over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh timing with food

GeauxDATY

Registered
I've repeatedly read that after taking an hgh injection one should wait anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes before eating. Why is this? Especially considering hgh serum levels have been shown to peak around 3-4 hours after injection.

This same question has been in the back of my head for a whole also. I am very clear about Insulin sensitivity issues and why you shouldn't eat around a hour before or after but if GH serum doesn't plateu till 3-4 hours maybe this line of thinking is incorrect. Or the sensitivity part is only in the beginning and one doesn't have much to do with the other

I'm not sure what to believe in regards to this. DAT says you don't have to wait before eating in regards to synthetic hgh...only with gh peptides. But George Farrah insists that my friend have no food in his stomach 2 hours prior and until 2 hours after hgh. He has him take his hgh at 4am, then go back to sleep for a couple hours. At night, he has him take his hgh 2 hours after his last meal then go to sleep.

Even if one waits two hours after an hgh injection before ingesting food it still doesn't make sense to me if the serum levels peak at 3-4 hours.

It doesn't matter with synthetic GH only with peptides. I have also read John Meadows says it doesn't matter what you eat before or after synthetic GH. Nothing should stop the synthetic GH from peaking from what I have read. I would really like to hear Farrah's reasoning for not eating 2 hours before and after administration.

But George Farrah insists that my friend have no food in his stomach 2 hours prior and until 2 hours after hgh. He has him take his hgh at 4am, then go back to sleep for a couple hours. At night, he has him take his hgh 2 hours after his last meal then go to sleep.

Interesting. George never mention anything like this for me. He did change it from twice a day, to night sometimes, and to morning sometimes depending on the regimen I guess, but never added the no eating part. I feel shafted on some secrets lol

I guess the verdict is: broscience!!

Done it both ways, and I really don't think it matters. Same with the AM PM thing I like PM becouse the shit makes me tired all day if it's AM.

I take mine at 6am - then eat at 7am and the HGH(novos) are working great for me :D

Done it both ways, and I really don't think it matters. Same with the AM PM thing I like PM becouse the shit makes me tired all day if it's AM.

Agreedt. I do am and prebed normally as i don't get the tired thing, but get it in ya and it works regardless

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

make sure you wait a half hour after eating before you go swimming too LOL

I'm not sure of the mechanism but I avoid eating right away. When we eat glucose is released triggering insulin release and glucose uptake. If GH is stimulating insulin-like growth factor release, then I feel we should avoid excessive glucose stimulated insulin release at the same time. I would wait for glucose clearance from the blood before if we ate, or wait an hour for GH affects on IGF to subside before eating. Complete bro science, but better safe than sorry in my eyes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131