over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Timing thoughts?

CockneyBoy7

Registered
I know there are hundreds of similar threads but as a newb i cannot post over in the gh, peptide section. I am planning on running some keifeis at 5iu a day to aid in fat loss. I was planning on doing 2iu pre fasted cardio/weights in the am and then 3iu before bed about 2 hours after last meal, what are your guys thoughts on this?? how long should i wait after the am cardio/workout to eat? should I still consume a protein shake? thanks for your advice in advance.

U need to learn how the body works..Until then nothing will be helpful in the long run

U need to learn how the body works..Until then nothing will be helpful in the long run

I am a Veterinarian, so i after 12 years of education I do know how the body works..why is it when someone just wants an opinion on something from people that might have a little more experience with a compound he gets blasted for not doing enough research. All forums are scattered with different info on gh timing and I just wanted to pick a few brains before starting. It is called the beginners section for a reason.

I am running it in a similar way.

Am - 2 iu --> gym

by the time I'm done with the gym and back home 1 hour has passed
so I eat breakfast and drink protein. It's safe like this as I've been monitoring my levels and they are normal after the weight/cardio in the gym.

PM - 2 iu --> 1-2 hours after dinner and then about 1 hour later I drink a protein right before bed.

There is no "wrong" or "right" way at these doses as long as you wait a while before/after each meal before pinning and keep your levels in check.

Regards

David-L

thanks david-L, I will keep checking my levels, they have been perfect so far so hopefully as you said there is no wrong way. There are just so many different opinions out there for gh use, some IFBB pros only take it before bed some take it split into am and pm. very hard to figure out what to do. thanks once again

The reason it is so hard to get a solid response is that with many things there is an expected response, but it does not work completely the same for each person.

Coming from a medical background work from the angle where you are doing research and trying to find what works best for you. Run before bed for a few weeks, stay consistent with everything, and follow your results. Then try pinning first thing in the morning, taking care to follow the same steps and see which results you find work best for you.

Compare the two and go with the one that worked out more to your liking, or try another approach and do more research and split your shots. You could even try one shot gh and then your second ghrp6 or ghrp2. Just keep learning and find what works best for you ;)

I have started working with Alex for diet so I will definitely keep everything the same and run a trial. It makes sense! Thanks guys

CB7, can you post your current staus on gh cycle and timing? current date 1/30/12. Thx.

Always have been told by a good friend who happens to be a well respected member of this board that if your running 4iu for example draw two different pins....Pin one before bed and put one on sink in bathroom when ya get up to piss in the middle of the night pin the second 2iu......Heard that works miracles for cutting and fat loss.....Just my 2 cents.

infinitifxs, that's what I wanted to hear. dvd's are getting here in a couple. BAM! Thanks :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws