over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH & Tiredness: I need some serious help

The only solution I've found for this is taking it pre-bed. Can't do it during the day at all. It just wipes me out.

i burst out laughing aswell

i find ephedrine 24mg a few times a day with a caffiene pill is magical for gh tiredness.can use more or less, depending how u react to stims

24 MG ?!!!! do you mean microgram (mcg)?

Anyway Jaydub your growth or death thread needs some updating! theres gotta be some positives atm with your upcoming blast? :D

2 things...
1. are you testing your blood sugar when you feel sedated?
2. 2003-2005 Seros gave intolerable side effects when taken ED 6ius which were negated by EOD 12 ius or every third day dosing of 18 ius.
Try 15 iu pwo EOD or 20 iu ETD day and see if that helps.

Thanks a lot for the info my man. Makes sense...

You should take his comment serious. While your at it why are you even on steroids. Is bodybuilding paying your bills? The more I think about it why am I even on gear I have never even competed. Why are any of us even here. Let's just log off anf forget about this bodybuilding malarkey :rolleyes: What a negative and hypocritical....

I think massive g's solution sounds good and may help matters... you never know. I don't really like recommending drugs for problems like this. You could try huperzine a I hear that is great. Moreover it will bring about other benefits in regards to your gh. But sure probably not gonna be hugely effective if other stimulants are not working. Obviously look at the oral usage too as any strain on the liver can only add to the fatigue.

Doesn't the fatigue ever lower the longer you stay on the gh? Goodluck with everything.

I quit running the dbol just in case. But the only oral that has ever afffected me like this is anadrol....

And yes after awhile it gets better but I'd like a solution to it to hold me over until it gets better cuz this is just horrible...

Try doing SuperDrol and dnp and hgh that a sleep cocktail lol

I cant even imagine....

How are you brother? Well, maybe trying to adjust the method of administration might help, going 4 days on 2 days off might help since that is the same way GH is put out by your own body, your system might adjust to dose better and it might help you feel some normality . You still will get all the benefits of Gh doing it that way. Just a thought. God bless you. Minister.

Our bodies put out gh in cycles of 4 days on and 2 off??? I've never heard of such a thing? Can you post where you read this info?

im not sure wen ya shoot GH

but for the short period i ran GH in thailand i noticed the same thing, post injection the stuff made me a sleepy and lazy bastard

i found best way to get around most of it was inject all my GH after dinner, so 2-3 hours before bed

id wake up in the morning, and id still need a solid 8 hours sleep, but i would feel alot more energetic and nowhere near as drowsy and energyless

if i shot it in the morning i would usualy have to go lay on the couch and sleep for another 4 hours lol

jus my experience for the short time i used it

Thats exactly when I shoot it, post workout 2-3 hours before bed.

I only ever sleep 6 hours on a decent dose of gh wake up feeling like I slept for 10 though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I sure wish this was the case with me. Tren does that for me, but not HGH...

Gh makes me sleep less at night too, usually 6 hours and I wake up wired. But around 1 pm, I'm struggling big time.

Opposite for me, I start to finally wake up around 1 pm.

i burst out laughing aswell

i find ephedrine 24mg a few times a day with a caffiene pill is magical for gh tiredness.can use more or less, depending how u react to stims

Tried it, didnt make a difference at all.

I've been told that via PM by soem others that Rips caused the same thing in them and once they switched over to Mexi's that the sides went away completely. I'm going to try this out. I have some kits of Mexi's on the way to try out and hopefully it helps with just as much effectiveness...

I'll keep you guys updated on the results. Thanks again for all the help here, I truly appreciate you all.

let us know how the elis do for you compared to the rips....im curios to hear about your findings :)

let us know how the elis do for you compared to the rips....im curios to hear about your findings :)

I'll always have rips, I'll never stop taking them. The intial period sucks when you first start taking them sure (insane bloat, crazy tired) but after a month or so and the magic starts happening its truly unbelieveable what they do. Your muscles baloon up and the fat burning really kicks in. I will always love them.

My plan is to run strictly eli's for atleast a month once I get them (so I can really get a good comparison) and then use them both together switching brands every other shot or so.

I'm really surprised nobody has suggested a B-12 supplement, forget about the stims if you aren't getting enough B vitamins. 2ML of Synthelamin EOD will get me through just about anything

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws