over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH timing

PoptartPsycho

Registered
Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions regarding adding HGH to my TRT program. Here is some info to consider.

I am on :
200mg Test Cyp weekly
2x500ius of HCG weekly
2 tabs of Adex weekly. But I only take half a tab because my estrogen will get down to single digits otherwise if I use a whole tab.

I am considering adding 2-3ius of HGH in daily.

My stats = 43 years old, 5'10", 2-6-208, not sure of my body fat, but I do have a six pack and a 32" waist.

My questions are mainly regarding the proper time to take the HGH. I wake up about 8-8:30am every morning and usually work out on an empty stomach at 9:30 or 10am. After wards I usually have solid food within 30 minutes.

I have heard taking HGH first thing in the morning is good because you have no carbs in you yet. No problem here. But I am worried that taking it first thing in the morning before I work out is actually working against me since people say that your natural GH levels are elevated post training. So I would be coming from sleep where natural HGH is released and then taking HGH before training and having a natural HGH spike post training.

I have heard that taking HGH post workout is great too. Followed by a high protein meal. However, I simply must have some carbs with my meal post workout. Otherwise I get light headed and feel like crap the rest of the day.

HGH in the evening... not sure of this.

So basically, my question is given the info above and the early time of my workout and first meal of the day, when would be best to take my HGH.

Thanks to everyone who take time to reply and offer their input.

Personally i like to take 3i.u.'s about an hour before i workout. This causes the fat to be released and ready to burn with your exercise. I have tried GH every way possible and for me this creates the quickest fat loss situation. i can drop quite a bit of BF by using this method and for me, its way better than any other way i have tried.

Personally I don't think it matters. I been taking GH for many years on and off. I really don't see any different other then shooting on an empty stomach and eating 30 minutes later. One more thing, you don't need that HCG with only 200 MG of Test. HCG should not be taken long term. Add MK677 for a boost to that GH. I am taken that now and it does help some. If it is Phamacy GH, 2-3 IUs per day will make a difference. I would take 5 IUs of generics that is scoring over 20 on a GH serum test.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think it matters. I been taking GH for many years on and off. I really don't see any different other then shooting on an empty stomach and eating 30 minutes later. One more thing, you don't need that HCG with only 200 MG of Test. HCG should not be taken long term. Add MK677 for a boost to that GH. I am taken that now and it does help some. If it is Phamacy GH, 2-3 IUs per day will make a difference. I would take 5 IUs of generics that is scoring over 20 on a GH serum test.

P-I have always agreed with what you said in regards to HCG until my ENDO has me on it every week. He is the top endo in Houston and is head of the Baylor clinic. He has me on 1500iu of HCG each week. We never come off of it. We come off the 200mg of cyp for about 6 weeks and we run 50 mg of clomid during that 6 weeks along with 2500iu of HCG. Then when that 6 weeks is up we go back to the 200mg of cyp, 1500iu of HCG. Kinda interesting

P-I have always agreed with what you said in regards to HCG until my ENDO has me on it every week. He is the top endo in Houston and is head of the Baylor clinic. He has me on 1500iu of HCG each week. We never come off of it. We come off the 200mg of cyp for about 6 weeks and we run 50 mg of clomid during that 6 weeks along with 2500iu of HCG. Then when that 6 weeks is up we go back to the 200mg of cyp, 1500iu of HCG. Kinda interesting

What is your total testosterone levels on 200 MG of test?

long term HCG use in low dosages doesnt cause "desensitization" of leydig cells.
theres no such thing. that regimen just mimics the natural FSH/LH cycle

i would be scared with high dosage blasts, like 2500 ius at once every day for a couple days as it was common for PCT a couple years ago.

but then again - when your balls are put to sleep they are put to sleep. doesnt matter how deep they sleep :p

It stays right around 1100.

Not bad. As long as your bloodwork looks good, that looks good. I did a test at 200 MG of Z's Cyp. and came back at 1376. I was wondering if it was over dosed. I am 54. I never go over 250 and go back to 1/2 that for a few months. Only time I take HCG is when I am at 100 to 125 MG for 8 to 12 week off period. Then I only take the first 3 weeks. Blood work looks good at that time.

Sounds perfect actually. I used to do my own but finally went legal and got with a great ENDO. I don't question him and pretty much just do what he says.

Like i mentioned above. We do come off test once or twice a year and just do clomid and HCG. i throw in a little GH on my own but i only use 3ius for 5 days a week. All in all i feel great in every aspect and blood work shows all good things.

Personally i like to take 3i.u.'s about an hour before i workout. This causes the fat to be released and ready to burn with your exercise. I have tried GH every way possible and for me this creates the quickest fat loss situation. i can drop quite a bit of BF by using this method and for me, its way better than any other way i have tried.

Excellent. Because I work out first thing in the morning while fasted.

Thanks a ton for replying.

Yes, it is Pharm. Serostim.

The clinic doc has me (and everyone) on HCG as standard protocol because some of the older clients are worries about their balls shrinking up.

I have never had a problem with ball shrinkage while on roids. (or acne or thinning hair or BP or any other sides) Even while I did big cycles. But the doc actually measures them. :eek: I have been on TRT for almost a year now. My balls have measured the exact same prior to starting and at my last physical a month ago.

So I will wake up and have my HGH an hour before the gym. Half hour before the gym I will take my usual supps : Green Coffee extract, Arginine, baby aspirin, and half a small can of Zero Carb Monster. (Because I do not drink coffee and have to get my caffiene somehow)

So I will wake up and have my HGH an hour before the gym. Half hour before the gym I will take my usual supps : Green Coffee extract, Arginine, baby aspirin, and half a small can of Zero Carb Monster. (Because I do not drink coffee and have to get my caffiene somehow)
You could do caffeine pills. Look into agmatine sulfate instead of arginine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131