over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH timeline for results?

chgolatin2

Registered
I don't have the best patience in the world, but anyway here it goes. I have been on HGH for about 2 months, first started at 2iu'sX 2 day, not much I know! I did that for about a month, now I upped the dosage to 3iu's twice a day... 2nd month. I am using this with my HRT cycle of 80mg per week of Test. I am very sensitive to test so I have to monitor and be on anti e's.

How long does it take to feel or get the benefits of HGH? I've been sleeping better, having vivid dreams, etc so I know that something is working but I am also added HGH to heal wounds, repair from various surgeries, etc but I am also on HGH for its anti aging and health benefits such as reduction of body fat, etc.. So how long does this takes to go into real effect? I have enough HGH to last me 6 months or more but at this rate I think that's gonna be a while before I see any benefits... Opinions?

i believe there is an age related component, so if you're already low on HGH you'll feel and see results faster than a young person, id imagine you're young to be doing 6 ius and wondering when it will start to kick in.. i felt 2 IUs after 10 days my muscles all felt round and full , like a constant pump, and i had noticeable fat loss before 6 weeks
still only run 3 Ius

i believe there is an age related component, so if you're already low on HGH you'll feel and see results faster than a young person, id imagine you're young to be doing 6 ius and wondering when it will start to kick in.. i felt 2 IUs after 10 days my muscles all felt round and full , like a constant pump, and i had noticeable fat loss before 6 weeks
still only run 3 Ius

Nope not young, I WISH~ 40 yrs old....

Nope not young, I WISH~ 40 yrs old....

and this HGH is from a trusted source? 6 ius and 60 days later you're not feeling it .. just sleeping better, a shot of ghrp-2 will do that

of course its just my experience, i felt it fast , but i'd think some noticeable fat loss would be evident by now

Are you using generic or pharm grade? Generic is very hit or miss. Pharm grade will produce results even using 2ius daily provided it's not counterfeit. You've been on for long enough to at least see some fat loss and healing properties. With good gh, my body heals at a faster rate of about 40%. Fat loss occurs at a slow rate however.

I stay at 2-3iu's daily and see results within 2 weeks if I have been off for awhile. I'm 42. I would honestly think you would definitely notice by now.

I remember the first time I ordered some product that was 20iu's per vial when reconstituted, and I mixed it wrong.

I was taking 6iu's by mistake instead of 3 and was able to tell very quickly that I did something wrong!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Are you using generic or pharm grade? Generic is very hit or miss. Pharm grade will produce results even using 2ius daily provided it's not counterfeit. You've been on for long enough to at least see some fat loss and healing properties. With good gh, my body heals at a faster rate of about 40%. Fat loss occurs at a slow rate however.

Well, generic from a trusted source and domestic from a trust source. Well known and established on this site

and this HGH is from a trusted source? 6 ius and 60 days later you're not feeling it .. just sleeping better, a shot of ghrp-2 will do that

of course its just my experience, i felt it fast , but i'd think some noticeable fat loss would be evident by now

Well, me too but I'm going to give it a bit more time, yes from a very and reliable source, well known on this site too~!

I noticed increased fat loss and faster recovery in between workouts almost immediately from serostim HGH. You have to eat clean and do cardio though. I was doing 2ius HGH twice a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131