over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH/Slin PWO

Okay well I have been reading all kinds of articles on here and multiple other forums and keep finding a ton of contradicting answers on the best way to run HGH and slin together and it seems like from looking at the older posts that peoples opinion on the best way to run it keeps changing. I am about to start incorporating it into my cycle and want to set it up so I get the most benefits out of it.

It seems that the majority of people recommend 3X a week PWO. HGH injection immediately after workout, wait 10-20 minutes Slin injection, PWO carb/protein shake immediately after slin injection, then a good high carb/protein meal and hour later and another an hour after that.

Is this still thought of as the best way to run it. Any thoughts from any of you guys?

Also, I have been planning on running Humalog since it gets in and out quicker but have come across a few threads with some of the vets that say they like hum-r better (like datbtrue). Any thoughts on this as well?

thanks,
sam

Personally I like slin right before my workout and humalog would be my choice.

Personally I like slin right before my workout and humalog would be my choice.

That's what I am starting to lean towards now. Slin gurus, so if I'm running the hgh and slin together on cycle and using them together with my workout 3x a week only how long is it safe to run? I know with slin alone it's 4 weeks but from what i read when running itnwith gh it caan be run longer due to it's effects on insulin sensitivity

one more question, I know slin should be used for 4 weeks max. However, I have read that when run in conjunction with HGH it can be used for longer due to it's effects on insulin sensitivity. Is this correct? If so how long could slin/hgh be ran on cycle assuming it would be used 3-4 times a week together (following mutant's protocol).

thanks,
spencer

I have not read anything about how long is safe to run it. I think I'm over the 4 weeks by now.

so far one thing I have found is the EAAs recommended by the protocal don't last long. Other than that I'm pleased with it. Also been looking into HCA. anyone have any experience with it.

I have not read anything about how long is safe to run it. I think I'm over the 4 weeks by now.

so far one thing I have found is the EAAs recommended by the protocal don't last long. Other than that I'm pleased with it. Also been looking into HCA. anyone have any experience with it.

What is HCA? And by the Eaas are not lasting long do you just mean that you are using a lot more than you expected?

Yes the EAAs product is only 18 servings and you go through 2 each work out. The HCA hydroxy citric acid. Apparently it keeps insulin from sucking up fat. Read through the Basskillers page on insulin and you'll see the line discussing it. Sounds very interesting.

Yes the EAAs product is only 18 servings and you go through 2 each work out. The HCA hydroxy citric acid. Apparently it keeps insulin from sucking up fat. Read through the Basskillers page on insulin and you'll see the line discussing it. Sounds very interesting.

Cool I will have to check that out, yeah I saw the serving and realized it's gonna take a few tubs of EAAs. I am going to use half Pepto Pro and half EAAs. If you check out true protein's sight they sell EAAs by the pound for a pretty good price.

If I am thinking correct, since the muscles should not get broken down a lot like they normally do then the EAAs/Peptopro should be enough and no extra whey would be needed in the shakes?

thanks,
sam

Last edited:
I went through the EAAs on the Amino Shooters label and found each one on the nutrabio site. Looks like the cost per serving if you purchase them individually is $.84 with the kre Alkalyn Creatine product I choose. This is not that much less than the $1.05 per serving of the Amino Shooters product. I was thinking about the time spent to mix and keep all the products around and I think I’m just going to order the Amino Shooters product again but this time I’m going to order a couple. I’ll double check my numbers again but I was surprised how it worked out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear