advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH to COMBAT Hypoglycemia (ALA-Induced)???

reebokrunner456

Registered
I'm currently taking ~12 new supplements, all of which I've started in the past couple of weeks, with ZERO side effects to date. Normally, I take them in the afternoon and/or PM... AND always with food; but this morning I took them in the AM, in a "fasted" state (i.e. 12 hrs/overnight fast).

About 10 minutes later, I felt moderately nauseous, along with some fairly intense hypo (or hyper) glycemia. I'm guessing the former (hypo), since I had NOTHING of caloric intake (nor had I taken anything else besides these OTC supplements). And also, my fasting blood sugar has always been perfect and NONE of the supplements I took (to my knowledge) cause hyper.

Anyhow, after I first felt the nausea & hypo, both gradually worsened over ~ 5-10 minutes; at which point, I decided to try pinning 2 IUs of Novotrop. Within minutes, I felt both dissipate; and no more than 10 minutes after pinning, I felt completely back to normal. Be very interesting to know if the HGH worked that fast OR if the nausea would have gone away on its own... but IF this is the same *sort of thing* that happened to me about 5.5 years ago, the nausea would typically last A LOT longer.

*Thoughts/Background:*
In terms of which of my 12 supplements caused the nausea/hypo, I'm putting all my money on ALA: about ~5.5 years prior (when I took my morning round of supplements in an fasted state ['overnight' fast]): I was taking about 20-30 nutraceuticals per day (at that time, under the STRICT guidance of a naturopathic doctor who'd 'prescribed' them all, with regular hair analysis, etc.). Every 4-6 weeks, the various nutraceuticals would be adjusted. After one of the adjustments, out of nowhere, I started experiencing some pretty extreme nausea, ~5-10 minutes after taking the products (and the nausea would often last up to 45-60 minutes and at least 20 minutes). There were about 5 new remedies that month, so at least the 'process of elimination' didn't take long: I cut out the 5 news supplements (felt fine), and then starting adding them back in, one at a time. The 'culprit' ended up being ALA (which really shocked me because I recall having taken it several times in the 2000's without any such effects). And when I tell you this nausea was bad, I would often run to the bathroom or the parking lot (at the time, I was in the city taking class...) because I felt like I was gonna puke... and after it DID make me puke, I simply stopped taking it.

...but even when I placed my order this time around, over 5 years later, I was a bit nervous remembering that experience. ZERO issues this time with ALA... until today when I took my supplements in a fasted state.

What 12 supplements are you taking?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity