over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH THERAPY

iceman1961

Registered
I'm currently running gh for the first time. I'm 50 y/o an doing 3 iu's im at about noon each day. Two questions; 1] when do you think I'll see any results from the gh 2) Have 3months worth of testim which used to raise my test levels to 1400 on 50mg/day. Should I use this together with the gh?
Tanx
ICE

Last edited:
Yea testim and androgen yield 10% efficiency rate transdermal compare to 90+ im. Take it- all that he give u and take 50 mg oral BD VAR. very clean my coach takes 100 the some and his psa went down. 3 iu of pharma- your age pops lol take pre bed of wake up depending on your stats. Lower the blood glucose- faster an higher spike. I'd do post exercise wait 30 and eat of wake up ya. Also im only 1/2 29. Subq for pussies lol. So what the good doc give u and for how Long? We are in trenches here dong take at noon unless your blood
Reads 60 after WO. You be low the. And lower wake up
Fast. Pm me if u like. That cream is shit! Been poked really nothin I do it while I brush teeth or on phone. That gel will be OTC in 5 years. Was driving. 3 months on that dose people comment and 3 months you see. That's a high free Tes for gel. At 50 Ed that shit be like u pin 150/month of cyp which is hrt/trt but 1400- need see Serum and free. Cause a high free is just that. No real correlation with Free and Serum so get both. It gotta convert. Like on the hgh get igf and serum. The endos aren't typically too sharp with these numbers and how they relate. No noon hgh unless you been training or
Bangin for couple hours.

Last edited:
Oh and good look here on that cream.
**broken link removed**
Boys and girls he a sponsor here and happen send me some of that.smells like a lubed used condom. The price is good and he came thru. But gel is kinda like shit. And not cheap and irritated.

Yea testim and androgen yield 10% efficiency rate transdermal compare to 90+ im. Take it- all that he give u and take 50 mg oral BD VAR. very clean my coach takes 100 the some and his psa went down. 3 iu of pharma- your age pops lol take pre bed of wake up depending on your stats. Lower the blood glucose- faster an higher spike. I'd do post exercise wait 30 and eat of wake up ya. Also im only 1/2 29. Subq for pussies lol. So what the good doc give u and for how Long? We are in trenches here dong take at noon unless your blood
Fast. Pm me if u like. That cream is shit! Been poked really nothin I do it while I brush teeth or on phone. That gel will be OTC in 5 years. Was driving. 3 months on that dose people comment and 3 months you see. That's a high free Tes for gel. At 50 Ed that shit be like u pin 150/month of cyp which is hrt/trt but 1400- need see Serum and free. Cause a high free is just that. No real correlation with Free and Serum so get both. It gotta convert. Like on the hgh get igf and serum. The endos aren't typically too sharp with these numbers and how they relate. No noon hgh unless you been training or
Bangin for couple hours.

What the fuck did I just read???

Seriously, I am very surprised someone on this board actually types such gibberish.

Glad I'm not the only one :yeahthat:

he seems like a cool dude i read him all the time he knows his shit I think he is a pro A big dude i know that What i think it is is that he speaks a diff lang. and is useing the translator. If you go to top of page you see all those flags thats the translator

Last edited:
Ahhh I see! well i'm gonna need a translater to make it out lol
No flame intended

My brain is fried after reading that.

Seriously, I am very surprised someone on this board actually types such gibberish.

I thought it was just me. :confused:

Presa your post is like a 16 year old's text while they were driving. :p

"That creme is shit" is not a translation from any language...most use gear with hgh and as far i am concern a take the gh at night...if it's any help.

I'd break out the 3 IU's to 3x a day with mod 1-29, and Ipam. Then you get 3 really nice spikes vs 1 ok spike.

I just shit my pants and lolled after reading presacanario's post.

LOL. I would have understood better if he had typed in Italian and I don't speak Italian!

Bangin for couple hours.

did you mean BD var as in the pharma company bd? if so, wow those must be pretty sweet, my hrt dr cant prescribe var anymore, or temporally fda reasoning behind it, but i was able to get it compounded from aps pharma out of florida, that was pretty amazing stuff there, made me a lil tired, but eating ice cream at 11pm at night, several times a week, WITH abs was worth it,lol...

wich btw, the fda ban gets lifted or they get around it, cause this is twice ive seen it happen in 2 years, did you get the var recently, i am curious, thanks

Bangin for couple hours.

:eek:

I'm currently running gh for the first time. I'm 50 y/o an doing 3 iu's im at about noon each day. Two questions; 1] when do you think I'll see any results from the gh 2) Have 3months worth of testim which used to raise my test levels to 1400 on 50mg/day. Should I use this together with the gh?
Tanx
ICE

Testosterone and HGH work very well together. I would have your IGF levels tested too see where the HGH is putting you at.

Tanx
ICE

What brand HGH are you using????

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws