over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH & Tiredness: I need some serious help

Who are you to be telling/asking anyone what they should or shouldn't be doing? Bodybuilding doesn't pay my bills and I take GH and that is a personal choice I make. Sounds like your the one who needs a slap in the face for saying dumb shit!

Am I to assume that we cant have an opinion with the newb who has 3 posts since june of last year.

The OP already acknowleged Ness' comments and didnt even care-why should they bother you? Theres a lot of guys on here that dont even compete and take tons of drugs and thats no ones business...but when someone comes on here and asks for help with something that is related to their drug use then people need to expect to get all kinds of responses-some good and some bad...

No offense but why are you on gh anyway? Is bodybuilding paying your bills? No....Get your head on straight. Sorry to sound like a dick but you need someone to slap you across the face.

no offense but why are you on steroids? why do you come on a bodybuilding board and discuss bodybuilding? is bodybuilding paying your bills? you need to be slapped across the face for being hypocritical, not to mention an asshole. im sure after reading your post of wisdom he was ready to throw his gh in the trash and "straighten his life out".

no offense but why are you on steroids? why do you come on a bodybuilding board and discuss bodybuilding? is bodybuilding paying your bills? you need to be slapped across the face for being hypocritical, not to mention an asshole. im sure after reading your post of wisdom he was ready to throw his gh in the trash and "straighten his life out".

You cant even take his comment seriously. The first thing I did was laugh and look at my gf and say "hey babe look at what this guy on PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE had to say about me asking for a solution for being so tired on HGH".

She looked at me and said, "and why the hell is he even on that forum?"

2 things...
1. are you testing your blood sugar when you feel sedated?
2. 2003-2005 Seros gave intolerable side effects when taken ED 6ius which were negated by EOD 12 ius or every third day dosing of 18 ius.
Try 15 iu pwo EOD or 20 iu ETD day and see if that helps.

You cant even take his comment seriously. The first thing I did was laugh and look at my gf and say "hey babe look at what this guy on PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE had to say about me asking for a solution for being so tired on HGH".

You should take his comment serious. While your at it why are you even on steroids. Is bodybuilding paying your bills? The more I think about it why am I even on gear I have never even competed. Why are any of us even here. Let's just log off anf forget about this bodybuilding malarkey :rolleyes: What a negative and hypocritical....

I think massive g's solution sounds good and may help matters... you never know. I don't really like recommending drugs for problems like this. You could try huperzine a I hear that is great. Moreover it will bring about other benefits in regards to your gh. But sure probably not gonna be hugely effective if other stimulants are not working. Obviously look at the oral usage too as any strain on the liver can only add to the fatigue.

Doesn't the fatigue ever lower the longer you stay on the gh? Goodluck with everything.

2 things...
2. 2003-2005 Seros gave intolerable side effects when taken ED 6ius which were negated by EOD 12 ius or every third day dosing of 18 ius.

Ah there we go. Check that blood sugar. Very good sugg.
I'm fairly hypo and gh makes low blood sugar times more intense.
Maybe as one poster suggested go back to 5-6 iu then slowly ramp up if you are set on 10 iu. Hopefully that will help. Provigil and nuvigil can be a bitch to get a script for. It's marketed for shift sleep disorder and apnea.
My insurance co wanted to have me do another overnight sleep study.
No problem getting scripted for adderall. Works very similar for me without the headaches I was getting from nuvigil. I have a scrpit but at $549 month.
So first cut back and ramp up to what you can tolerate and function well.
Then go from there. T

2 things...

Blood sugar - that was what I thought was causing mine. But I bought a monitor and checked it 3-4 times ED for a few weeks and that wasn't the cause.

So, next run I do I'm trying the EOD or 3x week "blast" method and see how that goes.

How are you brother? Well, maybe trying to adjust the method of administration might help, going 4 days on 2 days off might help since that is the same way GH is put out by your own body, your system might adjust to dose better and it might help you feel some normality . You still will get all the benefits of Gh doing it that way. Just a thought. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
im not sure wen ya shoot GH

but for the short period i ran GH in thailand i noticed the same thing, post injection the stuff made me a sleepy and lazy bastard

i found best way to get around most of it was inject all my GH after dinner, so 2-3 hours before bed

id wake up in the morning, and id still need a solid 8 hours sleep, but i would feel alot more energetic and nowhere near as drowsy and energyless

if i shot it in the morning i would usualy have to go lay on the couch and sleep for another 4 hours lol

jus my experience for the short time i used it

im not sure wen ya shoot GH

but for the short period i ran GH in thailand i noticed the same thing, post injection the stuff made me a sleepy and lazy bastard

i found best way to get around most of it was inject all my GH after dinner, so 2-3 hours before bed

id wake up in the morning, and id still need a solid 8 hours sleep, but i would feel alot more energetic and nowhere near as drowsy and energyless

if i shot it in the morning i would usualy have to go lay on the couch and sleep for another 4 hours lol

jus my experience for the short time i used it

I only ever sleep 6 hours on a decent dose of gh wake up feeling like I slept for 10 though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gh makes me sleep less at night too, usually 6 hours and I wake up wired. But around 1 pm, I'm struggling big time.

Heres an idea.... Lower your dose not to 5, maybe to 3 or 2. Everyones body is different , you have to tweak it until it works for you. Just because guys on here pound 10ius plus a day doesnt mean thats for everyone.

Am I to assume that we cant have an opinion with the newb who has 3 posts since june of last year.

The OP already acknowleged Ness' comments and didnt even care-why should they bother you? Theres a lot of guys on here that dont even compete and take tons of drugs and thats no ones business...but when someone comes on here and asks for help with something that is related to their drug use then people need to expect to get all kinds of responses-some good and some bad...

Ok so I am a "newb" to this board so that means I can't speak up and say what's on my mind...try again bud. Where did I ever say anyone can't have an opinion? It was his delivery buddy.

The reason for my comment was because the guy came across as a total dick and even tho the OP acknowledged his comments people who respond to people's question's like that annoy the shit out of me so I responded.

Didin't know you were in control of what "newbs" can and can not say...

Ok so I am a "newb" to this board so that means I can't speak up and say what's on my mind...try again bud. Where did I ever say anyone can't have an opinion? It was his delivery buddy.

The reason for my comment was because the guy came across as a total dick and even tho the OP acknowledged his comments people who respond to people's question's like that annoy the shit out of me so I responded.

Didin't know you were in control of what "newbs" can and can not say...

992-im not in control of what anyone says or does here...but your post came off just as bad as his...thats all...Mine wasnt much better either but alot of times there is an undercurrent on the board of shittiness that really shouldnt happen...thats all...we are all entitled to our opinions!

Had the same issue running 5-7IU ed of the old Eli's... now I shoot 15iu 3x weekly after workouts and am seeing much better results in mass gains, along with tiredness pretty much being non existant.

992-im not in control of what anyone says or does here...but your post came off just as bad as his...thats all...Mine wasnt much better either but alot of times there is an undercurrent on the board of shittiness that really shouldnt happen...thats all...we are all entitled to our opinions!

I hear what your saying. In the end we both are saying the same thing but maybe not in the best way. I agree with you 100 that shittiness on the board shouldn't happen and it has always been something that just gets me torqued up on any board I have been a member of. I got sucked in by dude's post and responded before even thinking that I was contributing to the shittiness....fukn internet! :cool:

Let's squash this and get the OP awake at work!

I hear what your saying. In the end we both are saying the same thing but maybe not in the best way. I agree with you 100 that shittiness on the board shouldn't happen and it has always been something that just gets me torqued up on any board I have been a member of. I got sucked in by dude's post and responded before even thinking that I was contributing to the shittiness....fukn internet! :cool:

Let's squash this and get the OP awake at work!

No worries 992! Im on the same page!

i burst out laughing aswell

i find ephedrine 24mg a few times a day with a caffiene pill is magical for gh tiredness.can use more or less, depending how u react to stims

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131