over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH/Slin PWO

sam salters

Registered
Okay well I have been reading all kinds of articles on here and multiple other forums and keep finding a ton of contradicting answers on the best way to run HGH and slin together and it seems like from looking at the older posts that peoples opinion on the best way to run it keeps changing. I am about to start incorporating it into my cycle and want to set it up so I get the most benefits out of it.

It seems that the majority of people recommend 3X a week PWO. HGH injection immediately after workout, wait 10-20 minutes Slin injection, PWO carb/protein shake immediately after slin injection, then a good high carb/protein meal and hour later and another an hour after that.

Is this still thought of as the best way to run it. Any thoughts from any of you guys?

Also, I have been planning on running Humalog since it gets in and out quicker but have come across a few threads with some of the vets that say they like hum-r better (like datbtrue). Any thoughts on this as well?

thanks,
sam

Im on my 5iu GH split dosage and dont fuck with slin- Another perspective as I am real happy with results. I feel my blood glucose runs low anyway first thing in the morning and pwo as i am blessed with now to be in the 5 range on the BF so slin flat out scares me as I have tested suars PWO and I was in the 40's so slin could really fuck me up and I dont need the risks personally- gotta feed my kids. Everyone different bro. Find what works fo ya. GL

how much expereance do have with GH alone? cuz if your your not close to stepping on the stage as a pro i wouldnt mess with slin. and 98 or 99% of us are not. i do think GH has benefits healthy ones. and i love test and GH. but slin is dangerous. thats just my 2 cents. be carfull.
all that aside if i were to go that rout i hire one the pros on here and follow there protocall.

I've only been using GH for about 4 months. I have gotten to the point where I am having a hard time adding mass with AAS alone and was going to start trying the other goodies such as slin and syntherol to add on a little more weight. I've contacted one of the pros just looking to get a broad variety of opinions ;)

-sam-

I’m am by no means an experience expert but my latest personnel research using Mutant's Insulin Protocal this protocal has worked.
I have or had been using GHRH peptides and not actual HGH so your results might even be better. I have also been on Datbtrue pre workout swell drink along with the EAAs (amino shoots brand) and the carb drink.
I realize it is a lot different than what you are doing but it does work. I gained about 5 lbs in the last couple of weeks and get one hell of a pump. I also went to Big As work out schedule which is a lot less than I was used to.
While we are on the subject of GH, has anyone else experienced a shortness of breath from GHRH and GHRP. I’m wondering if I got a bad batch or something.

I’m am by no means an experience expert but my latest personnel research using Mutant's Insulin Protocal this protocal has worked.
I have or had been using GHRH peptides and not actual HGH so your results might even be better. I have also been on Datbtrue pre workout swell drink along with the EAAs (amino shoots brand) and the carb drink.
I realize it is a lot different than what you are doing but it does work. I gained about 5 lbs in the last couple of weeks and get one hell of a pump. I also went to Big As work out schedule which is a lot less than I was used to.
While we are on the subject of GH, has anyone else experienced a shortness of breath from GHRH and GHRP. I’m wondering if I got a bad batch or something.

Really like Mutant's Protocol, but found pumps too extreme to get an effective workout. I'd hit 4 reps on an exercise and have to put the weight down due to the pump. Since GH is best taken fasted, I think it's best to take first think upon waking with T4 and wait 2hrs before eating. You'll also lean up nicely that way. Insulin preworkout with carbs, but be careful! GHRH and GHRP give me a very GABA like feeling. Shortness of breath, light heart flutter and a flush face. Think it's normal.

Thanks for the link to Mutant's protocol, looks enticing. Now I am going to have to buy som IGF-1 too :rolleyes:

Slin is very dangours i have ran it several times and am wanting to run agian right now but am too scared bc i do not have everything lined up to do it right and not get all that fat for not have right meals in after takeing it.

Going to give this a try today.. seen it before but usually dont want such an extreme pump early on/ ends workout quikly..But since i have a head cold thats all im looking for today..feed the machine!! Also going to through in ghrp/cjc .15min prior to gh blast..

Last edited:
Going to give this a try today.. seen it before but usually dont want such an extreme pump early on/ ends workout quikly..But since i have a head cold thats all im looking for today..feed the machine!! Also going to through in ghrp/cjc .15min prior to gh blast..

Let me know how it goes for you. I was planning on following mutant's protocol but running lower doses and no IGF PWO and figured the lower doses would keep the pumps from getting too crazy

Really like Mutant's Protocol, but found pumps too extreme to get an effective workout. I'd hit 4 reps on an exercise and have to put the weight down due to the pump. Since GH is best taken fasted, I think it's best to take first think upon waking with T4 and wait 2hrs before eating. You'll also lean up nicely that way. Insulin preworkout with carbs, but be careful! GHRH and GHRP give me a very GABA like feeling. Shortness of breath, light heart flutter and a flush face. Think it's normal.

This is really helpful to hear. I have been using mod grf(1-29) as my GHRH and Ipamorelin as my GHRP. I had been using it at least once a day, often twice a day and when ever possible three times. I suffer a bit from asthma so I thought it was just getting worse. The shortness of breath was very noticeable and made running almost impossible and was noticeable all day long.
So it sounds like you are saying that this reaction is a know side affect. This is the first confirmation I have had. Is it specific to Ipamorelin or just the combination in general?
I think the melatonin and GH pre bed is wonderful so I’d love to keep using them but I’m still feeling the affects when I run even with just the once a day use before bed.

This is really helpful to hear. I have been using mod grf(1-29) as my GHRH and Ipamorelin as my GHRP. I had been using it at least once a day, often twice a day and when ever possible three times. I suffer a bit from asthma so I thought it was just getting worse. The shortness of breath was very noticeable and made running almost impossible and was noticeable all day long.
So it sounds like you are saying that this reaction is a know side affect. This is the first confirmation I have had. Is it specific to Ipamorelin or just the combination in general?
I think the melatonin and GH pre bed is wonderful so I’d love to keep using them but I’m still feeling the affects when I run even with just the once a day use before bed.

I think I remember reading somewhere it was the effect of the GHRH (Mod GRF 1-29). I can't say for sure as I've never taken them separately. Play it safe and drop the Mod GRF 1-29. Don't want to be messing with your asthma. GH is far superior.

I have not looked into GH specifically. I got the impression that it was very expensive. Is this the case. Can you recommend a vendor here.

back from a light chest schoulder tri day while sick using mutants protical with what i had on hand..took 8iu humilin-r instead, took 1 1/2 hrs prior to wkout, then peps at 100mgs each 35min prior, then only 5iu hgh 15 min prior with 20gms isolate. then just prior 60gms honey. while working out took 2 scoops [size on]. contains 20 pro 80 carbs w - creatine blah bla blah..Well being sick + tired just trying to get a little blood in the muscles instead of missing a wkout it ended up to a hr.As the workout progressed so did my strienth and stanima to wear I had to walk away from the workout from fear of overtraining..Good wkout reps 8-15, nothing heavy. didnt want my head to explode which is how i fely when I got there. Took Igf 50mcgs at home 1/2 hr later with food and feel better..I'll use full doages tomarrow for back,,Just dont have humilog so have to time slin spike with R..Ill use 10iu slin 10iu hgh peps at 100 and igf at 100....Should only be better!

Last edited:
Im on my 5iu GH split dosage and dont fuck with slin- Another perspective as I am real happy with results. I feel my blood glucose runs low anyway first thing in the morning and pwo as i am blessed with now to be in the 5 range on the BF so slin flat out scares me as I have tested suars PWO and I was in the 40's so slin could really fuck me up and I dont need the risks personally- gotta feed my kids. Everyone different bro. Find what works fo ya. GL

Whats your post workout hgh protocol? I've heard shoot wait 20 mins shake, shoot, shake anytime... it's all confusing.

P.S. I have ran 100mcgs IGF prior to workout once..My arms almost exploded..See alot of members running Igf prior at lower doses but I could'nt make 5 sets..Incredable pump but wkout lasted about 15min..

back from a light chest schoulder tri day while sick using mutants protical with what i had on hand..took 8iu humilin-r instead, took 1 1/2 hrs prior to wkout, then peps at 100mgs each 35min prior, then only 5iu hgh 15 min prior with 20gms isolate. then just prior 60gms honey. while working out took 2 scoops [size on]. contains 20 pro 80 carbs w - creatine blah bla blah..Well being sick + tired just trying to get a little blood in the muscles instead of missing a wkout it ended up to a hr.As the workout progressed so did my strianth and stanima to wear I had to walk away from the workout from fear of overtraining..Good wkout reps 8-15, nothing heavy. didnt want my head to explode which is how i fely when I got there. Took Igf 50mcgs at home 1/2 hr later with food and feel better..I'll use full doages tomarrow for back,,Just dont have humilog so have to time slin spike with R..Ill use 10iu slin 10iu hgh peps at 100 and igf at 100....Should only be better!

With regard to the insulin type, I noticed the protocol suggest Novolog which is a fast acting insulin. This is difficult to get with out a prescription so I have been using Humulin R which is sold over the counter. Since this product peaks as you mentioned in about two hours do you think it would be best to inject as you did about 1.5 hours before working out. Maybe I'm stating the obvious but I have been getting good results injecting just before my work out.

I’m thinking that the initial protocol is expecting the insulin spike to occur while you are lifting and loaded with carbs and EAAs but I'm still getting a great pump with the slower acting insulin.

Now speaking of EAAs can anyone recommend a list of ones worth using besides purchasing a pre prepared product. The cost of the Amino Shooters plus creatine is ridiculous relative to the individual product in it.

I’m going to get on the Nutribio site and see what it costs to purchase each of the 8 EAAs listed.

Should delete this post bro and do some reading. Plenty of information for you to make an educated decision on what to or not to do. And read the rules sticky.

I have not looked into GH specifically. I got the impression that it was very expensive. Is this the case. Can you recommend a vendor here.

The protocol does use fast acting, which I hav'nt aquired yet..So timing it out is tricky + need to be safe! always have fast acting carbs nearby! I would guess the novalog is going to hit harder, like when I took 100 IGF prewkout, so I'll start low dose to evaluate.,.........This is my 1st time running slin trying to time it out during wkout..By taking it pre which is how I also been taking it hits postwkout to shutle nutreints, which is also a good method.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236