over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH & Tiredness: I need some serious help

jay,what time are taking your gh?

Have you tried the elitropins? I started off at 10 iu a day and I am on my fourth week and although I am a bit more drowsy during the day it is nothing as bad as you are talking about, I can still function at work. I also do them all pre-bed, are you splitting your dose?

increase your test dose up to the point where you can't sit still.

If i take too much test I get wired more than stimulants.

increase your test dose up to the point where you can't sit still.

If i take too much test I get wired more than stimulants.

Matt-according to his log he is on a pretty hefty dose of Test already.

Are you sure the high test dose will help with the energy in that regards?:confused:

Matt-according to his log he is on a pretty hefty dose of Test already.

ouch! I only run an hrt dose of prop pinned daily. i know if I do a lil extra I can't sleep and am totally wired.

I didn't see his log.

ouch! I only run an hrt dose of prop pinned daily. i know if I do a lil extra I can't sleep and am totally wired.

I didn't see his log.

I havent read the log in while but I think it was around 2g/week...im on hrt myself and really dont respond well to higher doses of test...in know that i probably would be asking the same questions regarding finding something to help me stay awake too!!!

First off, this isnt jeopardizing my job like some of you may think (by the way I made it sound). If anything I'm making myself look stupid more than anything (to my cooworkers). When my boss caught me he jokingly tapped me on the shoulder and said "hey snap out of it". The other lady who caught me dozing off laughed at me (a cooworker). We have a very laid back environment here unlike a lot of places. If anyone thought it was a serious problem I would be pulled off to the side and talked to. (I havent been having this problem long enough to matter yet anyway). I'm trying to nip this right away before it may cause more issues. I only have 10 more weeks of running it like this for my blast.

Unlike some of you assume, if this actually caused some sort of job threatening issues then I would stop the stuff completely. I'm assuming theres a solution to this problem which is why I made a thread about this. I'm not so fucking delusional that I'm willing to lose my damn job over this ridiculous hobby we all share.

For those asking when I dose my rips, its post workout (I workout at 8:30 at night) and right before bed, all at once. I've tried splitting the dose before in the past and it made it even worse. I workout 4 days a week, but no matter, I'm always tired doing it this way. As I've said I've tried it other ways as well. This is how I've been instructed to take it, and also what I believe is the best way. Any other way and I would be even MORE tired. As some have stated, taking it at this time I have VERY vivid dreams and sleep this way all night long. You would think I would wake up feeling very refreshed. I dont. I feel like I could just keep sleeping another 8 hours.

And for those with the suggestions so far, thanks. I will look into all the options suggested.

Last edited:
I'm also taking a gram of test and 800 mg deca with 4 week runs of dbol. The only aas that has ever made me tired was anadrol. That shit put me out nearly as bad as the rips.

Jay I assumed that there might have been as issue at work-youre post really didnt make it sound that way-I have been self employed most of my adult life and I know if i found an employee dozing off i would have a problem with that...but im glad thats not the case and from your post you seem like a bright and intelligent individual...so i apologize for jumping to that conclusion.

As you are dosing at night have you given any thought to lowering the test a bit to see if that helps...I know higher test makes me lethargic...if thats not in the cards one of the other posters suggested provigil...ive tried it when i had some night projects that were under strict deadline and the shit works...I went to my doc and he gave me script no problem...Good Luck again Jay!

Last edited:
Jay I assumed that there might have been as issue at work-youre post really didnt make it sound that way-I have been self employed most of my adult life and I know if i found an employee dozing off i would have a problem with that...but im glad thats not the case and from your post you seem like a bright and intelligent individual...so i apologize for jumping to that conclusion.

As you are dosing at night have you given any thought to lowering the test a bit to see if that helps...I know higher test makes me lethargic...if thats not in the cards one of the other posters suggested provigil...ive tried it when i had some night projects that were under strict deadline and the shit works...I went to my doc and he gave me script no problem...Good Luck again Jay!

my office is right in the middle between my two bosses. they have caught me dozing off/sleeping before . IE when I was doing orals. They know I get shit done and work my ass off. They understand the stress and workload I have and being young they figure I'm out getting wasted every night lmfao!! so I think like jay dub he also has that leniency where just gets the job done.

None the less I stopped orals cause I hated that lethargic/sleepy syndrome hahah.:p Im still intrigued on the high test dose, I just dont see that working for energy unless its your first or 2nd cycle of gear.

Hey man no problem. Everyone has their own point of view and we can only take what we read on here through on our perspective and I understand that.

I started my job here about three months ago. Within the first two weeks I was working on the weekends/from home and taking calls on my off duty hours. (I'm salary with no overtime working 8-5 Mon-Fri). At one point I was getting calls in the middle of the night (in logistics, theres is NO down time). NO ONE else was doing these things, there were 5 year employees bitching and moaning so I took it as a chance to prove myself and took on the responsiblity over them. My boss constantly told me how impressed he was and even the CEO came and told me how impressed she was. This is a big company btw. So they understand I do my job and get my shit done when needed. So I doubt me slipping up once in front of my boss having my eyes closed is going to hurt my reputation at this point. I just dont want it happening again, ya know?

Like I said, I would never choose this silly shit over my career. For one, I aint got shit for genetics to take it anywhere anyay, and two, I plan to move on to more important things in the near future (like having a family). But for now I'm financially stable enough to run these sorts of doses and have awlays been curious on what would happen by going all out. I might as well do it now than wonder later in life what I "could" have done with my physique.

As for provigil, what do I say to get it?

lol, I sit right next to my boss, who happens to be CEO of the firm. I used to fall asleep in my chair everyday. He was cool with it.

def try the huperzine-a and green tea extract together 3-4 times a day

Hey man no problem. Everyone has their own point of view and we can only take what we read on here through on our perspective and I understand that.

I started my job here about three months ago. Within the first two weeks I was working on the weekends/from home and taking calls on my off duty hours. (I'm salary with no overtime working 8-5 Mon-Fri). At one point I was getting calls in the middle of the night (in logistics, theres is NO down time). NO ONE else was doing these things, there were 5 year employees bitching and moaning so I took it as a chance to prove myself and took on the responsiblity over them. My boss constantly told me how impressed he was and even the CEO came and told me how impressed she was. This is a big company btw. So they understand I do my job and get my shit done when needed. So I doubt me slipping up once in front of my boss having my eyes closed is going to hurt my reputation at this point. I just dont want it happening again, ya know?

Like I said, I would never choose this silly shit over my career. For one, I aint got shit for genetics to take it anywhere anyay, and two, I plan to move on to more important things in the near future (like having a family). But for now I'm financially stable enough to run these sorts of doses and have awlays been curious on what would happen by going all out. I might as well do it now than wonder later in life what I "could" have done with my physique.

As for provigil, what do I say to get it?

Thanks for the response-its hard to get a read on these type of forums because its just a bunch of words with some smiley faces and exclaimation points! Like I said I thought from the way you handle yourself on here that you would always make the right decision. Im tall like you (im 6'5") and am really not cut out for a career in bb but have enjoyed doing what ive done over the course of my life (im 47) wrt lifting and all of the other things that go along with that. Just make sure you keep an eye on your blood work!

As far as the script-I told him straight up that i would be working some long ass hours at work and needed something to help me power through that...he was ok with it as I dont ask him for shit...i get my hrt script from a different doctor who would probably write me one too but i didnt want to push it...keep me posted and good luck again with the log!

jay,do you have the same problem when running gh with tren? that seems to always make the lethargy part easier on me. thats not the "correct" answer by any means,but something to consider.

def try the huperzine-a and green tea extract together 3-4 times a day
There is NO way huperzine-a and green tea extract is going to do anything if high doses of caffeine, ephedrine, clen and other stimulants didn't work.

jay,do you have the same problem when running gh with tren? that seems to always make the lethargy part easier on me. thats not the "correct" answer by any means,but something to consider.

Yep, still doesnt help.

My body just seems to get extremely more lethargic than others on it. But even so, the results are so good that I can't not use it... lol

No offense but why are you on gh anyway? Is bodybuilding paying your bills? No....Get your head on straight. Sorry to sound like a dick but you need someone to slap you across the face.

Who are you to be telling/asking anyone what they should or shouldn't be doing? Bodybuilding doesn't pay my bills and I take GH and that is a personal choice I make. Sounds like your the one who needs a slap in the face for saying dumb shit!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131