.
The same affect happens when you are not absorbing all your carbs in the intestines or have malabsorption when using insulin.

Recommendation for type 2 diabetics is to continue metformin therapy even if insulin is added in. It should be able to let you get more from less insulin for longer. Using metformin every single day is probably fine, as long as you're careful about using insulin around times that it's active.

Safest way to take it would be to use on your off days from insulin (if the user has them and isn't using everyday). Otherwise, definitely on your down weeks to increase sensitivity. It's not a hypoglycemic compound (plenty of research on this) so no worries on this.

The shitting food thing is a known side effect in 30% of users but seems to dissipate after using for awhile. For me, it went away in about a week and a half. YMMV

The shitting makes sense if taking it with carbs. It blocks partial carb absorption so that should explain the shits.

found this video on ameen alai, but i take everything he says with a grain of salt as i find some things contradicting my research that he says. also he was a bit shady when i contacted him to do coaching services so i don't really have a trust in his character. That being said I don't know him personally so he could be saying what he really believes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-6rD5OjQY"]Best Bulking Drug Cycle: Opinions of Coach Trevor and Guru Ameen - YouTube[/ame]

2:40 talks about needing to take INSULIN with GH to stay 'normal' , low dose insulin to normalize blood sugar and you should never feel hypo if you're using insulin correctly.

6:00 talk about gh/insulin timing pre/post workout, low carbs before workout

at the beginning of the video, one guy also mentions ameen believes in GH 5x a day, and insulin 3x a day.

I also believe in GH 5x a day, insulin 2-3x a day. From previous interviews I have heard him do, he believes in humalog not humalin.

Enjoy!

found this video on ameen alai, but i take everything he says with a grain of salt as i find some things contradicting my research that he says. also he was a bit shady when i contacted him to do coaching services so i don't really have a trust in his character. That being said I don't know him personally so he could be saying what he really believes.

Best Bulking Drug Cycle: Opinions of Coach Trevor and Guru Ameen - YouTube

2:40 talks about needing to take INSULIN with GH to stay 'normal' , low dose insulin to normalize blood sugar and you should never feel hypo if you're using insulin correctly.

6:00 talk about gh/insulin timing pre/post workout, low carbs before workout

at the beginning of the video, one guy also mentions ameen believes in GH 5x a day, and insulin 3x a day.

I also believe in GH 5x a day, insulin 2-3x a day. From previous interviews I have heard him do, he believes in humalog not humalin.

Enjoy!
Do you also think HGH 3 times a week is enough?

Do you also think HGH 3 times a week is enough?

I have never experimented with anything other than 7 days a week. I was always told by every single coach i've spoken to that 7 days a week is the way to go.

However I had been told MANY different ways to:
1) Time injections
2) Route of administration

I have never experimented with anything other than 7 days a week. I was always told by every single coach i've spoken to that 7 days a week is the way to go.

However I had been told MANY different ways to:
1) Time injections
2) Route of administration
I assume that means using insulin 7 days a week as well?
What do you think about the really low slin doses of 1-3 I.U.'s at a time?

I assume that means using insulin 7 days a week as well?
What do you think about the really low slin doses of 1-3 I.U.'s at a time?

I've never been recommended to use insulin 7 days a week or low doses ever

I've never been recommended to use insulin 7 days a week or low doses ever

I used 10ius of gh 3xweek with insulin only on gh days and made very good progress and was strong as hell

Thanks guys. I haven't taken the insulin plunge yet, I'm still trying to figure out my options. Apparently there are quite a few out there lol

I've been doing this lately and it's been working great. Only 4 days per week when I train. 15min pre workout

100mcg hex/100mcg cjc no dac
6iu humalog
3iu serostim(2iu IM 1iu subQ)

Slam 30g Waxy Maize,30g HBCD, 25g whey isolate and 25g egg white protein. 5g creatine

Around 45min later pre workout 50mcg igf-des

Sipping on 30g HBCD, 5g creatine and 20g Leucine

Then towards the end of my workout which is about 90min after the humalog shot when the 2nd peak hits I have 50g whey isolate with 30g HBCD and 5g creatine.

Then immediately pwo 50mcg igf-lr3

I only do this 4x per week and 2 more off days 3iu serostim pre bed and 1 day off everything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws