over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh Timing

zion

Newbies
I would like to go from 2iu ed up to 4iu ed;; This is what I have planned;; 2iu ed (midnight to aprox 4 am ) and 2 iu after training and before cardio;; only drink water during training ;; allways having nothing but water 1 hr before and 1 hr after , to let hgh do its work;; good timing or not??? thanks for any advice;; btw , im 48 and us it for mainanence and pct ;;

I don't know about all that timing just for GH, but for overall health and healing 2-3iu ed before bed is by the book.

I would like to go from 2iu ed up to 4iu ed;; This is what I have planned;; 2iu ed (midnight to aprox 4 am ) and 2 iu after training and before cardio;; only drink water during training ;; allways having nothing but water 1 hr before and 1 hr after , to let hgh do its work;; good timing or not??? thanks for any advice;; btw , im 48 and us it for mainanence and pct ;;

If you gonna go that way hit 1.5 then 1.5 which is 3 then wait a month go 2 and 2. slower safer jump IMO. Good luck Bro! I lke it sounds good

I don't know about all that timing just for GH, but for overall health and healing 2-3iu ed before bed is by the book.

I have hear the before bed timming lots before;; But I am lost on the mt stomach idea ;; Most lifters go to bed with casein protein in there bellies ;; Please help me out with this ;;

Exactly. As soon as I get up in the morming I'm eating too. Timing is more of a peptide thing. I think as long as you're doin it, you're doin all you can. JMO.

rHGH before bed is not a good idea unless your older. Our largest natural gh pulse occurs overnight, shortly after falling asleep. If you pin gh before bed, you'll eliminate your natural pulse. Best times are fasted upon waking and PWO.

rHGH before bed is not a good idea unless your older. Our largest natural gh pulse occurs overnight, shortly after falling asleep. If you pin gh before bed, you'll eliminate your natural pulse. Best times are fasted upon waking and PWO.

Agreed. I can't see how before bed would be beneficial for anyone under 50 unless their natural HGH production has been confirmed to be at below average rates. I admin mine at about 8am every morning, currently 5iu, with the anticipation of receiving the natural release between 12am-2am after going to sleep.

Bump! Best single dose is fasted upon waking. Next best times are post workout and before bed. But if you're not doing over 3iu/day just keep it first thing upon waking.

Thanks for the input;; I will stay with my post work out and then in the early hrs before i get up;; Im a light sleeper so i am up anyway;; I like the mt stomach protocal;; this stuff is not cheep and I am;; lol thanks

You're probably right. That's just what the insert said that came with my GH. I've been doin it in the mornings and PWO on lift days.(because that's what the general consensus is) There's not alot of eveidence that points one way or the other, as long as you're doin it, you're gonna get the benefits. :)

You're probably right. That's just what the insert said that came with my GH. I've been doin it in the mornings and PWO on lift days.(because that's what the general consensus is) There's not alot of eveidence that points one way or the other, as long as you're doin it, you're gonna get the benefits. :)

I can post studies all day that show that our largest natural GH pulse is overnight...Its a fact. Its also a fact that administering rHGH will inhibit any natural GH from being secreted through negative feedback (rHGH will raise IGF levels which will stimulate somatostatin secretion which will inhibit Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, amongst other things, which will inhibit natural GH secretion etc etc).

The reason why your package insert directs one to administer at night is because rHGH is prescribed only for GH deficiency. If you're not producing any GH naturally, you should take the rHGH pre-bed to "mimic" the natural GH pulse that occurrs with GH-healthy people.

As we enter our "golden years", GH secretion reaches a point in which it is immeasurable...at that point, bed time dosing would be beneficial.

I can post studies all day that show that our largest natural GH pulse is overnight...Its a fact. Its also a fact that administering rHGH will inhibit any natural GH from being secreted through negative feedback (rHGH will raise IGF levels which will stimulate somatostatin secretion which will inhibit Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, amongst other things, which will inhibit natural GH secretion etc etc).

The reason why your package insert directs one to administer at night is because rHGH is prescribed only for GH deficiency. If you're not producing any GH naturally, you should take the rHGH pre-bed to "mimic" the natural GH pulse that occurrs with GH-healthy people.

As we enter our "golden years", GH secretion reaches a point in which it is immeasurable...at that point, bed time dosing would be beneficial.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420